Meridian, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

Reggie Anderson is an honest and dedicated officer. We need someone of his calibur to head the department. He would get my vote!
Strickland lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

You are the man!!!!!
Strickland lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

You are the man!!!!
CDT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

Known Reggie all of his life...he is the best deputy Taylor left behind!
corinthian voter

Meridian, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

Reggie Anderson would get my vote! He is really working to get drugs off the streets of Corinth. We need him in office!
By Golly

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

I know Ralph Dance, and I know he is the best man for the job. He is Chief of Detectives for the Corinth Police, previously he worked as Investigator for the District Attorney's Office, before that he worked his way up through the ranks at Corinth PD from patrol officer to detective. I am not sure that everyone on here is aware that there is a new Criminal Justice Center being built for Corinth and Alcorn County. "The Sheriff" will be over all of this facility except for Police Department. The days of voting for the "Good Old Boys" has passed. The next Sheriff better have his head in the game, and be ready to handle this state-of-the-art 600+ inmate facility. Ralph gets my vote.
Coach

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Would someone who voted none of these please comment and put exactly who they think would get it if not any of the men in the survey
CGA

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

I feel that Ralph Dance is more than qualified for this position. He would go to great lengths to make sure the job is done. He is committed to his work and I have to utmost respect for this man. Ralph is an honest individual who will do whatever it takes and has the experience needed to fill the spot. If youre looking for someone who has this towns best interest in mind then look no further, Ralph Dance has my vote!!!
king k

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

Judged:

Who is Reggie Anderson?ralph Dance has lived in Corinth his wholer life and has been a dedicated police officer, narcotics officer,assistant to the DA and Detective for over 20 yrs. he and his wife and son attend Oakland church and are good christian folks.He is the only logical choice.What is wrong with you people?
alcorn county voter

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

Absolutely Anderson, this time we need to get someone who cares and is honest
I Agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

You have that right! Reggie is always working when he is on the clock or off he don't care! Look at all the drugs he has gotten off the streets in the past few months! I say we need Reggie!
a concerned citizen wrote:
Reggie Anderson is an honest and dedicated officer. We need someone of his calibur to head the department. He would get my vote!
vote

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

Anderson, handles himself in a professional manner.
Local Gal

Kosciusko, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

I have known Ralph and his wife for 20+ yrs. I think he would be a very good asset in this position. Fact of the matter is this world is going down hill fast and we all need to make the most of it and things need to be handle in a way that someone will truly stand up for what is right, because the right thing and the right way will get better results even if its not instant results. Keep in God's Hands!
Alcorn voter

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

REGGIE ANDERSON, i have worked with him for years and he is the most honest guy I know. He works on and off the clock, he is there to get the job done.He has my vote
Just Call Me Sir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

Ralph Dance is the best man for this position by far. He is highly educated in his field, and is experienced in supervising and leading people under his command. He always has the best interest of the citizens in mind no matter the situation. He is unbiased and professional, and he is definitely not a "good ole boy." He will run the Sheriff's Department ethically and according to the LAW.
Joker

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

Just Call Me Sir wrote:
Ralph Dance is the best man for this position by far. He is highly educated in his field, and is experienced in supervising and leading people under his command. He always has the best interest of the citizens in mind no matter the situation. He is unbiased and professional, and he is definitely not a "good ole boy." He will run the Sheriff's Department ethically and according to the LAW.
I know 1st hand that this is a LIE. He misuses the authority he has now and is as crooked and as full of crap as our city streets. He is all about the "Good ole Boy"
system. He is one of Jerry Latch's right hand men and if you want to get rid of Latch, the last thing you want is Ralph Dance as the county sherriff.
MSU

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

I vote REGGIE ANDERSON.I think Reggie would a be great sheriff. I have known him and his family for many years and they are honest people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Corinth Forum right now

Search the Corinth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Spooner 3 min Juju Beans 1,845
Casey Lil Momma Fowler 58 min Lol 4
beware 1 hr good luck 8
Wellfare office in corinth 1 hr Taxpayer 2
Ron Dickey, Democratic candidate for Congress i... 3 hr phony veteran 7
Biggersville High School band director firing o... 3 hr concerned parent 1
Cute Chubby Girl At Iuka Piggly Wiggly 6 hr Big Baby!! 2
State Raids Alcorn Board 10 hr Change 187
who r the pretties woman in corinth n 30's 13 hr for ur info 59