How to delete a forum
miss sarah

Corinth, MS

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Someone please tell me how to delete it??
corinth

Cut Off, LA

#2 Feb 6, 2011
My friends name was on here and they went and talked to their lawyer. Their was off before they got home.... Might be worth a shoot.... People on here are idiots!!!!
concerned

Toledo, OH

#3 Feb 6, 2011
You can't delete your own posts or forums. It's in the frequently asked questions on topix.
corinth

Cut Off, LA

#4 Feb 6, 2011
concerned wrote:
You can't delete your own posts or forums. It's in the frequently asked questions on topix.
All I know is what happened after they talked to lawyer.
what a joke

Ecru, MS

#5 Feb 6, 2011
corinth wrote:
<quoted text>All I know is what happened after they talked to lawyer.
You type it in the search box maybe tomorrow.it's still there! Sometimes it's soooo many for some reason it's hard to find
corinth

Cut Off, LA

#6 Feb 6, 2011
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>You type it in the search box maybe tomorrow.it's still there! Sometimes it's soooo many for some reason it's hard to find
Hey jack ass..... I tried that and it's not on there so mind your own business... You are one of the idiots runnin there mouth on here....
corinth

Cut Off, LA

#7 Feb 6, 2011
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>You type it in the search box maybe tomorrow.it's still there! Sometimes it's soooo many for some reason it's hard to find
O and since you know everything why does it say cut off, la on mine I have no idea where that is?
y2396

Corinth, MS

#8 Feb 6, 2011
actually. you can have posts deleted. idk about forums. but I know personally that you can have posts delete.
???

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2011
How?
y2396

Corinth, MS

#10 Feb 6, 2011
[QUOTE who="???"]How?[/QUOT E]
you have to do it on a computer, but if there is a comment that you don't think is following rules of topix, click report abuse. they will take care of it, I didn't think they'd do anything about it.. but I got on there 3 days later and the comment was gone.
wellfuker

Ecru, MS

#11 Feb 6, 2011
corinth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey jack ass..... I tried that and it's not on there so mind your own business... You are one of the idiots runnin there mouth on here....
IT CAN BE PUT RIGHT BACK if you want to be a ASS about it!!!!
forsure

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2011
All you have to do is contact them and tell them to take it off. I contacted them on a Saturday and it was off by the next day. Hope that helps..:)
haha

United States

#13 Feb 6, 2011
Send them an email.. I contacted them about a forum on a Saturday and it was gone by the next day. Hope that helps. :)
corinth

Cut Off, LA

#14 Feb 6, 2011
wellfuker wrote:
<quoted text>IT CAN BE PUT RIGHT BACK if you want to be a ASS about it!!!!
I'm not being an ass.... There was a question ask... I answered it and then was basically called a liar... I dont take good to being called a liar... Sorry
kgb

Ecru, MS

#15 Feb 7, 2011
corinth wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not being an ass.... There was a question ask... I answered it and then was basically called a liar... I dont take good to being called a liar... Sorry
Iam with the other person! You must be special and they like you better because it never worked for me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know when Shane Casabella's court d... 21 min InquiringMinds 1
Charlotte and the shelter 1 hr Tom Cat 69
Julia Taylor 3 hr Curious 14
School board election 3 hr info 18
Direct TV refer a friend $100 (Jul '13) 4 hr James 75
County Bus Routes 4 hr Counce Guy 2
cAterpillar plant closing 6 hr neighbor 2

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance