#25 Mar 26, 2011
the kkk is for uneducated rednecks

“I find no solace in solitaire”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26 Mar 26, 2011
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't HATE anybody!. Also y'all want to drag around on the past history of the kkk and play the hate/race card just to keep people in the dark and uneducated.
Okay, you've made your position clear with the above claim. So let's see if the speeches today prove or disprove your point.

Yes or no:
Is it true that one of the speakers today not used the N word and animal names to describe African Americans?

Yes or no:
Is it true the speaker said that there should be a national holiday for James Earl Ray, who murdered the nonviolent civil rights leader, Dr. Martin Luther King?

Here's your chance.

Location hidden

#27 Mar 26, 2011
First question should read "true that one of the speakers today used the N word...."

The not shouldn't be there.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#28 Mar 26, 2011
I'll answer that for him: blah blah blah...I failed the 7th grade at age 17 so I said to hell with it...blah blah blah
Names_Bob wrote:
First question should read "true that one of the speakers today used the N word...."
kkk

United States

#30 Mar 26, 2011
Names_Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, you've made your position clear with the above claim. So let's see if the speeches today prove or disprove your point.

Yes or no:
Is it true that one of the speakers today not used the N word and animal names to describe African Americans?

Yes or no:
Is it true the speaker said that there should be a national holiday for James Earl Ray, who murdered the nonviolent civil rights leader, Dr. Martin Luther King?

Here's your chance.
If you will look at 1 of the post it days Cracker. Explain that.lover
kkk

United States

#31 Mar 26, 2011
Names_Bob wrote:

Mr perfect. What does that mean? THE shouldn't be there

Location hidden

#33 Mar 26, 2011
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
If you will look at 1 of the post it days Cracker. Explain that.lover
Well, I didn't expect you to give an honest answer. But I did kinda expect a response in English.

I. giess wrong 1, was.would me be.
stepchild

United States

#35 Mar 26, 2011
just wondering what idiot would burn a cross! i have never understood that? so i am thinkin if u burn a cross you are athist. or how ever u spell it and you are a useless piece of shit anyways! the world is in enough trouble with out this bull crap!!!
informed

United States

#36 Mar 26, 2011
Heard the cross lighting was in hatchie
stepchild

United States

#37 Mar 26, 2011
i dont give a crap where it was! i am thnking if you are stupid enough to burn a cross your burning in hell!!!!!!!!! that is just ignorant bull shit!!!!!!!!!!
kkk

United States

#38 Mar 26, 2011
stepchild wrote:
just wondering what idiot would burn a cross! i have never understood that? so i am thinkin if u burn a cross you are athist. or how ever u spell it and you are a useless piece of shit anyways! the world is in enough trouble with out this bull crap!!!
Atheist ? Na if that were true Bobby would have 1 in his yard year around

Location hidden

#39 Mar 26, 2011
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain that.lover
Yeah Sweetheart, when you go to grinning and flash that tooth at me, my knees almost buckle.

I so, so wish I weren't so principled. But I never date guys under 5' 4". Sorry Killer. But keep the tooth shined and the uni-brow oiled up....don't never know when I just might decide to go short.

;-)
Dontbesurprised

United States

#40 Nov 12, 2012
If the black panthers shows up!!!!
cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#41 Nov 12, 2012
Bring em on..I dont mind..I aint racist!
Babygirl

United States

#42 Nov 12, 2012
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't HATE anybody! You must not be to educated or a Christian or YOU could read in the bible where being a queer is wrong. Also y'all want to drag around on the past history of the kkk and play the hate/race card just to keep people in the dark and uneducated. Why don't you go to our site and read what we are really about
U r quoting the bible about queers being wrong but yet u dont like black people well Moses a man god loved married a black women and his sister turned against him for it and god struck her with leopardcey and told her since she like white so much more she can be a lot whiter now so I guess since queers r wrong then so r u cuz u r against gods people when u turn ur back on blacks so don't quote the bible on some stuff if u ant gonna live by it all and god died on the cross not a black man so every time u burn a cross he looks at it that u r burning him with ur stupidity so move in to 2012 and stop living in ur grand pappys barn u Moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
election 7 min heythere 36
steve butler and nellie 7 min Yep 45
Atheist's speak out. 8 min Gtown71 647
spiritual advisor Ms.Angie 17 min truth 8
Spooner 32 min AmyFaith 2,862
who were the herps? 1 hr _Evil-_-Bill_ 12
to whom it may concern 1 hr mee 1
Jessica Hancock (peacock) 11 hr Angry elf 31
Corinth High School 13 hr Angry elf 31
•••