First Prev
of 2
Next Last
angry

Corinth, MS

#1 Sep 28, 2010
I paid 25 dollars for them to wash my car and clean the interior. When I picked it up, the rear panel on the passenger side was still covered in dirt, they didn't vacuum the trunk, and the dash still had dust and grime on it.

Moral of the story, don't pay these guys money to do a crappy job washing your car.
Ol Roy

Tupelo, MS

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Wow you must keep a real nasty car if dust and grime is on your dash. Have you ever thought they might not want to touch that "Grime" you are talking about on your dash?
never

Canton, MS

#3 Sep 28, 2010
I don't see that ever happening there. Sorry to dispute your word. It's a well established business with a great reputation.
Rowdy

Corinth, MS

#4 Sep 29, 2010
the only problem i have are all the
'whiggers"
never

Canton, MS

#5 Sep 30, 2010
Rowdy wrote:
'whiggers"
I don't have a problem with anyone who works.
Not Angry

Corinth, MS

#6 Sep 30, 2010
angry wrote:
I paid 25 dollars for them to wash my car and clean the interior. When I picked it up, the rear panel on the passenger side was still covered in dirt, they didn't vacuum the trunk, and the dash still had dust and grime on it.
Moral of the story, don't pay these guys money to do a crappy job washing your car.
You should go back and talk to Ronnie! Im SURE he'll make it right! AS YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE WHEN YOU PICKED IT UP RATHER THAN BITCHING HERE!!!!!!!
Rowdy

Corinth, MS

#7 Sep 30, 2010
"Whiggers"Ain`t workin Just hanging around playing their music so loud you can`t hear anything.
Cindy

AOL

#8 Sep 30, 2010
Rowdy wrote:
'whiggers"
yYOU ARE A RACIST! I FEEL SORRY, FOR YOU!
AWARD

Corinth, MS

#9 Sep 30, 2010
I said I wouldnt but PLEASE STOP. If you have a problem with ANY local business please refer to the BBB. They have a website and you will get more results than hateful statements here. Please take on my plea of one positive post per week. Help me to help us. Be positive, remember.
What

Corinth, MS

#10 Sep 30, 2010
they do an awesome job there, you can see the shine when you drive by, its sad that someone is bashing them, do we need another downtown business closed? Uhhh, they do a wonderful job there, thats why they are always busy, even in the winter!!! And they are very respectful.
Rowdy

Corinth, MS

#11 Sep 30, 2010
Cindy you are a whigger
Cindy

AOL

#12 Oct 1, 2010
Rowdy wrote:
Cindy you are a whigger
FYI, 40 YEAR YOUNG AND WHITE! YOU ARE THE VERY REASON, MISSISSIPPI IS OFTEN REFERRED TOO, AS A RACIST STATE! GO BACK TO YOUR MAN-CAVE!
Rowdy

Corinth, MS

#13 Oct 1, 2010
Sorry I meant OLD WHIGGER Cindy.
The Fuzz

Corinth, MS

#14 Oct 1, 2010
Rowdy! You lil boy are a FOOOOOOL! Got it??? Yep!!! FOOOOL!!!!
learnsomething

Saltillo, MS

#15 Oct 2, 2010
as for the car wash downtown, I have had my car done there several times and ALWAYS PLEASED....as for Rowdy, too bad your Mama lets you play on the computer, you would do well to be studying your books and learning something useful! I am WHITE and by your standards OLD but I have manners and good common sense. What an idiotic racist you are! Maybe you will grow out of it by the time you are my age!
Rowdy

Corinth, MS

#16 Oct 2, 2010
im an old, adopted, handicapped, gay, half black, transvestite and yall can all kiss my left nut.
curious

Corinth, MS

#17 Oct 2, 2010
What is a whigger???
Rowdys Ass

Corinth, MS

#19 Oct 3, 2010
A White person who acts or wants to be black is a Whigger
Jen

United States

#20 Oct 3, 2010
They always clean my vehicles and do a great job. They dont clean out the ashtray or clean the rearview mirror. One time they left a rag with something on it laying on my carpet in the back and it took the color out of the place it had been laying but all in all they clean my vehicles at least 10 times a year each and we will continue to us them. They do a pretty good job.
Save the tatas

United States

#21 Oct 5, 2010
ALWAYS do a great job. Ronnie is who you need to speak with if you aren't happy. He's. Great honest hardworking guy. Love him and his children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coward wife beater 5 min Girly-Gumjob 2
who were the herps? 8 min Zellybeans1 45
samsung galaxy 3 30 min Amanda 6
Jared Poindexter in jail for rape 37 min Laughing 5
Pretty Girl 37 min AmyFaith 54
courtney burcham (Apr '12) 52 min Jsbq 88
Atheist's speak out. 1 hr Ha! 671
Spooner 2 hr Zellybeans1 2,889
election 12 hr lol 48
•••