Former Alcorn County jail employee charged

Jan 7, 2011 Full story: Times Post 17

" A former Alcorn County Sheriff's Office part-time correctional officer was arrested last month on two grand jury indictments in connection with sexual misconduct with a prisoner and aiding escape of a prisoner.

Full Story
Boolander

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2011
My question is, who was in charge of this employee? Do the employees of the Sheriff's office not have any supervision?
wanna know

Corinth, MS

#2 Jan 9, 2011
who you talking about, there is a few that should have been and still should be
wanna know

Corinth, MS

#3 Jan 9, 2011
sorry about that, read article. yea who was in charge of her. i went there the other night late with a friend to pick something up, and what i would like to know who is the woman all ways there behind the front desk with dispatcher, some bondsman or something do they work their as well.?
so sad

Iuka, MS

#4 Jan 9, 2011
I feel so bad for her children. It breaks my heart to know that they will have to grow up without their mom! I think she made a bad decision, but I think deep down she is a good person.
koopa

Corinth, MS

#5 Jan 9, 2011
why will she not be with her kids?
so sad

Iuka, MS

#6 Jan 9, 2011
Well if you read the article it says:

Each sexual charge carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison if convicted, and the aiding-escape charge carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison with conviction, he said.
koopa

Corinth, MS

#7 Jan 9, 2011
oh i didnt see the article..wow this is so so awful.
molly hooey

Carriere, MS

#8 Jan 12, 2011
the sheiff is in charge nite ans date 24-7, so My guess sheiff is in on to!!!
NOSEY

Corinth, MS

#9 Jan 12, 2011
molly hooey wrote:
the sheiff is in charge nite ans date 24-7, so My guess sheiff is in on to!!!
In on what? Person was indicted by grand jury also person lost job not to mention lost her career and respect it happens in all jobs these people are on better than anyone else they mess up too some are just plain stupid like this person. It happens all over just. Seems to me the SO took care of the problem. Sure it will happen again no matter who the sheriff or chief of police is. People will all ways mess up that is a fact of life.
Henry

Corinth, MS

#10 Jan 12, 2011
I know this girl. Her and my daughter played ball together in school. Very upsetting this has happened. Everyone makes mistakes. She will get past this.
Meme

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Jan 12, 2011
Oh my!!! I played ball with her too!!! Great person!! Just made a mistake!!! She's never been in trouble!! She should just get probation!!!!! Heck I've heard of a lot worse going on up there anyways!!!! Strongly dislike alcorn county!!!

“A ACTION BAIL BONDS 415 0580”

Since: Jan 11

RIENZI/CORINTH/RAMER/

#12 Jan 30, 2011
some people just make mistakes that lead to disrespect, the inmates play games with their heads, u just gota be mind strong, i had to take a 6 week class b4 i worked in corrections. i have seen many women get tied up in things like this in the hardeman co correctional facility i wrkd in but its not the end of her life!!..... i always wanted to work at/with the alcorn co shriff's dept or juvy center as a jailer or dispatcher or something in corrections bc i have worked in prisons before in tenn an wanted something close to home. but i am a bondsman now under a action bail bonds and i guess its close enough to wrk there!! does anyone know where you put in or ask for applications for the new justice center?
mamaj

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2011
WIN job center is taking applications for the new correctional facility jobs.

“A ACTION BAIL BONDS 415 0580”

Since: Jan 11

RIENZI/CORINTH/RAMER/

#14 Jan 30, 2011
mamaj wrote:
WIN job center is taking applications for the new correctional facility jobs.
Thank you
super man

United States

#15 Jan 31, 2011
Henry wrote:
I know this girl. Her and my daughter played ball together in school. Very upsetting this has happened. Everyone makes mistakes. She will get past this.
It was a deneice something. Black woman. It's the second time she's lost her job there for fucking inmates.Taylor hired and fired her and then rhinehart turned around and hired her back and she did the same thing!! She has a history.dea was gonna let her do some undercover work for them and the dumb bitch showed up drunk!!
super man

United States

#16 Jan 31, 2011
Amanda kuykendall is her name..if I was her I would take that old denice down with me because she did the same thing twice!!!
Spider

Corinth, MS

#17 Feb 2, 2011
super man wrote:
Amanda kuykendall is her name..if I was her I would take that old denice down with me because she did the same thing twice!!!
Danny Holloway had to leave MDOC because of the same thing left his wife for a inmate. He was a probation officer who moved in with a person that he was suppose to supervise. That is against the law why was he not charged. If you gonna charge one then all need to charged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
election 6 min lol 46
Atheist's speak out. 11 min MasterMFBlasterBi... 653
Pretty Girl 12 min Juju Beans 42
who were the herps? 39 min Jailhouse Comedian 29
Single men 51 min KCC 36
Hayley mayo dead?? 1 hr Kandy 12
Spooner 1 hr Zellybeans1 2,879
Corinth High School Wed Angry elf 31
•••
•••