Liberty Cab Buisness
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ScaredOutaMyMind

Corinth, MS

#1 Feb 2, 2013
i had to get a cab a couple days back and had to go to walmart for some things anyway i had this cab driver me living in corinth 14 yrs this was the first and last time i will use a cab i had a guy name cley or cleo or something he would not stay off the phone every few minutes ran off the road bout wrecked didnt say nothing to me just acted like it didnt happened i get to walmart and he says 9 dollars and either 1 dollar for every 5 minutes he has to wait or he could come back and get me so i called back had to wait 30 min for him to come back on my way home he was singing to some kind of music loud and when i got home i paid him and vowed never ever ever again . this guy needs to be in a retirement home .
Fase Palmer

Frisco City, AL

#2 Feb 2, 2013
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
dixie

Corinth, MS

#3 Feb 2, 2013
ScaredOutaMyMind wrote:
i had to get a cab a couple days back and had to go to walmart for some things anyway i had this cab driver me living in corinth 14 yrs this was the first and last time i will use a cab i had a guy name cley or cleo or something he would not stay off the phone every few minutes ran off the road bout wrecked didnt say nothing to me just acted like it didnt happened i get to walmart and he says 9 dollars and either 1 dollar for every 5 minutes he has to wait or he could come back and get me so i called back had to wait 30 min for him to come back on my way home he was singing to some kind of music loud and when i got home i paid him and vowed never ever ever again . this guy needs to be in a retirement home .
So this cab driver told you his name , and drove you to a place and as he drove , he was on the phone , and also drove off the roads, etc. I'm sure he has a boss or someone that owns this company? Never heard of a cab company in Corinth ? I'm sad for you if you have to depend on a cab driver to get you anywhere , I have used them , but only on vacations , if I haven't rented a car. Mostly yellow can company is what I have seen.
taxi

Corinth, MS

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Starting soon taxi service to all liquor stores.
my thoughts

Corinth, MS

#5 Feb 2, 2013
ScaredOutaMyMind wrote:
You should have requested another driver.
dude

Tupelo, MS

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Cleo owns that cab company. And he is actually retarded. No, really. He is retarded. No business driving a car, much less a cab.
LaughOutLoud

Cordova, TN

#7 Feb 2, 2013
dixie wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm sad for you if you have to depend on a cab driver to get you anywhere , I have used them , but only on vacations , if I haven't rented a car...
That's a little rude. Areas like ours are rural and poor. Many people can't afford cars or the upkeep, insurance, et al, that go with them. Never could understand why some type of local public transportation couldn't be underwritten, but I know nothing of those things. Anyhoo, I believe the OP was talking about having to use them this one time. I'm sure more people would like to have some type of reliable "pay as you go" system in place to be able to go take care of bills, shop for groceries or other things. And the truth of the matter IS: MORE people SHOULD use cabs. It is called being responsible. I would love to be able to use them when I need to, but like the OP relayed, I am too scared to use what we have locally. I have tried to find carrier vans and such for nights out, but there is nothing around. Larger towns, like Columbus, where I'm from have van services that will pick you up and take you home for a set rate. Just would make being responsible easier. But that's a totally different situation than the OP stated.
Lady

Corinth, MS

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Guy is creepy. He used to drop people off at a business on cass st and the riders would steal and he would drive them home. Probably how he was paid.
Vida

New Albany, MS

#9 Feb 3, 2013
His name is Cleo but he does not own the cab company. Far from it. He is just a driver. As far as the other comments I completely agree. He does not need to be behind the wheel of anything. Much less be entrusted to drive someone else around. I would never put my life or any one I care for in his hands. He had two accidents in less than two weeks. Liberty has other drivers though, more capable and efficient. Billy, Ann, and I believe his name is David.
dixie

Corinth, MS

#10 Feb 3, 2013
I'm not at all aware of any rudeness from my comment.( laughingoutloud). Sorry if it sounds so rude, didn't mean harm at all. I do not feel as if this area in which we live is "poor" , rural , maybe. Everywhere you travel, or where you live, there will always be some less fortunate , poor , etc. I feel that the ones are more fortunate , could be kind to those if less fortunate and help them out. Don't be so selfish, and don't say I'm rude, plz I give to those that are in need, and our city should not allow such high expense on TAXI expense . I feel badly for our elderly , and our disabled that have to hire Cab service.
ScaredOutaMyMind

Corinth, MS

#11 Feb 3, 2013
thanks for all the comments i wasnt tryin to be rude either just was warning others
xyzinger

Corinth, MS

#12 Feb 3, 2013
I don't want to stir the pot with this comment but there are many elderly people in our city and county that don't drive for various reasons. Maybe their vision is bad, or they can't hear well. Not to even mention those with late in life dementia. Maybe some of our churches could use this an outreach. Older people also want interaction with other people of the same age. It shouldn't be very hard to have a church offer a taxi type service. I understand most families try to help but there are people with no one to provide transportation for general use.
kitty

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Lady wrote:
Guy is creepy. He used to drop people off at a business on cass st and the riders would steal and he would drive them home. Probably how he was paid.
He does get paid that way & many others,sexual favors,stolen stuff,any type of dope,whatever goes with him,don't know about the other drivers,he's lewd & disgusting...anybody hanging out with Sherry Vuncannon cannot be on the up & up OR right in the head"
shannon

Jackson, MS

#14 Feb 8, 2013
dude wrote:
Cleo owns that cab company. And he is actually retarded. No, really. He is retarded. No business driving a car, much less a cab.
no he don't own it at all.. the burress do.. get your facts straight..
punkin

Jackson, MS

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Cleo is a nasty old man.. can't stand him.. just last week he was driving around wearing a neck brace??? really?? he could of had a wreck and really hurt someone.. i work in a station that he comes in everyday.. he always licks his fingers to count his money out.. and always sniffing loud and it makes me sick. so anyone that he has to give change to watch out for germs bc its nasty to the point his money is wet from licking his fingers..i always grab gloves to wear to take his money and i still wash my hands... call Ann.. she is the best and very sweet lady.. she owns it..
Vida

New Albany, MS

#16 Feb 8, 2013
punkin wrote:
Cleo is a nasty old man.. can't stand him.. just last week he was driving around wearing a neck brace??? really?? he could of had a wreck and really hurt someone.. i work in a station that he comes in everyday.. he always licks his fingers to count his money out.. and always sniffing loud and it makes me sick. so anyone that he has to give change to watch out for germs bc its nasty to the point his money is wet from licking his fingers..i always grab gloves to wear to take his money and i still wash my hands... call Ann.. she is the best and very sweet lady.. she owns it..
. You could not be more correct!! He is really nasty. And I have seen him do that with the money as well! Ugh! Creeps me out. If I had to have a cab I would call Billy Burress or Ms. Ann. I've heard a few stories about Billy to though. Doubt if any of it is true. He don't seem like the type to do anything really wrong.
cleo Henderson

United States

#17 Jul 6, 2013
Prove it.
Local

Tupelo, MS

#18 Jul 6, 2013
cleo Henderson wrote:
Prove it.
I have had to use your so called taxi service & I wish I would have just stayed where I was. Cleo was using more than 1 cell phone, neck brace, and DRUNK!!!!!

I hope I never have to use it again.

Somebody should open a good reliable taxi service in Corinth.
Vida

New Albany, MS

#19 Jul 6, 2013
cleo Henderson wrote:
Prove it.
Nobody needs to prove anything Cleo. Everyone knows it's the truth. It's only a matter if time before you have another wreck and really hurt someone. You should not be driving. I've seen you myself on the roads with the cell phone to your ear weaving back and forth. So there is no need for anyone to prove anything all they have to do us look around and they will see what you do.
truth

Jackson, MS

#20 Jul 9, 2013
Ann is the best one. so please call her she is very sweet and knows how to be safe and is always on time. I know bc i dated her son for years and she owned it back then just like now. her name is Ann Burress ask for her. I promise you will be safe and happy. No creepy unsafe drunk guy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corinth gang and drug problem 48 min The Real Slim Shady 36
It's been too long 1 hr Locate 2
Short dresses 2 hr Thunder Dumps 31
LAKEN BROADWAY back on Drugs 3 hr Fk4buck 9
Chris clance cross 4 hr Sir futureb 4
Tiffany howell 4 hr I am the one 16
3some 5 hr I am the one 26
Kossuth coach arrested 21 hr Truth 106

Corinth Jobs

Personal Finance