#1 Feb 17, 2011
Anybody know her?
kate
#2 Feb 17, 2011
love that chick!:)
yeah

Micanopy, FL

#3 Feb 17, 2011
She is a sweet girl. There is no reason for her name to be brought up on this site. If someone don't like her then obviously something is wrong with you. She is nice to everyone. Do not say that you are not trying to start anything, because if you weren't you would not be trying to write her name for the world to see on this site. Grow up and get a life.
redbaby

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2011
she is a precious friend of my daughter....anyone who actually writes someones name on here should be ashamed because you know damn well you are looking to get trouble started. introduce yourself to emily and find out what she's like instead of turning her over to the vultures on this dumbass site! jesus, one day someone gonna commit suicide or murder from the shit started on here. fucking stop it!
Str8 Real

Corinth, MS

#5 Feb 18, 2011
Emily works at my daughter's preschool part-time and she is a very sweet young lady. If you try to slander her, I will personally have your name traced, have her sue you then I will get someone from my family to kick you "ace"!! Stop the dumb stuff....
Mom

Corinth, MS

#6 Sep 13, 2012
I know her and will hunt you down!
sure do

Orange, TX

#7 Sep 13, 2012
If its the Emily I know, shes a very sweet girl. She was my best friend all through highschool. We still keep in touch a little though social networking. I assume since you've posted asking about her you don't know her, which is unfortunate. You should meet her. Sweet girl.

Since: Sep 12

Rochester, NH

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Y'all are so sweet!
Emily Daniels

United States

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Thank Y 'll so much! I am a good girl.
I never judge others, except gay people.
I do good things.
I love my moms BFF even though she cusses alot, but she was just taking up for me so it 's all good!
I add beauty to a ugly place :)
Love all y 'all!!!
sure do

Orange, TX

#10 Sep 13, 2012
Emily Daniels wrote:
Thank Y 'll so much! I am a good girl.
I never judge others, except gay people.
I do good things.
I love my moms BFF even though she cusses alot, but she was just taking up for me so it 's all good!
I add beauty to a ugly place :)
Love all y 'all!!!

Daniel*
Emily Daniels

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2012
sure do wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel*
Ok -caught me, plus I should have said my bff 's mom cusses alot. Lol
Must be a good girl? I got nothing :)
Here it goes again

Booneville, MS

#12 Sep 13, 2012
Starting stuff because your life is so frickin pathetic and you have to start something or at least try to start something so that it may give some excitement to your life.. Well, looks like your plan failed..I was best friends with we sister in high school and was around Emily a lot.. She has never changed.. Her morals have never changed.. And she is a good girl... So grow up and some balls while u're at it.. If you're gonna try to talk smack.. Be man/woman enough to post your name.. Until you do so, enjoy your pathetic low-life self.. Go sell some crack or go stand on a street corner.. Better yet, don't.. You're probably too pathetic for anyone to take u up on ur offer.. Skeeze
Here it goes again

Booneville, MS

#13 Sep 13, 2012
Her*
sure do

Orange, TX

#14 Sep 13, 2012
Emily Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>Ok -caught me, plus I should have said my bff 's mom cusses alot. Lol
What?
horny guy

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2012
Emily Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>Ok -caught me, plus I should have said my bff 's mom cusses alot. Lol
are you single?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry swindle aka Sherry Curtis 3 hr Cat Babe 2
Curious 3 hr Avengedx7 6
Chris Rencher 3 hr Avengedx7 8
Tyler Robbins 3 hr Ken 11
Casey Crow and Emily carmon-bingham 4 hr praying 33
good hot tamales 4 hr Cal 3
what city worker DUI 9 hr Ashcraft 27

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance