? for black people
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
quack

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 21, 2013
If Obama said you have to kill your first born child all the blacks would be all for it and call you a racist if you say that he was crazy why is that. If a black person could answer that would be awesome
no way jive turkey

Corinth, MS

#2 Jan 21, 2013
quack wrote:
If Obama said you have to kill your first born child all the blacks would be all for it and call you a racist if you say that he was crazy why is that. If a black person could answer that would be awesome
I know if he told me to eat mo watermelon ok but killing my chillens are you stupid the mo chillens the mo money
american

Corinth, MS

#3 Jan 22, 2013
why are you asking just black people? obama is all of our president rather we like it or not! black, white, and tan. if you live in america, he represents you, with or without you codolence. so quit trying to start drama with people.
Black Man

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 22, 2013
quack wrote:
If Obama said you have to kill your first born child all the blacks would be all for it and call you a racist if you say that he was crazy why is that. If a black person could answer that would be awesome
Why do people like you always say "black People" instead of Obama supporters and then wonder why you are accused of being racist. Many of you who post on here ate just sore losers and need to get used to the fact that America is no longer the Jim Crow South you love so much. It's not all about race. If Herman Cain would have run against Joe Biden, I would've voted for Joe Biden. I've voted for a white man in every election except the last two and now I'm accused of voting for Obama just because he's black. Well you have probably never voted for a black man in your life. I guess it's safe and fair to assume that's just because they've been black. Face it, the worlds changing and we all have to live with it just like we've dealt with all the previous incompetents who've called the White House home. Contrary to what you may believe the world is not designed to please white men. I understand your frustrations, you feel like you're loosing control and you can no longer cheat your way to where you want to be at the expense of others. Well welcome to the America minorities and women have been living in for years. See you at the polls in 2016. I'll be voting for the Asian or Hispanic guy, or maybe even a woman. lol
geezz

Madison, MS

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people like you always say "black People" instead of Obama supporters and then wonder why you are accused of being racist. Many of you who post on here ate just sore losers and need to get used to the fact that America is no longer the Jim Crow South you love so much. It's not all about race. If Herman Cain would have run against Joe Biden, I would've voted for Joe Biden. I've voted for a white man in every election except the last two and now I'm accused of voting for Obama just because he's black. Well you have probably never voted for a black man in your life. I guess it's safe and fair to assume that's just because they've been black. Face it, the worlds changing and we all have to live with it just like we've dealt with all the previous incompetents who've called the White House home. Contrary to what you may believe the world is not designed to please white men. I understand your frustrations, you feel like you're loosing control and you can no longer cheat your way to where you want to be at the expense of others. Well welcome to the America minorities and women have been living in for years. See you at the polls in 2016. I'll be voting for the Asian or Hispanic guy, or maybe even a woman. lol
Well put.
People seem to forget he is as much white as black.
There is not a person breathing anywhere on this planet that is 100% "pure" anything.
lepricon
#7 Jan 22, 2013
geezz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put.
People seem to forget he is as much white as black.
There is not a person breathing anywhere on this planet that is 100% "pure" anything.
did u know the fartherest u can get from black is irish thank god im irish on both sides 100 percent white how many of u knew that
geezz

Madison, MS

#8 Jan 22, 2013
lepricon wrote:
<quoted text>did u know the fartherest u can get from black is irish thank god im irish on both sides 100 percent white how many of u knew that
Watched a special a couple years back with the leading Doctor of ancestry in the USA. He stated that they at the time had run over 3 million DNA panels and the highest markers were a gentleman who came back 71% of one race and the other 29% was a combination of other races. This of course made him the race of the highest marker which was 71%. The point is this doctor said that this was the highest marker out of millions that they had done. His claim was this was more proof that no one is 100% one race. I found this interesting.
I am sure if any of us order the DNA swab and actually had the nerve to do it we would all be surprised at what our DNA is made up of. I believe it can be ordered through Ancestry.com .
ocean1

Corinth, MS

#9 Jan 22, 2013
geezz wrote:
<quoted text>Watched a special a couple years back with the leading Doctor of ancestry in the USA. He stated that they at the time had run over 3 million DNA panels and the highest markers were a gentleman who came back 71% of one race and the other 29% was a combination of other races. This of course made him the race of the highest marker which was 71%. The point is this doctor said that this was the highest marker out of millions that they had done. His claim was this was more proof that no one is 100% one race. I found this interesting.
I am sure if any of us order the DNA swab and actually had the nerve to do it we would all be surprised at what our DNA is made up of. I believe it can be ordered through Ancestry.com .
You are exactly right! There is no 100% one race. Actually most Americans have black somewhere in them down the line. I am white before you assume either way. Slave owners would rape black slave women an girls and a lot was started at that point.

As far as Obama goes, like it or not he was elected by the majority. Now I'm not sure about this last election but the first election he was elected by more whites than blacks.
Okay

Eupora, MS

#10 Jan 22, 2013
geezz wrote:
<quoted text>
Watched a special a couple years back with the leading Doctor of ancestry in the USA. He stated that they at the time had run over 3 million DNA panels and the highest markers were a gentleman who came back 71% of one race and the other 29% was a combination of other races. This of course made him the race of the highest marker which was 71%. The point is this doctor said that this was the highest marker out of millions that they had done. His claim was this was more proof that no one is 100% one race. I found this interesting.
I am sure if any of us order the DNA swab and actually had the nerve to do it we would all be surprised at what our DNA is made up of. I believe it can be ordered through Ancestry.com .
So very true"
corinth

Corinth, MS

#11 Jan 22, 2013
majority of Obama vote came from white women & hispanics...both of which are our #1 gov.assistance riders!! I know several black folks that know nothing about politics or ever watch news,but voted for Obama..just because he was black. Glad to say,I know 1 (yep just 1) black woman who didnt vote for Obama, he words "He had 4 years to help the ecomomy & the working person. Instead he has given incentives to NOT WORK & the economy hasnt gotten any better."
irish
#12 Jan 22, 2013
geezz wrote:
<quoted text>
Watched a special a couple years back with the leading Doctor of ancestry in the USA. He stated that they at the time had run over 3 million DNA panels and the highest markers were a gentleman who came back 71% of one race and the other 29% was a combination of other races. This of course made him the race of the highest marker which was 71%. The point is this doctor said that this was the highest marker out of millions that they had done. His claim was this was more proof that no one is 100% one race. I found this interesting.
I am sure if any of us order the DNA swab and actually had the nerve to do it we would all be surprised at what our DNA is made up of. I believe it can be ordered through Ancestry.com .
one set of noahs grandkids were cursed with being black for a sin of their father no we dont all have black the dna go back to noah they sliped up milk and eggs r bad for u too idiots
quack

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>Why do people like you always say "black People" instead of Obama supporters and then wonder why you are accused of being racist. Many of you who post on here ate just sore losers and need to get used to the fact that America is no longer the Jim Crow South you love so much. It's not all about race. If Herman Cain would have run against Joe Biden, I would've voted for Joe Biden. I've voted for a white man in every election except the last two and now I'm accused of voting for Obama just because he's black. Well you have probably never voted for a black man in your life. I guess it's safe and fair to assume that's just because they've been black. Face it, the worlds changing and we all have to live with it just like we've dealt with all the previous incompetents who've called the White House home. Contrary to what you may believe the world is not designed to please white men. I understand your frustrations, you feel like you're loosing control and you can no longer cheat your way to where you want to be at the expense of others. Well welcome to the America minorities and women have been living in for years. See you at the polls in 2016. I'll be voting for the Asian or Hispanic guy, or maybe even a woman. lol
Oh I don't care to be called racist white power.
Black Man

Tucker, GA

#14 Jan 22, 2013
quack wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I don't care to be called racist white power.
HaHaHa.. White Power? That's like an oxymoron these days huh? LMAO. You're Awesome dude!
quack

Belden, MS

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHa.. White Power? That's like an oxymoron these days huh? LMAO. You're Awesome dude!
I know right want to come over to my house hang out and stuff. I just got to remember to hide my stuff before you people come over. Boy
Black Man

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 22, 2013
quack wrote:
<quoted text>I know right want to come over to my house hang out and stuff. I just got to remember to hide my stuff before you people come over. Boy
I think I'll pass, So you don't have to go to the trouble of hiding your valuables that I'm gonna steal, your sister, girlfriend, or your meth lab. You should be comfortable in your own domain. The "boy" at the end was Brilliant. Gave me a nice laugh.
4-real

Belden, MS

#17 Jan 22, 2013
quack wrote:
<quoted text>I know right want to come over to my house hang out and stuff. I just got to remember to hide my stuff before you people come over. Boy
You don't have to hide it. If we want it we'll take it from your punk A$$!!!
Lorez

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa.. White Power? That's like an oxymoron these days huh? LMAO. You're Awesome dude!
You may need to stop using them big words. You know you can't teach ignorance. Anytime anybody still talking bout white power is an idiot anyway. I figured the reason some whites are still racist , is because there mom is also there sister. Go figure. Lmbo!!!!
geezz

Madison, MS

#19 Jan 23, 2013
quack wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right want to come over to my house hang out and stuff. I just got to remember to hide my stuff before you people come over. Boy
You are very ignorant. Beyond words is the best way for me to put it.
You cannot lump a whole race into one category, that is ludicrous.
It is like saying all white people are like Honey Boo Boo.
You sound like you may be like her and her family but I am surely not nor is anyone I know.
Corinth

Corinth, MS

#20 Jan 24, 2013
Yall are so retarded question for the white people then since it always about black people. Why are yall always commiting sucide and why are yall the only ones to go shoot up at a school or movie theaters, black people is not that crazy, yall do too much yourselves to talk about black people. Why do yall stay in tanning beds to get dark. Duh!! Why do yall listen to black music? Why do yall ride on rims?Do you want to mimic them. Seem so!!
NeverMindMe

Corinth, MS

#21 Jan 24, 2013
quack wrote:
If Obama said you have to kill your first born child all the blacks would be all for it and call you a racist if you say that he was crazy why is that. If a black person could answer that would be awesome
Do you realize that YOU NEVER ASKED A QUESTION, yet still end it with "If a black person could answer that would be awesome"

!?!?

Just say what you want to say without pretending to be asking someone something with your obvious troll bait.

Everyone else: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it really ok to be white? 6 min The Verdict 9
Mable Leggett (Oct '14) 2 hr Corinth boy 2
Girl named dawn (Oct '12) 2 hr really? 26
Waiter at Taylorís 5 hr Cutie 5
cougars in corinth (Apr '11) 5 hr stick 21
Anyone know Roxy or her Sister? 8 hr Elephant Rhino 2
Brittany Hollins 10 hr Brit 2

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages