cheating at caterpiller

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
need to know

Cookeville, TN

#1 Dec 2, 2010
Does anyone know anybody cheating there? A very good friend has suspicions & just thought this might help.
cheater

Corinth, MS

#2 Dec 2, 2010
you are kidding right? of course this is true where you been under a rock. you not read all the cheating on these threads one after another. somebody must know something about what you wnat to know. ask. i thought everyone cheated.
Good guy

Corinth, MS

#3 Dec 2, 2010
Not everyone cheats. Just because too many people you know have, just means you've surrounded yourself with people of questionable morals.
Malaysia

Corinth, MS

#4 Dec 2, 2010
Yes I agree! Not everyone cheats!! I've never cheated in any relationship I've ever been in.
Louise

Corinth, MS

#5 Dec 2, 2010
Malaysia wrote:
Yes I agree! Not everyone cheats!! I've never cheated in any relationship I've ever been in.
Yeah right
Malaysia

Corinth, MS

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Louise wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right
ha! I really haven't. Sure I've bn tempted and have even flirted a time or two or more. But I honestly have never cheated. And by cheating I mean, went out with someone else, text them, called them, or slept with them. It's just not me. Since u find that so hard to believe, is it safe to say, YOU are a cheater?
nightlight

Corinth, MS

#7 Dec 3, 2010
Malaysia wrote:
<quoted text>
ha! I really haven't. Sure I've bn tempted and have even flirted a time or two or more. But I honestly have never cheated. And by cheating I mean, went out with someone else, text them, called them, or slept with them. It's just not me. Since u find that so hard to believe, is it safe to say, YOU are a cheater?
some people dont think that txt, phone calls , and being on a computer is cheating. if you want to know go online, ck txt messages back at last a yr, phone same, computer same. you get a hit on something , ck it out. call the numbers see who is on the other end, dont ask just call. then you will know.
this is retarded

Monroeville, AL

#9 Dec 3, 2010
First of all, it's Caterpillar with an "a". What are you wanting to know? Cheating on relationship, taxes, or poker games?
There are over a thousand (or somewhere around) that work at Cat between Booneville and Corinth. Based on statistics, I would say that someone at Cat is cheating. Who? No idea. How many? Couldn't know. Seems like the better beginning of a search would be at home instead of a broadbased search of everyone that is cheating on someone else.
Peopleseethings

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2010
Of course they are talking about relationships. People do cheat. It's a harsh fact but it does happen. And people that are getting cheated on deserve to know. Most of the time people see somebody that's married cheating or "trying" to cheat. They know the person is married but they don't want to say anything because they don't want to be in the middle of it. But I think that the person being cheated on deserves to know because that person may really be innocent. And this is the perfect way to let that person know without being worried about them knowing who told it.
Nothing Changes

Mount Juliet, TN

#12 Dec 4, 2010
Walk into any room full of people and there will be a cheater...or two or three.
Wonderer

Corinth, MS

#13 Dec 4, 2010
I just love how all these people get on here and talk about cheating. Well all you women that are married now, want to always put the blame on your husband. Well have you set down and thought about what caused this to happen in the first place.Look at yourself first. In my marriage my wife changed when we first got married we had sex all the time then it slowed a little,and then came along a child which always slows things down for a little bit but after a while picks back up.Well in my case she has become a complete dead ass she will not work always something is wrong with her doesnt care what she looks like. if you even mention sex you get the third degree ( that is all you think about) I am lucky to get it once a month if that or if she wants something thats gonna cost like hell. Come in from work and sometimes just want to turn around and leave if not for the kids would. tried to get her to go to doctor but refuses states she has nothing wrong with her. have heard several other people state their wives act same why. Must be something in the water and some women what to get made because their husbands cheat well to the women that treat their husbands in this way when they are have everything they want and not have to work for it, just do what ever they want when they want will their husband works like a dog deserve to be cheated on who wants to live with a gold digging money grub. It gets very old after a while. What man whats to live that kind of life with a hateful none caring woman,that complains about everything no matter what it is . I know all relationships do not fit into this, but I know a lot do then the female wants to put the man down. it is just not right women if you do not want to be were you are be fair to both of you get you belongings and go find you some one who fits your complaining lazy no sex wanting self. If you do not do your homework someone else will, that goes for both sides but both have to be willing in my case I am willing she is not it is like we are roommates not a couple and that is no good.
Bgone

Bethesda, MD

#14 Dec 4, 2010
I am finding that there is a ton of cheating going on around there. I would love to list names. My pool seems to be nurses. All I can say to them is you will get yours and when you do don't throw a pity party and ask "why me"! It will be because you are a no good, lying, cheating homewrecker!
Concerned Citizen

United States

#15 Dec 4, 2010
what about Mike Swindle Is he a cheater????? He has a nice wife..
famous

United States

#16 Dec 4, 2010
Hahahahahahah
Menwillneverchan ge

Detroit, MI

#17 Dec 5, 2010
Wonderer wrote:
I just love how all these people get on here and talk about cheating. Well all you women that are married now, want to always put the blame on your husband. Well have you set down and thought about what caused this to happen in the first place.Look at yourself first. In my marriage my wife changed when we first got married we had sex all the time then it slowed a little,and then came along a

child which always slows things down for a
little bit but after a while picks back up.Well
in my case she has become a complete
dead ass she will not work always something
is wrong with her doesnt care what she
looks like. if you even mention sex you get
the third degree ( that is all you think about)
I am lucky to get it once a month if that or if
she wants something thats gonna cost like
hell. Come in from work and sometimes just
want to turn around and leave if not for the
kids would. tried to get her to go to doctor
but refuses states she has nothing wrong
with her. have heard several other people
state their wives act same why. Must be
something in the water and some women
what to get made because their husbands
cheat well to the women that treat their
husbands in this way when they are have
everything they want and not have to work
for it, just do what ever they want when t
want will their husband works like a dog
deserve to be cheated on who wants to live
with a gold digging money grub. It gets very
old after a while. What man whats to live that
kind of life with a hateful none caring
woman,that complains about everything no
matter what it is . I know all relationships do
not fit into this, but I know a lot do then the
female wants to put the man down. it is just
not right women if you do not want to be
were you are be fair to both of you get you
belongings and go find you some one who
fits your complaining lazy no sex wanting
self. If you do not do your homework
someone else will, that goes for both sides
but both have to be willing in my case I am
willing she is not it is like we are roommates
not a couple and that is no good.
Did u ever think that maybe it's not that she doesn't want sex, maybe she just don't want it with u. U sound just like the typical man. Crying about the same things they all cry about, and trying to make excuses for yourself to cheat and make it sound like it's ok. It makes me sick cause I hear the same stuff and I do work. You should spend a little time asking your wife what she'd like to do instead of being so self centered. I'd be willing to bet if u put her with a man that shows her a little kindness and compassion and thoughfullness, sex wouldn't be an issue. But when you are with a man that long it takes more than, hey baby let's have sex! 15 minutes and you re done and what's she left with? Nothing. That 15 minutes was just a waste of her time. So, why would she want to. So go on and cheat. Mayb she'll catch you and leave your sorry ass and in the nd you've done her a favor.
Bgone

Bethesda, MD

#18 Dec 5, 2010
Menwillneverchange wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u ever think that maybe it's not that she doesn't want sex, maybe she just don't want it with u. U sound just like the typical man. Crying about the same things they all cry about, and trying to make excuses for yourself to cheat and make it sound like it's ok. It makes me sick cause I hear the same stuff and I do work. You should spend a little time asking your wife what she'd like to do instead of being so self centered. I'd be willing to bet if u put her with a man that shows her a little kindness and compassion and thoughfullness, sex wouldn't be an issue. But when you are with a man that long it takes more than, hey baby let's have sex! 15 minutes and you re done and what's she left with? Nothing. That 15 minutes was just a waste of her time. So, why would she want to. So go on and cheat. Mayb she'll catch you and leave your sorry ass and in the nd you've done her a favor.
AMEN!!! My whole argument is if you are not happy and can't be true to me, be man enough to tell me so I can move on! Screw all of your excuses and your whores who are willing to hook up with you knowing you are taken! No woman deserves to be cheated on and exposed to STDs - not the lazy one, the fat one, the bitchy one - leave them and let them have a chance to be happy!
famous

United States

#19 Dec 5, 2010
<quoted text>
Amen tell it like it is.....Well said could'nt have said that better myself....Damn preach on I love you already.....
Wonderer

Corinth, MS

#20 Dec 7, 2010
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to read it again. I stated that she does not do anything work or anything else, she claims she is always sick, but yet her friends can call and she is ready to get out and go here and there. Always talking about getting a job but never goes through with it and ever now and then does land a job but it does not last but a few weeks then gets sick again or fired always blame is put on somewhere else. She states she does not want a divorce and thats not what I want but when a person refuses help and gets to the point they stay in the bed almost all day and night will not clean house, let kids do whatever they want, takes a bath every other day its time to do something. Not always the mans fault.
Menwillneverchan ge

United States

#21 Dec 9, 2010
Wonderer wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to read it again. I stated that she does not do anything work or anything else, she claims she is always sick, but yet her friends can call and she is ready to get out and go here and there. Always talking about getting a job but never goes through with it and ever now and then does land a job but it does not last but a few weeks then gets sick again or fired always
blame is put on somewhere else. She states
she does not want a divorce and thats not
what I want but when a person refuses help
and gets to the point they stay in the bed
almost all day and night will not clean house,
let kids do whatever they want, takes a bath
every other day its time to do something.
Not always the mans fault.
I'm sorry. I was quick to snap because I hear those same things and I do work very hard. I do take care of my kids and clean and all that. But it never seems to be enough. When you work full time it hard to keep things as organized as you'd like but I do my best. I'm sorry you are having a hard time. You never know maybe it will change. I notice the topic is about Caterpillar. Do you work there, and what do u do? I hear it's a gret place to work.
Cheater

Pinola, MS

#22 Jan 9, 2011
Did everybody stop cheating or are the cheaters paying you off not to tell....Give up the names,Hell you gone talk tell the best part.Hahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving 3 hr Sports 1
og kk kevin clayton indicted gangster disciple 4 hr hey 3
4 wheelers & dirtbikes on CR 301 4 hr curious 2
Shane Barnett ACFL 5 hr mom 4
School supplies 5 hr Caramel 4
pre k mini cheer camp 6 hr parent 1
smith restaurant 7 hr clicks 13

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance