First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Jackson, TN

#48 Dec 28, 2012
Every body just shut up and leave we alone, I know she has made a few mistakes, but I still love her and she's still my best friend!!! And EXACTLY... There is no videos or pics of her in the way! OK
SOS

Jackson, MS

#49 Dec 29, 2012
Look on Instagram.
And

United States

#50 Dec 29, 2012
I think I will contact my acquaintance, Vanessa, Hillary's mom and show her this.
SOS

Duluth, GA

#51 Dec 30, 2012
What's so bad about any of this??
hahahah

Corinth, MS

#52 Dec 30, 2012
She know she want everybody at central. Not like guys don't show text messages. "Meet me at Harper" hahahahahahahahahs
SOS

United States

#53 Dec 31, 2012
Your just jealous bc alot of central guys like her probably and that's why you started this^^^
hahahah

Corinth, MS

#54 Dec 31, 2012
Jealous of central guys? lol are you serious or kidding?
Centraaaaal

United States

#55 Dec 31, 2012
She wants all these Central guys but they don't wan.a date a duck.
Centraaaaal

United States

#56 Dec 31, 2012
Dont want to date a duck***
Country boy

Duluth, GA

#57 Dec 31, 2012
Haha she's the sexiest duck I've ever seen I'm sure 99.9% of them guys would love to date her
kim

Corinth, MS

#58 Dec 31, 2012
She is pretty but she puts hers self out wrong, i was going to take up for her and i still might bc i do not know her personally . i adder her on instagram and facebook about a week ago and she doesnt seem to put herself out to be the person i would want my son around. The things she says, umm no its just not approprate. I understand she is a teenager and all of them are sort of 'like' that but her mom should go look at some of it seriously.
lol

United States

#59 Jan 1, 2013
she. needs. help!!! what guy doesn't she want..!? she puts booty showing, boobs hanging out, nearly half naked pics out!!! & one day when she goes out to get a job & they look at her Facebook etc. they are gonna be like... "heeeelllll no" she needs to straighten up & start watching what she does b/c it's just sad!!! & I'm sure it's just her teenage hormones looking for attention & they these horny guys are giving it!!! sorry girl, but it's time to grow up you are too pretty too be putting herself out like you are!!! you may not think nothing about it, but it's making you look bad ):

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word; drop a word (Mar '12) 28 min - -SPOONER- - 883
Charges filed against accused puppy mill owners 41 min man 21
gina rogers smith 1 hr Change 80
Arch Bullard 1 hr countyman 5
The truth 1 hr its my business 21
Jw 2 hr Brittany 4
9,10,11,12- let's try this again 3 hr RoxofoxeR 523
Rick 4 hr Bufford Pusser 31
Corinth Dating
Find my Match