cheatercheater

Corinth, MS

#1 Jan 10, 2011
If you know someone being played, post it! Let's expose these pieces of crap!
Player

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2011
truant officer md has been known to play with alot of extras. be careful you may not like what the result is!!!!!!!!!!
know better now

Corinth, MS

#3 Jan 10, 2011
Used to be married to a paramedic. They all cheat. Too much time at work. They take their family for granted. Most of them are fireman too. They cheat double!
exposed

Corinth, MS

#4 Jan 10, 2011
I know a paramedic from mrhc that is cheating on his wife and they have a new baby. Some men just never grow up. He has it all but is risking it for nothing.

“sMiLe!!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 10, 2011
What? Are you sure? Them? Oh God no! Heaven forbid.
know better now

Corinth, MS

#6 Jan 10, 2011
exposed wrote:
I know a paramedic from mrhc that is cheating on his wife and they have a new baby. Some men just never grow up. He has it all but is risking it for nothing.
Not my ex. He doesn't have a new baby. That i know of! Haha.
bitter

Corinth, MS

#7 Jan 10, 2011
I was married twice. To the same policeman. They cheat too. How can a man with a new child even think of another woman! My ex husband cheated on me while I was pregnant. It about drove me crazy. We divorced. I took him back hoping he had realized what he had lost. It wasnt a few months until he was back to his old tricks. Working late. Working for people. Suspicious phone calls. Hiding his phone. I finally got the courage to get away. I was stupid for taking him back. But I learned. They soon figure out that they aren't that great and other women only want them for the excitement. Then when they try to make it work with the most wonderful thing they ever had...it's too late. You live and learn. And if anyone is in this situation-get out. You'll thank me someday. Bc you are sitting there letting someone waste your life and happiness. In the end when they learn they messed up-hopefully you will have already found happiness with someone who thinks you're wonderful just how you are!
Really

Corinth, MS

#8 Jan 11, 2011
Well, how do you just walk away knowing you are tearing your family apart? Don't get me wrong. I am just saying if you have children it just tears them into. I would love to leave but I can't right now but when the time is right I will be gone! Proud for you. It is so miserable living in a loveless marriage let me tell you!!!!!
sick of tha crap !!!

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2011
exposed wrote:
I know a paramedic from mrhc that is cheating on his wife and they have a new baby. Some men just never grow up. He has it all but is risking it for nothing.
Look who are you talking about ??
If this is the NEW WIFE I really wish u would grow up and stop posting crap on here ACTING as If I did it !!!!
Havent bothered yall nor even thought about yall ugh and Im sick of people telling me crap has been put on Topixs
Sounding like its me doing it ...
Yall are the least of my worries and looks to me like you would quit blamming me for crap and face ur own probs n quit starting drama were not in high school..

If ya want him to hate me so bad that u stoop to this level its pretty sad n u need some help !!
LOOK I dont want him he is yours now be happy with what ya got n leave me the heck alone !

all I have to say is u already knew how he was isnt that how u got him anyway Or did ya forget or ooh wait never thought he would do ya that way lol ..

With that said - Live with what ya have be happy after all ur the one who wanted him so badly now u got him enjoy :-)
Ooh n Im the one laughn at u instead of u at me bahahahaha
Jus sayn !!!!
Pissed Off

Corinth, MS

#10 Jan 12, 2011
know better now wrote:
Used to be married to a paramedic. They all cheat. Too much time at work. They take their family for granted. Most of them are fireman too. They cheat double!
Not all fireman and paramedics cheat yes they work a lot to provide a living for their families. You most be ex that would not get off your fat butt and help provide for your family. Maybe you spent too many nights on the computer posting bull crap instead of taking care of the other half. Or you just a gold digging bitch that the pasture was not green enough for you and you left looking for greener pastures and putting the blame on the other half. Do not through stones when you live in a glass house, if that is the case. Just a thought to all readers before they read and believe all the bull crap posted on her.
Pissed Off

Corinth, MS

#11 Jan 12, 2011
bitter wrote:
I was married twice. To the same policeman. They cheat too. How can a man with a new child even think of another woman! My ex husband cheated on me while I was pregnant. It about drove me crazy. We divorced. I took him back hoping he had realized what he had lost. It wasnt a few months until he was back to his old tricks. Working late. Working for people. Suspicious phone calls. Hiding his phone. I finally got the courage to get away. I was stupid for taking him back. But I learned. They soon figure out that they aren't that great and other women only want them for the excitement. Then when they try to make it work with the most wonderful thing they ever had...it's too late. You live and learn. And if anyone is in this situation-get out. You'll thank me someday. Bc you are sitting there letting someone waste your life and happiness. In the end when they learn they messed up-hopefully you will have already found happiness with someone who thinks you're wonderful just how you are!
Stop all the bull crap if you have family problems keep them to yourself do not gossip makes you look like a damn fool. It takes a complete idiot to post their family problems on this site or any other act like adults.
Been there - done that

Corinth, MS

#12 Jan 15, 2011
Well, how do you just walk away knowing you are tearing your family apart? Don't get me wrong. I am just saying if you have children it just tears them into. I would love to leave but I can't right now but when the time is right I will be gone! Proud for you. It is so miserable living in a loveless marriage let me tell you!!!!!

Look Really - Memphis, if your waiting on the perfect time ... it ain't gonna happen! Save yourself from the misery and the heartache. If your in a loveless marriage, do you really think it is healthy for the children involved, as well as you? He obviously isn't gonna change! You need to do yourself and your children a favor and just move on. There is someone out there who is better for you and your children. I have been exactly where you are! A loveless marriage isn't worth it. Don't let him keep using you and making a fool out of you! In the long run, you will look back and be glad you did! Best of luck!
Been there - done that

Corinth, MS

#13 Jan 15, 2011
Really wrote:
Well, how do you just walk away knowing you are tearing your family apart? Don't get me wrong. I am just saying if you have children it just tears them into. I would love to leave but I can't right now but when the time is right I will be gone! Proud for you. It is so miserable living in a loveless marriage let me tell you!!!!!
Look Really - Memphis, if your waiting on the perfect time ... it ain't gonna happen! Save yourself from the misery and the heartache. If your in a loveless marriage, do you really think it is healthy for the children involved, as well as you? He obviously isn't gonna change! You need to do yourself and your children a favor and just move on. There is someone out there who is better for you and your children. I have been exactly where you are! A loveless marriage isn't worth it. Don't let him keep using you and making a fool out of you! In the long run, you will look back and be glad you did! Best of luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caterpillar dating service 3 hr trophy wife 71
Sec/college football picks 4 hr Pro picker 175
hot blonde in cracker barrel 4 hr Loosie Goosie 2
mobile patrol 5 hr dumbasses 3
Magnolia 5th floor (Aug '12) 7 hr The man 33
Art Timbes 7 hr Whaaat? 13
Atheist's speak out. 7 hr Fth 705
•••
•••
•••

Corinth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Corinth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corinth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••