United States

#4 Sep 19, 2010
Ben Crabb
Amazed

Corinth, MS

#5 Sep 20, 2010
New House wrote:
Ben Crabb
Leave Ben Crabb alone he is crazy. Got more kids than he can support. He is one of those horn dog foreman.

Since: Sep 10

Corinth, MS

#6 Sep 20, 2010
Hey now...... Easy on ole Ben! U must have been turned down by him! Don't be hating! And also he supports his kids just fine! He actually has custody of them! That's sayin something don't ya think?
wow

Corinth, MS

#7 Sep 20, 2010
Corinth is different but there is good in everyone. my adice is to chose wisely. dont give the people here the benefit of the doubt. Observe and pick and chose those people you want around you. Careful, most just thinking about themselves! sad
fyi

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2010
judy cooper
wellwell

Corinth, MS

#9 Sep 20, 2010
pretty much everyone. do background checks. look for ankle bracelets, dont frequent the so called bars, pick a small church, if your asking about a particular person, ask more than 5, people are notorious for being nice to your face and then talking behind your back. best bet ask an older person with some morals and values. cant find too much any more. People try real hard to be someone and they really arent. in other words fake fake fake. hell, what did you do to get here? lol
clarabelle

Pinola, MS

#10 Sep 20, 2010
Just leave us crazy old women alone and we'll leave you alone!
please

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2010
Lord, i just ask today that you help these people to stop this nonsense of trying to hurt these people. No one deserves this on this site or any of the other sites. Even though they hide their name on these sites, you know who each person is that are posting things on these sites, wheter they be true or false. Nothing can be hid from you. I just pray that you open their eyes and hearts and that they may realize what they are doing to the lives of these people and their families. Amen.

1 Timothy 5:13 And besides they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house, and not only idle but also gossips and busybodies, saying things which they ought not.
who

Corinth, MS

#12 Sep 21, 2010
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Ben Crabb alone he is crazy. Got more kids than he can support. He is one of those horn dog foreman.
you meant fireman i guess. they are all ho's.!!!
drunken clown

Corinth, MS

#13 Sep 24, 2010
Rita Coleman is a crazy a$$ old Fu$k
Jasmine03

United States

#14 Oct 25, 2010
Horndog Fireman wrote:
Hey now...... Easy on ole Ben! U must have been turned down by him! Don't be hating! And also he supports his kids just fine! He actually has custody of them! That's sayin something don't ya think?
Yeah I heard he had custody of them and gets food stamps and we have to pay for the insurance too. Lives in his mama's house for free and works for his dad and mama and gets paid cash.

Has a i-phone , smokes, drinks, motorcycles.
Sure sounds like a good ole jerk.
And that would make us be the ones that support his kids.

Custody,? I heard he has sent a few of them back. Or keeping them from school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHS Chem TEACHER 26 min McStinkerson Fart... 14
He is so hot 31 min Sniffly McPooting... 11
Chad Grimes 37 min clicks 4
segao 56 min Teacher 12
Acsd 2 hr fact 3
liTtLetAcTEecALmaN 2 hr Dougerich 3
Drugs at north Strickland apartments 7 hr Linlin 4

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance