Outlaw guns so idiots cant kill every...

Outlaw guns so idiots cant kill everyone!!

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Angry mom

Atmore, AL

#1 Dec 15, 2012
After so many shootings in Arizona, Connecticut, and Colorado. We need to at least ban assault weapons, high powered hunting rifles, pistols. Only the cops and soldiers should have guns. God bless those young children that were killed.
whateva

Glen, MS

#2 Dec 15, 2012
So what are you gonna do if someone breaks in your home and tries to kill you. What you gonna throw a book at them.
dude

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 15, 2012
And while they're at it, ban spoons and forks too! So all these fat people will quit eating and having heart attacks! And let's ban pencils and pens so people will stop misspelling words! There's so much we need to ban to fix mankinds problems!
emgo

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Guns DON'T kill people! People WITH guns kill. Gees! It's "angry moms" like you that make me wanna slap your mama for raising a needy nanny society. People need to realize THEY are responsible and to quit blaming everyone for their problems. Regain morals and responsibility people! Whoop your kids, teach them what's right and what's wrong; STOP silver plattering these kids and start disciplining them. It is the NANNY NATION of BLAMERS of child rearing now that are raising these school shooters, highway shooters and such as these. Blamers raising blamers killing people bc they're bored, unchurched, and not parented. Stop blaming everyone else and start blaming your da** selves!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Car crashes are the number one killer of kids in America. Should we outlaw cars as well?
What about tubs? They follow closely behind vehicles for kid deaths in America, should we outlaw tubs?
rooster cogburn

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Angry mom wrote:
After so many shootings in Arizona, Connecticut, and Colorado. We need to at least ban assault weapons, high powered hunting rifles, pistols. Only the cops and soldiers should have guns. God bless those young children that were killed.
Your a freaking moron ! If people like you would have the balls to execute that means fry or hang the wicked criminals , instead you want to give them life in prison . Why because your weak you have no back bone. Don't blame the gun you fool blame the person pulling the trigger! And yes may god bless those little angels.
spooner

Jackson, MS

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Angry mom wrote:
The only thing ive learned from your post is not to move to thease three states.
Guns aren't the problem, but there will be alot of pressure on obama, and congress, senate to debate it. if it is debated I don't think it will turn out well for gun owners in the next four years.
emgo

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2012
The government will have to pry our guns from our cold dead hands.
Common Sense

Ecru, MS

#9 Dec 15, 2012
More homicides are committed with baseball bats than are with guns. FBI Statistics pure and simple. No kidding. So, lets go outlaw baseball bats and/or have them all registered.
dave

Corinth, MS

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Hell out law cars to. Oh and food! That makes us fat! Use some common sense people. The gun did not take it upon itself and pull its own trigger!
common sense

Tucker, GA

#11 Dec 15, 2012
A friend on my Facebook made a good point- criminals don't follow the laws. You outlaw guns, that leaves the innocent unarmed and unprotected while criminals have the opportunity to kill. Taking away guns is NOT the answer.
I believe the answer is stronger school security: Card access like certain areas in the hospitals require, fences outside, all exits locked, metal detectors at the door. It's sad we live in a time that this is needed to keep schools and children safe, but I would rather have this instead of suffering like the parents of these children have.
resident

Tupelo, MS

#12 Dec 15, 2012
I think we should outlaw drugs! Cocaine, heroin, etc. Oh and METH too!

If we just made drugs illegal the criminals wouldn't have them!

(Yes, I'm being sarcastic!)
observer

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 16, 2012
Angry mom wrote:
You're an idiot. Let's outlaw something. Criminals DO NOT care about law!! Duh! All you do when you take away a persons right to protect themselves is put them in harms way. BTW I am a mom. And you can bet your sweet a$$ that if you come into my home and threaten my family I will protect them. That is what I'm suppose to do as mom. I pray I am never put in that situation but if I am.....
v for vendetta watch it

United States

#14 Dec 16, 2012
Angry mom wrote:
Hpw stupid! If someone crazy wants to kill someone they could as easly stabbed them with a knife ran over a crowd of people in a can or bashed there heads in with bats. A knee jerk reaction to take guns from law 75 million law abiding citzens sounds like something from the book of stupid!~

If not for guns we would still be under the overbearing power of [email protected] The American Revelotuion would have never happened!
Guns were easer to get 30 years ago than they are today. We didnt have all the crime back then. So if you think about it its not the guns that are guilty but the POS parents and todays anything goes socity that is to blame..

If we give away gun rights the Gov will totally rule you tell you what to say what to think what to do!! You can keep that BS. Id rather be dead than ruled over by a overbearing gov with absolute power.
smells like roses

United States

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Angry mom wrote:
As the saying goes....'Guns don't kill people,people kill people.
I am a responsible gun owner, and will remain such. If someone tries, and hope you never experience such, coming at you and your family, what are you going to do, TRY and TALK them out of it? I think not! For they already have made up their mind, as to what they are going to do. And you need a 'plan' also, to protect yourself and those you hold dear. It is my right,our forefathers fought for that right,to bear arms.
LakeGirl

Byhalia, MS

#16 Dec 16, 2012
I grew up hunting and shooting skeet with my Dad. I don't want to see guns taken from us. However, I do not believe that any typical USA citizen needs to have access to semi-automatic assault guns. I believe They should be very strictly controlled.
I also believe ONLY USA Citizens should have the right to bear any guns. Illegal immigrants, Tourists, and Visa holders caught with guns should be arrested, deported and barred from re-entering our country ever again, unless they are applying for citizenship legally.
Ay non-citizens caught using any gun in ANY Crime - Accelerated Death Penalty.
As to the wacko kids shooting people, I suspect they have been pampered in this new "Show Tolerance and Make Everyone Feel Special" culture of the past 2 decades. The kids that can't play soccer well, shouldn't make the team or get a trophy. If they cannot spell or perform required math skills, they fail. If they cannot play well with others or at least attempt to participate in a group environment, that should've flagged by teachers/parents and watched closely.
These kids that are falling behind, should not be fooled, pampered and told everything will be just fine. It won't. They won't be able to compete in the real world when they get out of school (and sometimes college), and real life will smack them in the face!
Rude awakenings and realizing people have not been honest with you for 18 years can cause people to give up or snap.
Fase Palmer

Frisco City, AL

#17 Dec 16, 2012
Outlaw guns!

Because this guy was following the law when he killed all those people?
john

Tucker, GA

#18 Dec 16, 2012
Angry mom wrote:
In Oregon and Connecticut, the assault rifles were not theirs. A criminal will steal what they want, and there are already laws against that. You are infringing on the Second Amendment.
whitetale deer hunter

Tucker, GA

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Outlaw guns and that's who has them
super

United States

#20 Dec 16, 2012
Outlaw them make lots of money on black market tax free I can make more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Website 1 hr Looking 14
Roach infested restaurants 6 hr Locate 6
Doc denies employees Christmas bonus but promis... 7 hr Experiencing It 3
Gina Anthony 7 hr Stud horse 14
Cherries in Corinth 7 hr Wow 36
Gary Ross? Tell me how? 7 hr citizen 18
Nelected wives 8 hr JUST ASKING 2

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance