What is the best prepaid cell phone c...

What is the best prepaid cell phone coverage?

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big Daddy

Brandon, MS

#1 May 15, 2011
I been away for awhile and I was just wondering what is the best prepaid cell coverage for this area now? I figure either AT&T or Verizon but does anyone know anything about Virgin or any of the others. I would prefer a plan that includes unlimited text and data and not cost me an arm and a leg. Not really worried about calling since I don't do much of it lol. Thanks in advance for any help.
AGM

Greer, SC

#2 May 15, 2011
Big Daddy wrote:
I been away for awhile and I was just wondering what is the best prepaid cell coverage for this area now? I figure either AT&T or Verizon but does anyone know anything about Virgin or any of the others. I would prefer a plan that includes unlimited text and data and not cost me an arm and a leg. Not really worried about calling since I don't do much of it lol. Thanks in advance for any help.
Walmart straight talk. I've had it for .$45/month for unlimited everything including Internet. It runs through Verision unless you but the smart phone, then it's through AT&T. Best prepaid I found
verizon

United States

#3 May 15, 2011
I agree with Agm also I have had mine for about a year and a half and I like it and there are veryyyyy few places I don't get service
Big Daddy

Brandon, MS

#4 May 18, 2011
Does anyone have one of the Smart Phones? How good are they? Just curious is all.
nes

United States

#5 May 18, 2011
Big Daddy wrote:
Does anyone have one of the Smart Phones? How good are they? Just curious is all.
I have the nokia E71 smartphone and it is awesome!!!$45 a month is cheap for unlimited everything. It uses real player so you can save youtube videos or any other pic/video you like. It also comes with an 8 gb memory card, 3.2 MP camera, gps, it's own email and you can tie your business email to it. I haven't been to a site yet it wouldn't load and it has 3.5 g connection. It has a barcode scanner, iR, WiFi, you can even run the phone with a wireless keyboard. This phone has way too many features to list, as a matter of fact, I am using it to post this message.
Big Daddy

Brandon, MS

#6 May 23, 2011
I was looking and the Virgin prepaid looks pretty good too. i dont really talk very much at all but text and web and stuff like that..yeah alot lol. and its only 25 a month if you only get 300 minutes. Does anyone around Corinth,MS use Virgin Mobile?
Jose bad man

Beaumont, CA

#7 Jun 20, 2011
Big Daddy wrote:
yes
off

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2011
Where you live at I know about both phone coverage
yaya

Orlando, FL

#9 Jul 6, 2012
i have boost mobile, and this is the best prepaid cell phone service as of today. it uses sprint network, as well as virgin mobile, but the difference is the plans the offer. I consider boost the best because they shrink your payment $5 bucks for each 6 months until total discounts reach $15...that means after 18 months with boost you will have $15 less n your mnthly payment. If you have BB ($60/mo), then you will pay $45 for everything; if you have androind ($55.mo), you will pay $40, and if you have a basic phone ($50/mo), you will pay only $35.
The signal is extremmely clear, and i havent get any drop calls or dead points, and even have signal inside buildings, like the hospital i work.
I have had cell phones in all networks ( Iphone, ATT,T-mobile, Sprint, Verizon, MetroPCS,Straight talk, tracfone, net10, virgin mobile, etc.), and this boost is my peace of mind! when i had ATT and Verizon, i almost got a heart attack with the statements, and with t-mobile i got legal issues, but i finally was right and money was returned to me.
With sprint I was fine, but i was afraid to be under conract again, so i returned the phone during the grace period, to finally obtain my blackberry with boost mobile as of today.
I recommend you guys have your smartphone with boost mobile, and enjoy totally UNLIMMITED service and entertainement without being abused.
rwill

United States

#10 Jul 10, 2012
I have Boost android and it's fine around Orlando, but when I have to go up to lower Alabama for a week. Which I do sometimes I don't get no coverage unless I go to enterprise or Dothan. And that is about 35-50 miles from where Iam staying. So that's a week with out service with Boost
Babe

Canton, MS

#11 Jul 10, 2012
C-spire is the best $50.00 month for everything
yeah

United States

#12 Jul 10, 2012
Straight talk. 45/month. Unlimited everything. Took the sim card and put it in my AT&T H TC inspire. Doesn't get better than that.
AGM

United States

#13 Jul 10, 2012
yeah wrote:
Straight talk. 45/month. Unlimited everything. Took the sim card and put it in my AT&T H TC inspire. Doesn't get better than that.
I did the same thing with my AT&T iPhone. Great service and no surprise bill!!
Caleb

Faribault, MN

#14 Sep 2, 2012
Had Boost, StraightTalk and Virgin. The only one worth keeping is StraightTalk. Virgin and Boost have NO customer service at all. If you want to talk to a live person, be prepared to be on the phone for hours. The coverage is awful for Virgin and Boost. No point in even getting a Smartphone because you cant use any of the internet apps whatsoever. The phones for Boost are okay but Virgin Mobiles are downright terrible. The HTC models shouldnt even be on the market, We are going back to straight talk.
chuck

La Conner, WA

#15 Nov 13, 2012
I have virgin now,I'ts ok in wa.state.but lousey coverage out of state.
joe shmoo

Providence, RI

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Straight talk,net 10 and h20 wireless all !!!offer a pre. Paid similar card that will put you on at&t network. I have h20 but the other two offer more data for $45-$50 per month. Str talk and net10 also now have smartphones that work on Verizon's network! These are the best. I've had them all. Boost and virgin and cricket all use the sprint network which isn't that good. Metro PC's coverage not too great either and nor is T-Mobile.
joe shmoo

Providence, RI

#17 Nov 15, 2012
*a sim. Card. Sorry lol. Damn. Auto. Speller!
Hmmm

Corinth, MS

#18 Nov 17, 2012
I have a prepaid phone that I dont need anymore, if someone needs one...
Josaih

Champaign, IL

#19 Nov 21, 2012
www.champaign4g.com is the best prepaid cell service available anywhere !!
Josiah

Champaign, IL

#20 Nov 21, 2012
www.champaign4g.com lets you use your T-mobile or AT&T phone for prepaid service for only $49 per month and you get 4GB of 4G internet with Unlimited everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JT'S Bar 23 min Woman in the bar 4
Corinth Theater-Arts. Play 30 min corinthguy 4
Corinth Theatre Arts 38 min corinthguy 15
Who's that guy??? 2 hr LOL 2
Keep a word; drop a word (Mar '12) 2 hr Mutant-cucumber 1,242
Stephanie Huggins 4 hr its true 5
craigslist / personals / casual encounters (Jul '14) 4 hr its true 14

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance