of 3
Next Last
Gina

AOL

#1 May 24, 2008
Home > Inspiration > Angels

----------

Is an Angel Trying to Contact You?
Do you keep seeing white feathers or smelling chocolate? An angel might be trying to get your attention...
By Hazel Raven

As people become increasingly aware of angels, so the veil between our world and theirs becomes thinner. You do not need to be clairvoyant or psychic to experience the joy and delight of angelic contact. Some people who never actually see an angel are nevertheless aware of their angel’s presence.
Angelic ‘calling cards’ are personal to you. As you gain experience, you’ll learn to recognize your own signs. Here are some ways to which you may become aware of the presence of angels.

The atmosphere of the room may change—you may feel surrounded by a warm glow.
The air may seem to be tingling around you, or you may feel a rush of energy down your spine.
A beautiful aroma may suddenly fill your room. The rich smell of chocolate is a calling card of some guardian angels!
You may experience feelings of love or an overwhelming sense of deep peace or of protection.
Colored lights may appear from nowhere: shafts of brilliant light, or even spheres of color, may dance in front of you, especially when you are working with the healing angels.
During angelic meditation sessions you may experience a bright light in front of you, even when your eyes are closed.
You may feel the presence of wings brushing against you or enfolding you, or even angelic hands on your shoulders.
You may become aware of an increase in the number of coincidences that occur in your life. Or your problems may seem to solve themselves—sometimes in the most unexpected ways.

ANGELIC SIGNS
Sometimes angels manifest their presence in ways that anyone can see. You can ask for an angel to appear as proof of your angelic contact. Here are a few common angel signs.

Clouds
You may see angels in cloud formations, especially over sacred sites or when you have asked for angelic assistance. Sometimes you will notice clouds that resemble feathers.

Flowers
Many people find that their flowers last longer when placed on their angel altar. One student of angel lore found that her roses lasted for months, and, after an especially profound encounter, one of the roses changed color.

Feathers
White feathers may appear in the most unlikely places. When you have found a white feather, carry it round with you to keep your angel close. Once, when I was teaching an angel seminar, I mentioned that white feathers are a common angel sign. After the seminar a woman said that, despite what she had heard, she was not convinced of the existence of angels. At that very moment another student noticed a pure white feather stuck to the sleeve of her cardigan.

Words
Often, if you have asked for angelic help, you will hear the word ‘angel’ mentioned in a song on the radio or on television, or someone will say the word to you in an unlikely context.

Crystals
Angels may suddenly appear in your crystals. They frequently manifest in ‘angelic’ crystals, such as celestite, seraphinite or angelite, although a form can also appear in clear quartz crystal after you start reaching out to the angelic realm.

tngirl

Philadelphia, MS

#2 Jun 14, 2008
Gina wrote:
Home > Inspiration > Angels
----------
Do you keep seeing white feathers or smelling chocolate? An angel might be trying to get your attention...
What are you smoking - because it can't be legal.
Hayden

AOL

#3 Jun 14, 2008
tngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you smoking - because it can't be legal.
Why, do you feel a need to be so cruel !
With that attitude, You don't deserve an Angel !!!
tngirl74

Philadelphia, MS

#4 Jun 20, 2008
It may seem cruel to you, but believing in something that doesn't exist is mentally unhealthy; psychologically it can lead to schizophrenia. Giving seminars on such an irrational topic is cruel in that you are lying to others.

Angels don't exist in reality - only in your imagination.
Dianefromcompton

AOL

#5 Jun 20, 2008
tngirl74 wrote:
It may seem cruel to you, but believing in something that doesn't exist is mentally unhealthy; psychologically it can lead to schizophrenia. Giving seminars on such an irrational topic is cruel in that you are lying to others.
Your a Mississippi idiot ! You live exactly where your small narrow mind
should remain forever ! Its just a post, written
by someone else! What is Your Problem ??? Did you not take Your med's today ?
Dianefromcompton

AOL

#6 Jun 20, 2008
tngirl74 wrote:
By Hazel Raven ---hey moron this was written by
the author, not the person who posted it ! Did she
say ??? She believed the content here? No ! Just a post !!! Get over Yourself ! Your entitled to believe whatever !!! Who Cares !
Linda

Liphook, UK

#7 Jun 23, 2008
Angels do exist believe it or not. In moments of crisis I have on numerous occasions found a white feather after I have asked for a sign. I have kept each one and truly believe they are my angels calling card.

Linda
geez

United States

#8 Jun 25, 2008
Linda your a fruit cake.
sian-wales_gb1

Newport, UK

#9 Jun 27, 2008
At really desperate times I've found white feathers, totally out of context, and have felt reassured and safe knowing that someone is watching me with love.
CeCe

AOL

#10 Jun 27, 2008
geez wrote:
Linda your a fruit cake.
Your the kind of person, who wants to take joy out
of the lives of others ! Linda, is entitled to
her beliefs and it is her personal choice ! You should find some happiness somewhere !!! Negative
people like yourself, spoil happiness for the rest of Us normal folks !!!
MsGurl

Brentwood, TN

#11 Jul 24, 2008
Of course Angels are real.Have you ever read the bible?
My ex mother-in-law had an angel visit her one night before she passed away and in the same room where she saw it her mother-in-law that she had cared for to her death saw an angel too at the foot of her bed.My ex mother-in-law only told her husband about seeing the angel.I have a feeling she knew it was her time to leave this world also.When she passed away her husband searched for her wedding band for her to be buried with.She never wore it because it was to small when her hands would swell.So she kept it over the sink in the kitchen.Her husband searched everywhere and thought they were lost.When he went to the funeral home for the viewing of his wife she had the rings on her finger.He found it odd because she had not worn them in a really long time.I believe the angel came to prepare her for her passing.I only wish we would have known she would have been taked from us so quickly.She wasn't feeling well and went to see her doctor.She had a massive heart attack in the doctors office.It was a tragic loss for all of us.

One thing I do know is that the holy spirit is with me always.Thank you God in heaven.
beliver

Alexandria, VA

#12 Sep 6, 2008
when i was a little girl i woke up and saw images in long white gowns i was not asleep iwas so scared i put my head under the covers and when i look up again they were still there i am 31 now and i belive they were there to protect me and letting me know that god is with me i am a true beliver god bless
Ronica

Lincoln, NE

#13 Sep 24, 2008
Have you seen the latest poll results reported online by ABC and in The Washington Post? Baylor University worked with Gallup to poll people and found the majority of Americans do believe in angels.

This is good news to me because--coincidentally?--I just had a children's book about a guardian angel ("The Time-for-bed Angel") published this month.

I've never found any white feathers lying around or anything else like Hazel Raven suggested, but as a Christian, I do believe in angels. As do Muslims, Jewish people, and people of many different faiths and denominations and even some people who claim no particular faith.
AlcoaTNmom

Dillon, SC

#14 Oct 4, 2008
People who believe in the un-seen are believeing with their hearts not their minds, and they are very special people. I feel sorry for those with limited ablilites that they can't open their hearts and only know how to use their minds. We should pray for them.
sam

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Dec 12, 2009
God that I hope to believe in doesn't try to do something. The Scripture states He has all power in Heaven and in earth. When he speaks or commands it takes place.
twilight

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2009
Everyone is different, some believe, some don't.
I believe, I have always 'seen', since I was a child. I accepted it as a part of life. Whether
people thought I was 'crazy or not', their opinion
didn't matter to me.
diana

Greece

#17 Jun 3, 2011
Oh yes i do!
Angels are sent from God to protect all people!
We all have an angel to give us safe.
If you believe in them,then they can help you,they really do!!!!!!!
Hmmmmmm

Detroit, MI

#18 Jun 3, 2011
I have a niece who is 11. She died one night at the hospital. She had a lung problem and when the doctors finally got her heart started back and she woke up she kept asking, "where is that little girl that was by my bed? She glowed!!!". You can take it for what you will, but that child had an angel with her!!!
im sixteen

Corinth, MS

#19 Jun 3, 2011
i believe in angels, always have, since i was little, i watched my grandma die at 12 o clock midnight of cancer when i was 11. something was their telling her to wait a little long for some reason. to hold on for a little longer for someone, for love, for something.
Special Agt Utah

Macclenny, FL

#21 Oct 25, 2011
I had a personal revelation of this:
11-11-11 "Covenant of Hell & Death's" birth
153 fish/days later (see John 21:11)
04-11-2012 "Abomination of Desolation"
spoken of by Daniel the prophet of G_d.
The Revelation was on 10-21-2011, ie.
Harold Campings prediction date... I thot
Oh G_d, is this YOU?, Not on THIS day!
Then my wife arrived home and the ENTIRE home
was filled with the most elegant "chocolate-like"
aroma, that was just indescribable.
I now believe in the Revelation.
PS. YAH's 2 witnesses appear same day (Rev.11:4)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Bollig 20 min yours first 33
Tyler Robbins 36 min ManOMan 5
Who is Daniel Ligon? Good/Bad?? 36 min lol 19
Chs scholarships 1 hr Han Cholo 18
Cafeteria at Magnolia Hospital 1 hr Just saying 7
corinth unsolved murders 2 hr don 11
Wayne Bishop 3 hr Brianna 10

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance