First Prev
of 3
Next Last
crappycounties

Corinth, MS

#1 Aug 1, 2010
I am so damn tired of seeing county cops in the city. do they not have anything better to do? come on.
want to know

Corinth, MS

#2 Aug 1, 2010
the city cops ain't doin anything so the county has to patrol the city limits as well..
ROFL

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Well sunshine.... The city is in the COUNTY! Duh! Why not find something to gripe about that is an actual problem? Why is this even an issue to you?

Since: Jul 10

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2010
Just seen CW in a ambulance is he workn at the hospital now? Heard he was hung like a horse , y'all heard that ??

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2010
Hey HB is workn in the ER as a tech!! Did he go back an get his masters? Anybody had him chek ur vitals yet ?? Who'd a thunk it HB a Dr.......

“YEP”

ADAMSVILLE

#6 Aug 1, 2010
laredo is everybody you know ''hung''? seems u bring that up alot in your post all over topix.
Lancasterman

Monroeville, AL

#7 Aug 1, 2010
want to know wrote:
the city cops ain't doin anything so the county has to patrol the city limits as well..
sounds like your a Timbes supporter
Concerned Concernypants

Germantown, TN

#8 Aug 1, 2010
Lancasterman wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like your a Timbes supporter
Sounds like you're a run of the mill Corinth garbage idiot that doesn't get how contractions work
wants to know

Corinth, MS

#9 Aug 1, 2010
Yes I support Chip Timbes.

Does that bother you?
keith s

Plantersville, MS

#10 Aug 2, 2010
crappycounties wrote:
I am so damn tired of seeing county cops in the city. do they not have anything better to do? come on.
Maybe they are in the city because the county jail is in the middle of the city,on Fulton Drive. What a moron.You want to complain how about complaining about seeing Farmington PD at Martha's or at Harper rd cafe ALL the time.

Wausau, WI

#11 Aug 4, 2010
I would like to say thank you to all the deputies. I recently had to call them and I couldn't have asked for a more helpful group.
Vicki Mullins

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2010
Guest wrote:
I would like to say thank you to all the deputies. I recently had to call them and I couldn't have asked for a more helpful group.
If you remember their names, I'm sure Doug would love to give them a pat on the back. Most people only complain and rarely ever call for a job well done. Thanks for the praise! There are still some good guys out there giving it their all!

Wausau, WI

#13 Aug 4, 2010
Vicki Mullins wrote:
<quoted text>
If you remember their names, I'm sure Doug would love to give them a pat on the back. Most people only complain and rarely ever call for a job well done. Thanks for the praise! There are still some good guys out there giving it their all!
I won't post names on here for somebody to try and slander. But people need to realize that we have a large county and they do the best they can with the resources available.
frog

Meridian, MS

#15 Aug 5, 2010
no you dont the county is patroled by deputies the city has corinth police every car that the county owns looks like it come off the showroom floor not been on dirt roads and the are alot of them in alcorn need to get old school back in the sheriffs dept we heard rienhart hired all buiness mens sons or kin to them all dont know what they are doing you never see a county in the county always in the city let the police take care of the city and patrol the county mr. taylor wouldnt let his men even sit at the office he wanted the cars out in the county where the county tax payer is not the city if they want to stay in the city mr.lancaster will be glad to take there aplications do we have any real deputies left seems like the sheriff needs to hire a real cop not some little buisness mans son all you have to do is listen to the scaner and you will hear them in the city of corinth or city of farmington
frog

Meridian, MS

#16 Aug 5, 2010
i would love to comment mr. doug mullins he is old school and we are hoping he runs for sheriff of alcorn county he has alot of supporters out there and he will bring back old school law enforcement
Vicki Mullins

Corinth, MS

#17 Aug 5, 2010
frog wrote:
i would love to comment mr. doug mullins he is old school and we are hoping he runs for sheriff of alcorn county he has alot of supporters out there and he will bring back old school law enforcement
Well, I'm glad to hear good things about my husband. I'm proud of him and if he decides to run, he would appreciate your kind words.
Corinthian

Wausau, WI

#18 Aug 6, 2010
People of the city pay county taxes. Last time I checked, the sheriff's office is in the city and the city is part of the county. They did a fine job when I called. I could care less who the guys he hired are as long as they are not crooked and do their job.
frog wrote:
no you dont the county is patroled by deputies the city has corinth police every car that the county owns looks like it come off the showroom floor not been on dirt roads and the are alot of them in alcorn need to get old school back in the sheriffs dept we heard rienhart hired all buiness mens sons or kin to them all dont know what they are doing you never see a county in the county always in the city let the police take care of the city and patrol the county mr. taylor wouldnt let his men even sit at the office he wanted the cars out in the county where the county tax payer is not the city if they want to stay in the city mr.lancaster will be glad to take there aplications do we have any real deputies left seems like the sheriff needs to hire a real cop not some little buisness mans son all you have to do is listen to the scaner and you will hear them in the city of corinth or city of farmington
jeff

Ripley, MS

#19 Aug 10, 2010
yea but you dont know what you are talking about sure city citizens pay county taxes but they have a police department the county only has deputies to patrol and if they are in the city we have no one in the county so every dope head and people that steal rape rob and beat up helpless people do there thing while the deputies are in the city we need law enforcement in the county bad and for alot of people ive talked to if doug mullins runs he will get our vote because ive known doug for fifteen years and he would make a sheriff that city and county would love hes a good man and i do know what i am talking about because ive worked law enforcement for 25 years and alcorn is pitiful
lets gittem

United States

#20 Aug 11, 2010
what ever happened to tony davis? if he lost sight of tony borden he must have closed his eyes when he bumped him at the farmers market.
I know one

Corinth, MS

#21 Oct 30, 2012
Tony Davis is an officer (like for probation/parole & house arrest) at MDOC here in Alcorn County on Hwy 72 now. That's abt all I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need some advice please someone help 2 hr coworker 5
Lilbitz tag from mcnairy 3 hr coworker 3
Shane Crowe the Alcorn investigstor got fired,... 3 hr coworker 2
Bad boy McCoy 3 hr Her husband 2
Avectus 3 hr Dillon 18
Wheeler Grove Baptist church hires attorney! (Aug '13) 3 hr Sam 20
Really tall guy drives white truck 5 hr Jenny 10

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance