Most Beautilul Lady In Corinth r Alor...

Most Beautilul Lady In Corinth r Alorn County

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ladies man

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Serious no Smart A_s answers just honest options. Please don't play the race
card on me I don't see colors just Beauty!
B over 20 looking for Real Lady
Husband

Indian Wells, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
My beautiful blonde wife...Valerie Latch
dude

Corinth, MS

#3 Feb 17, 2013
There is a women I see often , with a man that is in Walmart alot, usually in Walmart late, shoulder length hair, maybe in her 40's, she is beautiful , I noticed the other night that neither of the were wearing wedding bands? I wish I could just approach her one time to say hello, but I'm sure she will think of me as crazy, since we don't know each other? I would like to no if she is hitched to this man? He is a big guy , not fat , but tall, they rarely stay with each other as they shop, I have had many opportunities to speak to this lovely women, she has a sweet pretty face, small , and has a great shape! Looks kinda richly , from the style of clothing , drives a black Altima ? Not really sure if its an Altima, but looks like one. She is a beauty! Not many have I seen as pretty as her! This man is lucky!
Really think so

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Lol
Mayor

Indian Wells, CA

#5 Feb 17, 2013
dude wrote:
There is a women I see often , with a man that is in Walmart alot, usually in Walmart late, shoulder length hair, maybe in her 40's, she is beautiful , I noticed the other night that neither of the were wearing wedding bands? I wish I could just approach her one time to say hello, but I'm sure she will think of me as crazy, since we don't know each other? I would like to no if she is hitched to this man? He is a big guy , not fat , but tall, they rarely stay with each other as they shop, I have had many opportunities to speak to this lovely women, she has a sweet pretty face, small , and has a great shape! Looks kinda richly , from the style of clothing , drives a black Altima ? Not really sure if its an Altima, but looks like one. She is a beauty! Not many have I seen as pretty as her! This man is lucky!
MY 50'S WIFE, VALERIE LATCH!!!
Mayor

Corinth, MS

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Really think so wrote:
Lol
Yes I do think so. And that is all that matters to me, is what I think , or shall I say I know .
eyes on you

Corinth, MS

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Sara Bobo
student

Corinth, MS

#8 Feb 17, 2013
eyes on you wrote:
Sara Bobo
too knock kneed and big mouthed.
corinth ms

Versailles, IN

#9 Feb 17, 2013
lol
Lucky

Corinth, MS

#10 Feb 17, 2013
My wife is the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth, and I tell her every day. She doesn't believe me and only sees her flaws in herself, but I wish she could see herself through my eyes.
Spooner

Canton, MS

#11 Feb 17, 2013
dude wrote:
Future stalker ! ha
Shunned Man

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
She hates me, but Tracey Welch is the most beautiful....bar none.
Honey

Ridgeland, MS

#13 Feb 17, 2013
What does bar none mean? Just wondering
Webster

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Honey wrote:
What does bar none mean? Just wondering
Bar none is a phrase which means 'without an exception; indisputable'.
Honey

Ridgeland, MS

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Ahhhh. Thanks!!! Well sorry she hates you shunned man
Webster

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2013
I don't know the girl, but I seriously doubt her beauty is exceptional or indisputable or she'd be on the cover of Vogue, not Topix. I'd be inclined to shun someone who put my name in Topix too, "Shunned Man". You people need to grow up.
Wowza

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2013
TWelch is a nice looking woman. Good person too and she doesn't deserve her name on here under ANY topic.
Beautiful

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2013
There is this little woman ive saw in Alcorn County multiple times that has blonde curly hair long down her back a few inches from her waist (sometimes straight) my preference straight, :)crystal bright blue eyes and so darn appealing, maybe in her early thirties. I've saw her from time to time and I have saw her many times over the years in stores in Corinth, at Commerce Bank once, and many times in Walmart with two boys. One is probably 8 to ten years old and the other maybe fifteen or sixteen. She drove a dark blue jeep gran Cherokee Laredo for long time but last year or two I've saw her at the car wash behind Mitoro close to Lowe's washing a white Chevy Trailblazer.. And have saw her at the Farmers Market once talking to an elderly man that was set up and he was driving older model Nissan pick up. This one is a real beauty, knockout. She has got the most beautiful smile and pearly white teeth. Also I has a body most women would die to have. 36-24-36 , dresses nicely, not provocative just stunningly noticeable. Perky and very well endowed breasted,( but not dolly big), tiny waist and nicest heart shaped badonkadonk I ever seen and I am a badonkadonk Man I have noticed nice ones all my life but never one so perfectly shaped. I saw her in Walmart and Lowes with a real tall slender guy I assume was her significant other because they were hand in hand and laughing and talking like they were only ones in Walmart. Anyway, I just thought of that sexy chick when I was reading this thread. Sure would love to know if she is married or not too. HOTTIE GETS MY VOTE ANY DAY
i-agree

Indian Wells, CA

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Beautiful wrote:
There is this little woman ive saw in Alcorn County multiple times that has blonde curly hair long down her back a few inches from her waist (sometimes straight) my preference straight,:)crystal bright blue eyes and so darn appealing, maybe in her early thirties. I've saw her from time to time and I have saw her many times over the years in stores in Corinth, at Commerce Bank once, and many times in Walmart with two boys. One is probably 8 to ten years old and the other maybe fifteen or sixteen. She drove a dark blue jeep gran Cherokee Laredo for long time but last year or two I've saw her at the car wash behind Mitoro close to Lowe's washing a white Chevy Trailblazer.. And have saw her at the Farmers Market once talking to an elderly man that was set up and he was driving older model Nissan pick up. This one is a real beauty, knockout. She has got the most beautiful smile and pearly white teeth. Also I has a body most women would die to have. 36-24-36 , dresses nicely, not provocative just stunningly noticeable. Perky and very well endowed breasted,( but not dolly big), tiny waist and nicest heart shaped badonkadonk I ever seen and I am a badonkadonk Man I have noticed nice ones all my life but never one so perfectly shaped. I saw her in Walmart and Lowes with a real tall slender guy I assume was her significant other because they were hand in hand and laughing and talking like they were only ones in Walmart. Anyway, I just thought of that sexy chick when I was reading this thread. Sure would love to know if she is married or not too. HOTTIE GETS MY VOTE ANY DAY
you would Freak me out! I would run from a person like you. Some kind of stalker with, weird fetish :((( you know too uch on this poor gal. Serious, you are a serious stalker. Her husband, meant be the one, to put a boot up your redneck bum!
Ladies Man

United States

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Im not a stalker r a weirdo nothing wrong with admireing The true Beauty of a Lady. Wouldn't even stare at one r talk out of the way. Was just curious how man husbands would just say my wife & not say her. She would know if he put it on here. Think about it Guys !!!!!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abe's grill wat u think 9 min Tourist 15
Most hated in Corinth 1 hr just saying 23
shomarick payne murder case leads 1 hr don 15
Rienzi shooting 2 hr oh well 26
27year old walking around in front of septdad w... 3 hr constant_erection 19
Car detailer 4 hr Small town 7
Vanessa Bollig 6 hr Platypus 22
Bad Wreck Sun Sad sad 22

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web