Black Preacher on YouTube! Must See

Black Preacher on YouTube! Must See

Posted in the Corinth Forum

Pastor Manning

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2011
Go to YouTube and search 'tell the truth Pastor Manning'. Be sure to watch the whole clip. Very true Nd entertaining sermon.

“sMiLe!!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 5, 2011

This the one you are talking about??
amen

Corinth, MS

#4 Feb 6, 2011
Amen.
skinhead

Ecru, MS

#5 Feb 6, 2011
rebs wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F1sJDhJ-6iEXX

This the one you are talking about??
Dr/rev manning

“sMiLe!!”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 6, 2011
He's serious about that shit ain't he??
skin head

Ecru, MS

#7 Feb 6, 2011
rebs wrote:
He's serious about that shit ain't he??
It's NOTHING but true!! He's trying to help them and they are to stupid to listen. Very smart man
amen

Corinth, MS

#8 Feb 6, 2011
skin head wrote:
<quoted text>It's NOTHING but true!! He's trying to help them and they are to stupid to listen. Very smart man
My thoughts exactly. And notice he's not talking about the decent ones that work. He's talking about the ones that degrade women and don't stick around for their kids and won't work. I believe I could comfortably attend his Sunday services.
skin head

Tupelo, MS

#9 Feb 7, 2011
amen wrote:
<quoted text>My thoughts exactly. And notice he's not talking about the decent ones that work. He's talking about the ones that degrade women and don't stick around for their kids and won't work. I believe I could comfortably attend his Sunday services.
OH YES!! I have no problem with ANYBODY'S skin color! Its just as mr manning said. Just so happens that the folks with black skin makes their own self look bad!! Type in James Edward manning on you tube and listen to his preaching..it's great! Very smart man!!

“sMiLe!!”

Location hidden

#11 Feb 8, 2011
He must be onto something.... The CIA is following him around.(: Thanx for the recommendation. Do watch how serious he is! It is crackin' me up, seriously.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 8, 2011
skin head wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YES!! I have no problem with ANYBODY'S skin color! Its just as mr manning said. Just so happens that the folks with black skin makes their own self look bad!! Type in James Edward manning on you tube and listen to his preaching..it's great! Very smart man!!
"Only because they are mixed with whites.have u ever seen a real pure blue gum?? It will turn your head alright!! Just to try to figure out what it is"--- This is one of your post from the thread,(do you believe in dating out of you race)

This does not sound like someone who has no problem with a person's skin color. It is obvious why you like Manning.
lol

United States

#13 Feb 8, 2011
Black preachers are hilarious! We need some black women preachers.
ReverendManningF ollower

Florence, AL

#15 Feb 12, 2011
Reverend Manning is a true preacher.
Watch this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Patterson 7 min Sky 1
day care 30 min reb 8
Michael Lawton 9 hr Yep 4
Still missing you 10 hr Miles 47
Shephine Dyson 11 hr Jason 6
Hobby lobby coming to town? 11 hr Interested 22
jason childers 11 hr jv1c24 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages