Michelle

United States

#170 Jan 5, 2013
I've been taking Thinogenics for 2 months and have lost 18 lbs. I love these pills. They don't make me nervous or anything and I feel great! I don't know if it's the pills and I don't recall how long this has been going on but everyday between 2 & 4 pm I breakout in a rash on my neck/chest/face area and my ears turn red and they're hot and burn. I was just wondering if anyone else has had these symptoms. I went to the doctor and he said I'm allergic to something but I don't know if its something in the pills or something at work...
?

United States

#171 Jan 5, 2013
I weigh'd 437 and have lost 470.
Sarah Maize

United States

#172 Jan 6, 2013
Pro-Stylz Salon Belmont wrote:
You can order from our website with absolutely free shipping, we ship to Corinth. We are a salon in Belmont, MS and our website is
http://www.pro-stylzsalon.com/THINOGENICS_All...
Thanks so much! Say what ya'll want on here but I got them in 2 days.
Kjh

Canton, MS

#173 Jan 7, 2013
Do u know of anyone in oxford that sales thinogenics?
amanda

Corinth, MS

#174 Jan 7, 2013
I have a heart condition called mitrual value prolapse I want to loose weigh I have tried slimfast and other stuff that doesn't work so i was wanting to try this but was wondering if it would be safe with me having a heart condition.
LakeGirl

Byhalia, MS

#175 Jan 7, 2013
Michelle wrote:
I've been taking Thinogenics for 2 months and have lost 18 lbs. I love these pills. They don't make me nervous or anything and I feel great! I don't know if it's the pills and I don't recall how long this has been going on but everyday between 2 & 4 pm I breakout in a rash on my neck/chest/face area and my ears turn red and they're hot and burn. I was just wondering if anyone else has had these symptoms. I went to the doctor and he said I'm allergic to something but I don't know if its something in the pills or something at work...
Sounds like a Hot Flash. I had them too for a few weeks. I found that stepping up my exercise efforts and exercising hard at least every other day helped.
Just Do It

United States

#176 Jan 8, 2013
I've been taking thinogenics since Thanksgiving and I have lost 30lbs.
shilohgirl

Tucker, GA

#177 Jan 8, 2013
amanda wrote:
I have a heart condition called mitrual value prolapse I want to loose weigh I have tried slimfast and other stuff that doesn't work so i was wanting to try this but was wondering if it would be safe with me having a heart condition.
I've been taking them since the end of October and I have high blood pressure . They do not make my heart race or any problems with bp.
amanda

Corinth, MS

#178 Jan 9, 2013
Ok thanks
curious

Pontotoc, MS

#179 Jan 10, 2013
I have glaucoma and I also take neurontin for fibromyalgia. I really want to try this but was wondering if it would affect glaucoma or mix well with the neurontin.
waterlogged

Tupelo, MS

#180 Jan 10, 2013
Fit4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Eating apples and drinking a "BUNCH" of water will definitely cause weight loss.....without any "diet" pill.
Thats what i think as well...the ton of water u drink causes the weight loss so quickly not the pill..dont any of u watch the biggest loser. All that weight u lose when u start these pills is water weight. They r very expensive and just a scam like every other high priced diet pill. I work for a doctor and i dont recommend takin any diet pills without consulting your doctor first especially if u have diabetes or other health issues that u r currently on meds for and certainly dont recommend you doctor yourself by stopping your meds while on these pills, check your with your doctor first.
Sherry

Tucker, GA

#181 Jan 12, 2013
Where can I buy them in Corinth on Sunday
mechelle

United States

#182 Jan 15, 2013
I bought some and really liked them till I started getting bad headaches and my blood pressure went sky high. Seems like my system just can't handle any kind of weight loss pills.
AMoody in Nashvegas

Brevard, NC

#183 Jan 16, 2013
With working out id lost like 12lbs since May and hit a rut where I couldnt drop any more. I started taking Thinogenics Dec 31st & im down 11 more lbs! 14 more lbs and ill be at my final goal before my wedding this coming summer. Wish me luck!:) I feel so much better on thinogenics like my body is fully functioning appropriately & im sure the weightloss has some to do with how much better I feel too!:)
scotty h

Philadelphia, MS

#184 Jan 17, 2013
there is a store in amory, ms that sales them. The store name is Southern Variety on hwy 25 north.
Techgal

United States

#185 Jan 18, 2013
I am finishing up my 3rd bottle and have lost 49 pounds . I went from a size 14 to a size 8 so I am very happy with them and will continue taking them, I have been able to cut back or quit taking my other 2 meds I have been on for over 4 years, the only problem I have had with them is I sometimes get leg cramps, but I just eat some bananas for a few days and all is good.. Would recommend !!
Techgal

United States

#186 Jan 18, 2013
amanda wrote:
I have a heart condition called mitrual value prolapse I want to loose weigh I have tried slimfast and other stuff that doesn't work so i was wanting to try this but was wondering if it would be safe with me having a heart condition.
I have the same condition and these are the only pills I have ever been able to take..
sexyformyfortiet h

Pearl, MS

#187 Jan 19, 2013
I started taking thinogenics tuesday jan15 and so I have lost 6lbs. I doubted the pills would help me because I have thyroid issues.I drink a half gallon of water daily. Eating fruits and veggies mainly every 2 hours daily. Wish me luck on losing 30 pounds before I go to my sons graduation from basic training in march.
friend

New Albany, MS

#188 Jan 19, 2013
sexyformyfortieth wrote:
I started taking thinogenics tuesday jan15 and so I have lost 6lbs. I doubted the pills would help me because I have thyroid issues.I drink a half gallon of water daily. Eating fruits and veggies mainly every 2 hours daily. Wish me luck on losing 30 pounds before I go to my sons graduation from basic training in march.
Good luck to you
Wondering

Tucker, GA

#189 Jan 21, 2013
This is my fourth day taking the pill. I take it in the morning before I eat but I am hungry all day. I don't feel like I have lost any weight but I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake pentacostal 2 hr Really 17
Warrants 6 hr SO 2
where is master blaster now? 6 hr GMAN71 1
breath of life 6 hr GMAN71 3
brooklyn traylor 9 hr arena 2
gangs from memphis and holly springs 11 hr hey 1
daily corinthian hiding news 11 hr hey 1

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages