Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Desperate

Memphis, TN

#1 Feb 11, 2013
HELP.
I need a good location in or near corinth to have an outdoor wedding, but can't find anything. and if I do think of something, I don't know how to get in touch with them!
Any suggestions!
woohooo

Corinth, MS

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Is there a specific theme ur going for,, such as tropical, farm and ranch, antebellum, wildlife, there's lots of different places within a few miles but your gonna have to let me know what type of setting your looking for
Haha

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Pickwick
Wonder

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Park downtown
Mrs Donald Trump

Shannon, MS

#5 Feb 12, 2013
I think the small United Methodist Chapel would be a fine place. There is a large Magnolia tree on the side with the tree being the focal point to come together under an awning surrounded by Magnolias. Just in case the church would be available if the weather is not good. You could maybe use the chapel for dressing area for your wedding party if you have it outside. I wish you only the best.
Corith Garden Club

Mckinney, TX

#6 Feb 12, 2013
The lakes on Harper Rd by Walmart
Mrs Donald Trump

Shannon, MS

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Anyone know of a good florist. I need Valentine's for my girls.
Desperate

Memphis, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2013
The lakes on Harper road by Walmart? Idk where that is!
And any theme! Just somewhere beautiful and out doors. I know there is a place off Salem road with a lake but I have no clue how to contact them and idk if they rent out anymore!
Desperate

Memphis, TN

#9 Feb 12, 2013
woohooo wrote:
Is there a specific theme ur going for,, such as tropical, farm and ranch, antebellum, wildlife, there's lots of different places within a few miles but your gonna have to let me know what type of setting your looking for
Anything!
Info

Mckinney, TX

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Desperate wrote:
The lakes on Harper road by Walmart? Idk where that is!
And any theme! Just somewhere beautiful and out doors. I know there is a place off Salem road with a lake but I have no clue how to contact them and idk if they rent out anymore!
They do not rent anymore. They were just kidding you about the lakes; they are the sewage lagoons.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 12, 2013
crazy k ranch beautiful we went to look at it for me and my husbands wedding thats gonna be the place cabins lake ride 4 wheelers just plain beautiful its in michie,tn
Susan

Indian Wells, CA

#12 Feb 12, 2013
What about "Crows Nest" in Tishimingo, Ms.
Animal and Bird Reserve. I haven't been in years. Years back...So, impressed with the staff and the beautiful serene environment. We love his place!
I will re-post info for you! Congrats!!! Sending Blessing to You and Yours :)))
Down Towner

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 12, 2013
The Generals Quarters if you're looking for a small venue.
Susan

Indian Wells, CA

#15 Feb 12, 2013
some who, the crowsneck.org is no longer available?
here is link with info.
http://eeinmississippi.org/net/org/info.aspx...
Maybe, they are re-doing the website?
Susan

Indian Wells, CA

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Down Towner wrote:
The Generals Quarters if you're looking for a small venue.
you're right. Get married at the Church across the street and walk over to reception. Love that old vintage Church.
Bride to be also

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Shiloh ridge has a beautiful patio. Pickwick Plantation has also offer out door weddings. I am looking for indoor venues so if you have any suggestions it will be greatly appreciated.
ohhhh

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Check out Little Creek Ranch!
Downtowner

Tupelo, MS

#19 Feb 13, 2013
outside garden at Generals Quarters bed & brkfst downtown by the library'
they have had many weddings there.
Finally

Byram, MS

#20 Feb 13, 2013
I was going to suggest Generals Quarters. Went to a small wedding there years ago, it was lovely.
brown nugget mine

United States

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Desperate wrote:
HELP.
I need a good location in or near corinth to have an outdoor wedding, but can't find anything. and if I do think of something, I don't know how to get in touch with them!
Any suggestions!
down at the water treatment plant you won't have to spend money on food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobby wood lawyer (Oct '11) 1 hr Be thankful 20
Corinth Theater-Arts. Play 2 hr Yep 15
Just how clean were u 3 hr birdman 20
linda mcafee 3 hr wonder 6
ACSD makes national news! 3 hr Nope 19
Linda Berry 5 hr wondering 10
Stephanie Huggins 6 hr Knows her 7
who are the biggest drug dealers in corinth Tue unbelievable 23

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web