First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Corinth.MS

#1 Apr 9, 2011
Anyone know anything about what happened to him? Is he still in the County Jail or have they had his trial already? Was just wondering because nothings been said about it since right after it happened.
Dont_know

Corinth, MS

#2 Apr 10, 2011
I haven't heard anything either and wonder that often. Anyone?
Man-ur-izm

Memphis, TN

#3 Apr 10, 2011
Someone told me he was in county. There trying to figure out where to try him for the murder TN. or MS. He'll still have a court date in TN, what ever happens. Heard it from his bro. T.J.'s X.
Man-ur-izm

Memphis, TN

#4 Apr 10, 2011
She told me some details about the murder, if yall want'em Ill post'em. there kinda gorry, and chilling that someone I knew so well could be so cold. Jellousy? Pressure? Cold blooded? All the above!
Dont_know

Corinth, MS

#5 Apr 10, 2011
Yeah i know,I grew up with him and his brother (youngest) not calling names because he is a very good person but i just cant get over this myself. Thank you for the response and would really like to know more if you dont mind. I dont like bringing it up to the family,we talk but nothing is ever said about him out of respect for them.
intheknow

Corinth, MS

#6 Apr 10, 2011
He is in county serving his pre-trial time as a TRUSTEE because he is kinda claustrophobic in his cell. Just visit the jail to renew your license...you can ask him yourself.
Dont_know

Corinth, MS

#7 Apr 10, 2011
Whoever judged me as a nut,Think what you want to but everyone has their own opinion and I myself think his family is a great bunch. This topic wasn't intended to start a fuss,it was just a simple question someone asked wondering because you don't hear anything about it anymore.

To intheknow- If I did visit the county jail and he was where I could communicate with him,I don't think they would allow me talking to him would they?

Corinth.MS

#9 Apr 10, 2011
I would like to know also. Not going to visit to ask him myself but would like to know what family is saying.
Whattt

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2011
He has some family members that are really good people, so put yourself in their shoes. They cant help what he did and i imagine they are sorry that it happened.
hmmm

United States

#11 Apr 11, 2011
Whattt wrote:
He has some family members that are really good people, so put yourself in their shoes. They cant help what he did and i imagine they are sorry that it happened.
What did he do? I guess I'm out of the league

Corinth.MS

#12 Apr 11, 2011
Yes he does have some really good family members and I love them to death. No they can't help what happened and i'm sure them along with everybody would change it if we could but we can't. I just wondered if anyone had heard if he was still in Alcorn or if they had moved him since you never hear anything about it anymore. I doubt very seriously with his charges that he is a trustee just because he is clausterphobic but who knows? He could be.
nick

York, SC

#13 Apr 11, 2011
Hope he burns in Hell!!!!!!
Man-ur-izm

Memphis, TN

#14 Apr 11, 2011
I was told what the little girl,his daughter said her daddy told her when she saw it all go down. She didnt even know she,her mother, was in the truck bed. One of the responding officers said the stabb to the neck wasnt deadly. But she had thrashed around in there so that there were bloody hand prints all over. They thought she might of tried geting up but he had slamed on the breaks before he shot her leaveing the prints and streaks of blood. But that Dave Moore was the intended victem in the first place but he wasnt with her when she showed up.

Corinth.MS

#15 Apr 11, 2011
That is so sad! I just can't figure out what on earth was going thru his head. None of us will ever know but it is a bad situation either way.

And to Nick....He will answer for what he has done no matter what happens. It is no ones place to judge. Only one person that can judge him now. Not that what he done was right at all and sure not taking his side but it's not our place to judge.

Corinth.MS

#16 Apr 11, 2011
Man-ur-izm wrote:
I was told what the little girl,his daughter said her daddy told her when she saw it all go down. She didnt even know she,her mother, was in the truck bed. One of the responding officers said the stabb to the neck wasnt deadly. But she had thrashed around in there so that there were bloody hand prints all over. They thought she might of tried geting up but he had slamed on the breaks before he shot her leaveing the prints and streaks of blood. But that Dave Moore was the intended victem in the first place but he wasnt with her when she showed up.
Who was the Dave Moore guy?

Corinth.MS

#17 Apr 12, 2011
So no one else has heard anything? Im still wondering who this Dave guy is?
spanky

United States

#18 Apr 13, 2011
i heard that they had moved him to tishomingo jail cause they like to killed him in corinth now whether thats true or not i don't know it came pretty straight;

Corinth.MS

#19 Apr 14, 2011
It probably is true. Nobody seems to know any sure thing about him. Looks like there would be stuff in the news or something updating everyone. They start something and get u all up n the air about it and then it all just vanishes. =(
friend

Cookeville, TN

#20 Aug 18, 2011
how about a 4 by 6 box would he be claustrophic then!!!!!!joanna didn't have a choice!!!!!!
Joannas aunt

New Orleans, LA

#21 Sep 19, 2011
Man-ur-izm wrote:
Thank you for the gory details, hope some body kills that piece of crap, he is a very mean person always was, i curse the day Joanna met him, she was so beautiful, he didn't deserve her or the kids.Her blood is on the hands of the ones that let him out of jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Lynn Goodman 39 min Hmmmm 2
Tunnel underneath Corinth? (Oct '11) 5 hr Curious 57
Donnie feazell 5 hr Lulu 13
My last words 6 hr Karma 2
stalking laws in ms (Apr '12) 7 hr buttercup 14
Is she available 7 hr Carlos 1977 5
witches roll call 7 hr Kkb21 13

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance