Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

please please folks when election time gets here for justice judge..replace him!!!hes dirty,hes a crook and been in office way to long.we need a change.i use to work around him several years ago and he will take pay offs,sign warrants on people no matter who!really for no resson that couldnt be worked out just by sitting down and talking.hes sorry to the core!!his daddy is/was a drunk and they would catch him for dui and he would come to the city and pick him up.now do u thing anybody else could bond out b4 4 hours was up?? NO!!its time for a change.hes been there WAY to long!!somebody please come out in his district and vote him out.if i could only tell the stuff hes dont that the public has no idea!!and no ive never worked for him or gotton fired nor locked up.ive just seen the dirty way and unfare way hes treated folks.we can start by cleaning corinth up by putting him OUT of office!!!
Martha

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

badboys wrote:
please please folks when election time gets here for justice judge..replace him!!!hes dirty,hes a crook and been in office way to long.we need a change.i use to work around him several years ago and he will take pay offs,sign warrants on people no matter who!really for no resson that couldnt be worked out just by sitting down and talking.hes sorry to the core!!his daddy is/was a drunk and they would catch him for dui and he would come to the city and pick him up.now do u thing anybody else could bond out b4 4 hours was up?? NO!!its time for a change.hes been there WAY to long!!somebody please come out in his district and vote him out.if i could only tell the stuff hes dont that the public has no idea!!and no ive never worked for him or gotton fired nor locked up.ive just seen the dirty way and unfare way hes treated folks.we can start by cleaning corinth up by putting him OUT of office!!!
AMEN!!! You are Correct! Sad, but true.
Thank God, People of Corinth, Voted Out Latch! Time for Real Honest Judge!
Amen

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

I wondered when this was coming! I absolutely agree and that drug dealer of a son is a dandy aswell!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE him out you fools if you want this place to improve... Get rid of these back scratchers!!! There all crooks!!!!
Glen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

He's a LITTLE !!!! What do you expect??????????
badboys

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

Glen wrote:
i dont think hes part of the travis bunch with money..if people would vote and not take his pay offs its no way he can win!!!
Amen

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

Screw his name! Look at his record and vote by that!!!
Rowdy

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

burn the crooked bastard and his family
blue

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

Rowdy wrote:
burn the crooked bastard and his family
lol good 1
marie

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

i have know this family for over 20 years. each of them are good people,very caring and compassionate.
sems some of you have had a ax to grind over something you have experienced in our judical system, as far as i can tell he has tried to help many people in this county, as has his wife. shame on those of you that could actually want to harm a entire family over something you had experienced. get a grip people, live by the law and maybe just maybe you wouldnt have a beef with the way verdicts are handed down.
Lenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

Glen wrote:
You said exactly what I was thinking. They have ran this town long enough!! You people have no idea what most of them are involved in and its more than just vote buying.
Terry

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Glen wrote:
NUFF SAID !!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Honestly folks. Are you serious??? Just because Judge Little has the same last name, does not mean he is dishonest like some have been. He is a hard working and honest man with a wonderful family. I would hate to know that I was judged simply for my last name without people even knowing me or if I were related to others with the same last name. I don't know why I would expect any more from such a small minded, small town.
lets_get_real

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

badboys wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont think hes part of the travis bunch with money..if people would vote and not take his pay offs its no way he can win!!!
you don't know much travis is kin to him.
Kemper

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Little's run this damn town! Like the Williams family! You folks are in bed with the Corinth Klan...Doesn't matter anyway. We are doomed, with the same ole-azz-holes running this town. lIVE WITH THE DYSFUNCTION, OR LEAVE!!! Small town U.S.A'S are all the same...Give-it-up! I really, have grown, to hate this place. Politics and bull-shit, continue to gone on and that will Never-change!!!
blue52

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

marie wrote:
i have know this family for over 20 years. each of them are good people,very caring and compassionate.
sems some of you have had a ax to grind over something you have experienced in our judical system, as far as i can tell he has tried to help many people in this county, as has his wife. shame on those of you that could actually want to harm a entire family over something you had experienced. get a grip people, live by the law and maybe just maybe you wouldnt have a beef with the way verdicts are handed down.
it dont matter if u think u have known for 100 years!!hes a sorry s.o.b..crooked,payoffs,the whole works..if your not a personal friend.1 can slip him $$ if they know him pretty good and they will get together and trump up a warrent on the other party.it dont matter if u did anything or not!money talks and then it cost u alot of money to get out of the trouble they put u in!!!ill personally see to it.he will never GET BACK IN!!remember we are trying to have a fresh new start and trying to clean up alcorn county!!new mayor,new sheriff, which we need roger voyles in there next time...steve has been in there doing his dirt WAY to long and its time for a change!!!{for the record.ive never been in trouble} ive just worked close around and seen the dirt with my EYES!!i dont believe in harming his family at all but iam suprised he has not come up missing,as wrong as hes doon people
There

Hamilton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Kemper wrote:
Little's run this damn town! Like the Williams family! You folks are in bed with the Corinth Klan...Doesn't matter anyway. We are doomed, with the same ole-azz-holes running this town. lIVE WITH THE DYSFUNCTION, OR LEAVE!!! Small town U.S.A'S are all the same...Give-it-up! I really, have grown, to hate this place. Politics and bull-shit, continue to gone on and that will Never-change!!!
So what have the Williams done wrong? Worked hard, made money!
Kemper

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

There wrote:
<quoted text>
So what have the Williams done wrong? Worked hard, made money!
They have too much say so, with the Politics of Corinth.
I didn't write, they did something wrong. Work, yes, made money, yes they have. Even more reasons for the Williams Families to step up to the plate and Veto, the ass-holes that are ruining Corinth.
They are too close to the Forrest to see the Big Illegal Group of Trees! Dirty Politics here, and you are super stupid too think otherwise!
blue52

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

amp22 wrote:
Honestly folks. Are you serious??? Just because Judge Little has the same last name, does not mean he is dishonest like some have been. He is a hard working and honest man with a wonderful family. I would hate to know that I was judged simply for my last name without people even knowing me or if I were related to others with the same last name. I don't know why I would expect any more from such a small minded, small town.
now why would u think that the fbi would be up here if he was not so dirty???playing cards with him and having a drink????wake up!!!!
Heather E

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

Kemper wrote:
You said and I agree except you left out the Quinn's.
Kemper

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Heather E wrote:
<quoted text>You said and I agree except you left out the Quinn's.
who are the Quinn's?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Corinth Forum right now

Search the Corinth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Snow cone place by Arby's 23 min Concerned customer 2
Spooner 30 min texas pete 1,751
Corinth boutique (Mar '11) 36 min GiA 17
Mayor 47 min My My 12
suggestions 57 min curious 3
Atheist's speak out. 1 hr Not Z Kernel X 5
Hwy patrolman Zach Meeks 2 hr truth teller 15
State Raids Alcorn Board 8 hr Crazy 152
•••