United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

Why do I see so many hot guys with girls that aren't even pretty. Why do they get so attached to ugly chicks? The girls are so jealous of other chicks that look better and know they are not even attractive.
yeah

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

Maybe they look past outward appearances and see them for their inner beauty..just a thought.

You are probably just jealous your ex found someone new and are out to destroy their self esteem. Shut the f*** up.
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

They know how to do the wild thang.
spun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

Most hot girls are either taken or shallow. Its hard to find a hot girl in this town that's worth a crap.

Since: Jun 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

spun wrote:
Most hot girls are either taken or shallow. Its hard to find a hot girl in this town that's worth a crap.
Right on! Ever heard The expression " Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"? How about "Pretty is as Pretty does". Now, where do You fit in?
hear ye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

Maybe your shallow to think they aren't pretty enough to your standards. Are you a female? Why are you judging what a guys suppose to? Are you bisexual to even be concerning yourself with the way other women look? Maybe I as a guy would think you were ugly and the chubby girl next to you was fine. Your not me or any other guy so don't worry about stuff that doesn't even involve your opinion!
just a guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

Duh wrote:
They know how to do the wild thang.
Right on the money. These girls who are gorgeous think All they have to do is lay there and rely on looks. An aveage looking girl works for it. I have slept with both and those gorgeous girls can't hold a candle to the others in the bed
Truth Seeker

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

just a guy wrote:
<quoted text> Right on the money. These girls who are gorgeous think All they have to do is lay there and rely on looks. An aveage looking girl works for it. I have slept with both and those gorgeous girls can't hold a candle to the others in the bed
You are so correct with this quote my friend.
Tony Michaels

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

I want examples lol who is the hot men dating the ugly bitches?
TBone steak

Merkel, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Same reason hot chicks date guys who look like dope head hippies.
Thats the million dollar question.
ThickNinked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

Oy...is there anybody in this town that isn't shallow? The creator of this thread just further proves that there's very little hope for us girls. Whether ugly, attractive, tall, short, fat, or thin, it doesn't matter...a person's entitled to be with who they choose.
ThickNinked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

And if you're a female, then you probably got that ass dumped for being so catty, and now you're just being catty. *face palm*
uhmmyeah!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Appearances aren't everything.
Would you have a super fine ass girl and her be a super bitch or a not so super fine ass girl who is sweet and caring and loving?
dude

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

you know i have been asked that alot. why am i with the person im with cause i can do better and so n so likes you n she is fine. i love my girlfriend she aint a model or anythin but she is good to me and very understanding fine bitches are high maintance and are self centered concieted??? hell no they are coninced their shit dont stink. less fortunate people dont take things for granted there happy with what they have n are down to earth
LOL

Iuka, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

hotty toddy wrote:
Why do I see so many hot guys with girls that aren't even pretty. Why do they get so attached to ugly chicks? The girls are so jealous of other chicks that look better and know they are not even attractive.
Because hot chicks are so damn much upkeep
angel

Lindsay, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

hotty toddy wrote:
The one answer which is imature is ti say pretty girls dont put out. There r really nice pretty girls that arent shallow. Also so called ugly womem cheat too. Look at the women on Jerry springer. I hav known men to give up genuine caring beautiful women for lkud mouth homewreckers who possess no beauty.

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Ever think maybe ur the ugly chick an there pretty wht makes u think ur what looks good cause ur attitude sure doesn't I've seen pretty people look like shit cause of ther personality
lol

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The one answer which is imature is ti say pretty girls dont put out. There r really nice pretty girls that arent shallow. Also so called ugly womem cheat too. Look at the women on Jerry springer. I hav known men to give up genuine caring beautiful women for lkud mouth homewreckers who possess no beauty.
Lol springer is fake u can't go by that sorry eveybody is beautiful in a certain way so ppl shouldn't down anyone cause god created us all the way he wanted to and if u don't like the way we girls look then turn ur head cause we wont lose any sleep over ur judgement at least I wont I have more respect for myself
Yea right

Amory, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Those girls probably are hot and you're probably just a stupid little girl.
Bausch and Lomb

Oxford, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

[QUOTE who="uhmmyeah! "]Appearances aren't everything.
Would you have a super fine ass girl and her be a super bitch or a not so super fine ass girl who is sweet and caring and loving?
[/QUOTE]
Umm...I'll take door #3?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of70
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Corinth Forum right now

Search the Corinth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Slug fest 1 min Long Haired Country Boy 57
Too many sexual predators around 12 min Chadwick sides 15
Auto dealerships 32 min Hate looking 1
Sweet mother of Softness! 42 min scrunchy_munchy 5
Mexicans Angry About Illegal Aliens 1 hr Curmudgeon 87
Jesse at Borroum's 1 hr Huh 13
cat versus papermill 1 hr construction 21
•••
•••