need 4 or 5 bedroom house for rent

need 4 or 5 bedroom house for rent

Posted in the Corinth Forum

house hunter

Longview, TX

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Hello anyone know of a four or five bedroom house for rent could even use a 3 bedroom if it had a separate den that could be turned into a bedroom
house hunter

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Just depends on location and house size what u got and where is it located at
really

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
It's about 20 minutes south of Corinth. I can't go into too much detail on here, because it hasn't been put up yet, and would be easy to identify. There is acreage with the house. It has 3 bedrooms plus one parlor that could be a bedroom. 2 baths, plus 1 half bath, large fenced yard and pasture is entirely fenced and cross fenced. It has many improvements -- too many to list here. New heat, water treatment system (Culligan), new roof, etc.

If I did a purchase option, I would have to do a credit check, because I am moving out of state. I am offering the house before I put it with a real estate, because it would be an excellent deal for the right person(s).
I would be interested in this if they aren't. Could I get your email address so I could talk to you personally?
house hunter

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
It's about 20 minutes south of Corinth. I can't go into too much detail on here, because it hasn't been put up yet, and would be easy to identify. There is acreage with the house. It has 3 bedrooms plus one parlor that could be a bedroom. 2 baths, plus 1 half bath, large fenced yard and pasture is entirely fenced and cross fenced. It has many improvements -- too many to list here. New heat, water treatment system (Culligan), new roof, etc.

If I did a purchase option, I would have to do a credit check, because I am moving out of state. I am offering the house before I put it with a real estate, because it would be an excellent deal for the right person(s).
I would be interested you can get in touch with me at [email protected]
corinthian

Corinth, MS

#8 Jan 31, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:

can u email me if they don't get this ? [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riot at Alcorn Jail 35 min Marc 6
Angela McDowell 1 hr Ship Captain 3
Taco Bell (Apr '15) 1 hr Homebody 9
debbie Buchanan dillard 1 hr trouble debbie jo 2
Bob Hicks 2 hr great 2
Cakes 4 hr Celest 1
Taco Bell lunch today 6 hr Working girl 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages