First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just nuts

Madison, MS

#1 Aug 11, 2012
What is up with all these kids getting pregnant? Heard a couple days ago a couple kids from one of the county schools are now expecting. There are so many under 20 with babies in this town.
Kids, wake up, babies are for the rest of your life! Get on birth control!! It is free after all.
You are altering your life forever as well as your parents.
idk

New Albany, MS

#2 Aug 11, 2012
i guess its the fact that ( some ) guys are talking them into it and the (some) girls want to and its fun. But yes birth control is easy to get.It is sad. babies need things and i dont think those parents of there child tht is expecting can help them forever.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 12, 2012
Some time birth control doesnt work and the depo shot some times doesnt work eather.
lolz

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2012
my depo has worked perfectly for the last 3 years. never even had a scare. get them on time, stay away from antibiotics and you're good. if you have to take an antibiotic, use alternative methods (condoms, vaginal film spermicide, the spermicide that comes in tubes.) there's so so so many ways to prevent teen pregnancy. I would be ashamed of myself, even at 25 to have a child out of wedlock. I have a well paying job, my own house, own my own car and am in a long, steady, healthy relationship and still wouldn't feel prepared enough to bring a child into this world. kids raising babies..that's about right. :/
shut up

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2012
I understand were yall coming from but I don't see that it is anything to anyone but those teenagers & their parents... so why get on here and down them. I know a lot of teens that has had a baby but they got thier sh*t together finished school,worked,and was a great mom to their baby!!!! Just cause some mess up don't mean ever teen mom well.. I know plenty of grow @$$ women that don't take care of thier kids at all.... so stop hatin on those girls.
Amen

United States

#6 Aug 14, 2012
shut up wrote:
I understand were yall coming from but I don't see that it is anything to anyone but those teenagers & their parents... so why get on here and down them. I know a lot of teens that has had a baby but they got thier sh*t together finished school,worked,and was a great mom to their baby!!!! Just cause some mess up don't mean ever teen mom well.. I know plenty of grow @$$ women that don't take care of thier kids at all.... so stop hatin on those girls.
Amen ppl that needs to take care of their own kids before worrying bout other ppls problem! N the birth control thing yes it works but teenagers or anybody has got to realize u have to take it at the same time everyday n when u skip I can't double up either cause that doesn't work! So who ever started this needs to get their life straight before worrying bout others! Cause there is plenty of young mothers that take care of their children need to be looking at all these low life beat fathers!

Location hidden

#7 Aug 14, 2012
U cant even be on depo for ovr two years. So um yea.
just nuts

Madison, MS

#8 Aug 14, 2012
shut up wrote:
Well, you surely proved my point so thank you!
Your immature rant that has profanity in it and slang just shows that kids are not mature enough to be parents.
I have seen so many posting on facebook ridiculous comments about the babies they all ready have or being pregnant, just clueless as to what a TRUE parent is, it is a BABY not an accessory.
There is not one high school girl around who is able to take care of her baby on her own, I would even go as far as to say there is not a college age girl either. They ALL need help, from their parents, family, friends and sadly THE GOVERNMENT, which does make it my business.
So all you young girls, close your legs, get a DECENT education, further than just high school, find a good job with your college degree, find a decent man, get married and then have a child. This way YOU and YOU ALONE are able to care for your baby and your parents and your grandparents will not be burdened with YOUR RESPONSIBILTY nor will US TAXPAYERS!
just nuts

Madison, MS

#9 Aug 14, 2012
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Amen ppl that needs to take care of their own kids before worrying bout other ppls problem! N the birth control thing yes it works but teenagers or anybody has got to realize u have to take it at the same time everyday n when u skip I can't double up either cause that doesn't work! So who ever started this needs to get their life straight before worrying bout others! Cause there is plenty of young mothers that take care of their children need to be looking at all these low life beat fathers!
My life is plenty straight thank you.
I have four children, one married, two in college and one in high school. All four advanced in school, have not paid any college tuition as of date.
Have a grandchild that I have not had to help out financially with. All my kids have been on the honor rolls and have done nothing to disgrace their family.

I disagree with you on this,“there is plenty of young mothers that take care of their children”.
No child can take care of a baby, you have to have a JOB, you have to have INSURANCE. You have to be able to buy diapers, formula, clothes, food, baby necessities etc. and when I say YOU HAVE to that does not include WICK or any other GOVERNEMNT offices. That does not mean, the GRANDPARENTS paying for everything. Get real, you have no idea what you are talking about.
I could not be more proud of my family but I know many people in this town who are embarrassed and humiliated by their children.
Like I said, having a baby when you are a baby yourself alters not only your life but everyone who loves you life as well.
I believe babies, ALL BABIES are blessings, but I also believe they should be planned and wanted.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 14, 2012
There isnt a person in corinth besides the very rich people that dont need help. Half of corinth is living with their parents, live off goverment, need help from family, or friends. Everyone needs help no matter wat age. I agrree that a teenager is going to need a lot more help than a married working woman that gets pregnant. But eather way unless ur loaded with the money u need help raising a vaby, child, toddler. They are expencive.
knowledge is key

Monroeville, AL

#11 Aug 14, 2012
I agree with almost all of your points. Teens should not raise children because it isn't possible to do it the right way when you haven't even begun your own life. I'm a teenage mother myself, and my pregnancy was unplanned. I've need a lot of financial support with everything. But I am working my way through nursing school to try to build the most fulfilling life I can for me and my child. I love my child more than anything in this world. He is a gift from God, while you may have a point you should be able to realize that not all teenage pregnancies were on purpose, and they are not defined by their action but what really shows their character is what they do with their life after the fact. It should be prevented but if it isn't then a persons colors shine in how they handle the situation. One thing I can tell you though is even though my pregnancy was unplanned does not mean that I don't want him. He's the most important thing in my life
FACTS

Iuka, MS

#12 Aug 14, 2012
Yes u can be on depo shot for over two years. I was on it for five but I'd not recommend the shot to anyone. I've had lots of complications since I've been off of it.
lolz

United States

#13 Aug 15, 2012
dissmiss wrote:
U cant even be on depo for ovr two years. So um yea.
Started it in early '09. So, um, yeah.
(:
:)

Sarasota, FL

#14 Aug 15, 2012
just nuts wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you surely proved my point so thank you!
Your immature rant that has profanity in it and slang just shows that kids are not mature enough to be parents.
I have seen so many posting on facebook ridiculous comments about the babies they all ready have or being pregnant, just clueless as to what a TRUE parent is, it is a BABY not an accessory.
There is not one high school girl around who is able to take care of her baby on her own, I would even go as far as to say there is not a college age girl either. They ALL need help, from their parents, family, friends and sadly THE GOVERNMENT, which does make it my business.
So all you young girls, close your legs, get a DECENT education, further than just high school, find a good job with your college degree, find a decent man, get married and then have a child. This way YOU and YOU ALONE are able to care for your baby and your parents and your grandparents will not be burdened with YOUR RESPONSIBILTY nor will US TAXPAYERS!
From this point of view ... It seems like you are a b@/;!.. Maybe thats why the married one is gone...he f****** her and got married cause he knew she was prego
i did it!

United States

#15 Aug 15, 2012
just nuts wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you surely proved my point so thank you!
Not every teen mother depends on the government to raise their child or their parents. I had my first child at 17, second at 19. I did not get on welfare. I did it in my own. At one time I worked 3 jobs. Yes I did finish high school (on time) and yes I did go to college. No I did not get government support to go to college either. I worked and had student loans. It can be done you just have to be in the mind set to do it! Oh btw yes both my children have the same father! I'm not saying it's right to have children as a teen but I am saying you can do it on your own if your willing to
just nuts

Madison, MS

#16 Aug 15, 2012
[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>
From this point of view ... It seems like you are a b@/;!.. Maybe thats why the married one is gone...he f****** her and got married cause he knew she was prego[/QUOTE]
Very mature and very wrong. They were both out of college, married for two years with their jobs before she got pregnant.
Grow up, you cannot even have an adult conversation.
just nuts

Madison, MS

#17 Aug 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="i did it!"]<quoted text>
Not every teen mother depends on the government to raise their child or their parents. I had my first child at 17, second at 19. I did not get on welfare. I did it in my own. At one time I worked 3 jobs. Yes I did finish high school (on time) and yes I did go to college. No I did not get government support to go to college either. I worked and had student loans. It can be done you just have to be in the mind set to do it! Oh btw yes both my children have the same father! I'm not saying it's right to have children as a teen but I am saying you can do it on your own if your willing to [/QUOTE]
I commend you for your accomplishments but find it extremely hard to believe that you did it on your own. At 17, where would you get money to have and support a child? Where were you living? What were you driving? And where did you get that vehicle from?
I do know some teens plan or trick to get pregnant, my friends daughter did because she did not think she could live without her boyfriend.
I also did not mean to sound like I was saying even unplanned babies were not blessings or would not be loved, I never said that, I believe all babies are blessings and I pray every single one of them is loved.
Good luck to you and your family.
Amen

United States

#18 Aug 15, 2012
just nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
My life is plenty straight thank you.
I have four children, one married, two in college and one in high school. All four advanced in school, have not paid any college tuition as of date.
Have a grandchild that I have not had to help out financially with. All my kids have been on the honor rolls and have done nothing to disgrace their family.
I disagree with you on this,“there is plenty of young mothers that take care of their children”.
No child can take care of a baby, you have to have a JOB, you have to have INSURANCE. You have to be able to buy diapers, formula, clothes, food, baby necessities etc. and when I say YOU HAVE to that does not include WICK or any other GOVERNEMNT offices. That does not mean, the GRANDPARENTS paying for everything. Get real, you have no idea what you are talking about.
I could not be more proud of my family but I know many people in this town who are embarrassed and humiliated by their children.
Like I said, having a baby when you are a baby yourself alters not only your life but everyone who loves you life as well.
I believe babies, ALL BABIES are blessings, but I also believe they should be planned and wanted.
First of all lady u need to get ur nose out of the air n stop thinking ur crap doesn't stink cause everybody has problems in life n if u say u don't there is just something dead out wrong n second I am 23 yrs old I got married when i was 18 right out of high school n still went to college n had 3 kids in 3 yrs n a working mother n has a husband that works his butt off too so u can sit here all u want n down ppl but looks like ur the low life that needs to get a life cause I am sure proud of my family n wouldn't give anything for it!
knows the truth

United States

#19 Aug 15, 2012
just nuts wrote:
[QUOTE who="i did it!"]<quoted text>
Not every teen mother depends on the government to raise their child or their parents. I had my first child at 17, second at 19. I did not get on welfare. I did it in my own. At one time I worked 3 jobs. Yes I did finish high school (on time) and yes I did go to college. No I did not get government support to go to college either. I worked and had student loans. It can be done you just have to be in the mind set to do it! Oh btw yes both my children have the same father! I'm not saying it's right to have children as a teen but I am saying you can do it on your own if your willing to "

I commend you for your accomplishments but find it extremely hard to believe that you did it on your own. At 17, where would you get money to have and support a child? Where were you living? What were you driving? And where did you get that vehicle from?
I do know some teens plan or trick to get pregnant, my friends daughter did because she did not think she could live without her boyfriend.
I also did not mean to sound like I was saying even unplanned babies were not blessings or would not be loved, I never said that, I believe all babies are blessings and I pray every single one of them is loved.
Good luck to you and your family.
I supported my child. I worked. Yes I did live with my mother BUT I had been paying the bills within our home since I was 15. All of them. And no she did not take care of my child. I did. She told me I had him he was mine. Best thing ever. Made me the mother I am today. And the person I am. The person that does not have to depend on anyone for anything. Just remember not to judge someone by what you see on the outside because I know I got looks and talked about because I was a teen mother even though I was doing everything on my own. I'm not going to say there weren't alot of struggles along the way but It has made me who I am and I'm proud of that.
:)

United States

#20 Aug 15, 2012
Apparently her shit don't stink... But hail to the north she's fkin wrong cause over here it smells like bs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AD match at Wal Mart 54 min dkf 15
Slugburger Fest. 2017 1 hr dkf 30
Lisa Shook 2 hr Told U So 7
What's up with Jessie Luker 2 hr Redman 14
Terry Rider is a piece of shit!! 3 hr Just Saying 16
Ocean Jane Dobbs Pounders 9 hr thatsright 2
crystal clark 9 hr thatsright 4

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance