dawan patton aka duck

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 27, 2011
It sad when duck say he will b his sons dad no matter what but puts everything and everyone n front of him even his ho girlfriend that looks like a fat pig
just curious

Corinth, MS

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Some woman named Penny texted me the other day and asked for duck?? Could this be the same dude?
This is stupid

Corinth, MS

#3 Dec 29, 2011
Well if you ask me I think he upgraded from Mallory when he got with her :)

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 29, 2011
This is stupid wrote:
Well if you ask me I think he upgraded from Mallory when he got with her :)
How u think he up graded from Mallory to her. Nothin against either of them. Just askin

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2011
This is Mallory and I would appreciate it if ppl would quit writing sh-t that they dnt know about. I dnt have anything against his gf and if y'all think he upgraded then that's y'all problem. Duck is a good dad and his gf is good to our son so quit talkin shit and quit trying to start trouble bc ur fuc:kin wit our lifes and it ain't nobody's business about anything including me kayden duck or his gf so stay out of it

Corinth, MS

#6 Dec 30, 2011
He found TWO girls to have sex with him??? Did they have hay fever?? When he was at Corinth high, you couldn't even sit in the same room with him he stunk So damn bad!!!
tha one

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2012
He still smells. All tha time. Bad. And yeah he is with a hoe now. Ugly thang. Look like she eat up with somethin.

Canton, MS

#8 Mar 4, 2012
Could that be this holla mane?
bee bee

Birmingham, AL

#9 Mar 4, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley brown 21 min dave 7
Disability Fraud 41 min RedHerring 33
News Caldwell already on the job in Alcorn County 47 min just saying 9
Conviction of bryant Henson Carr 1 hr concerned parent 1
Who knows her 1 hr Old friend 1
Yomato 2 hr Jane 4
Looking for a man 2 hr wondering 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages