Magnolia Hospital and the great Dick ...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
scrotie micboogerballs

Tupelo, MS

#108 Jul 30, 2011
I ant seen this topix in a long time. This was when blaster was burn Corinth to the ground was in it
AGM

San Antonio, TX

#110 Jul 30, 2011
I had never seen this thread. I guess it was before I ever found topix. Anyway, I hate that the employees are being treated this way. I understand your frustration but I'd like to thank you all for still being kind to those of us who need you, usually at the worst times of our lives. Those of u on the floor ARE Magnolia Hospital, not the ones in the offices and again, thank you. A special thanks to the nurses, aids, and techs who work their butts off for very few kind words. I just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated and maybe something will happen and y'all can get rid of the asshole upstairs!
AGM

San Antonio, TX

#111 Jul 30, 2011
Or should I have said the dick upstairs. Anyway, thanks for smiling when you want ti frown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
witches put spell on President Trump! 33 min Stupid is as stu... 7
Kevin Mathis 1 hr Gram Popo 2 10
Missy Hick On Meth 3 hr RockHill Rd 1
Richie Sowell 7 hr Cyndi is no angel 4
Law chasing in Kossuth 9 hr Brea 3
Wanna experiment 23 hr Mommy 6
Filters on Facebook Sat Han Cholo 2

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance