Mjj

Corinth, MS

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Does anyone know why men cant be trusted??
Fase Palmer

Mooresville, NC

#2 Dec 3, 2012
When stupid people like you believe every word they say, and they can benefit more from lying, why would they bother with the truth?
Mjj

Corinth, MS

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Ugh! U cant be serious? Thats true I believe everything but dang..What happen to honesty?? Who just wants 2 be a liar....
Truth

Garland, TX

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Mjj wrote:
Ugh! U cant be serious? Thats true I believe everything but dang..What happen to honesty?? Who just wants 2 be a liar....
why do women try to use their magic vagina to get every thing they want?
Mjj

Corinth, MS

#5 Dec 3, 2012
I dont....Only give it 2 people I love and care about...And I dont want nothing in return :(...Sorry u been done that way?.?.?.
Mjj

Corinth, MS

#6 Dec 3, 2012
What do they want? Money? Bills paid? A car? A house? What u mean??
hey hey

Corinth, MS

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Not all men lie. Alot of them do, but not all.

I know of one right now who could not be honest if it was beat out of him.

When they want something bad enough, they will do anything possible to get it. Lies help.
MsC

Corinth, MS

#8 Dec 3, 2012
some (men and women) can not help it....its a psychological problem.....it can not be changed by you or me or anyone....it usually goes along with alot of other problems and you only exhaust yourself and everyone else around you trying to figure them out......trust is a MAJOR issue for me and I remain alone because of this very matter, but friend Im just saying this out of love....you accept that this is how they are...which will prolly give you a very unhappy life....or you just focus on living your life and not trying to track them down and fix them...I know it can be lonely, but at least you can find peace there.....really its not ALWAYS that they are intentionally going to lie....its just who they are....
The Man

Milan, TN

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Mjj wrote:
Does anyone know why men cant be trusted??
I once asked why women can't be trusted and one woman dogged me to hell and back because I said it. In all honesty it's more to do with the times than anything. Today we're living in a highly sexualized culture more than at any time since the Stone Age and relationships have come to be a disposable arrangement only good until a better bed partner comes along and then it's curtains for you. Men and Women are equally guilty of it and I really don't know a cure. Marriage is in decline and more and more peoplle feel free to do whatever their urges dictate at the moment. If this doesn't sound good to you it shouldn't and it doesn't to me either but that's the society we live in .

Sorry wish I had better news for you !
The Man

Milan, TN

#11 Dec 3, 2012
I just have one question. Where is that god awful beaatch who bit a plug out my but for saying the same things about girls ?
The Man

Milan, TN

#12 Dec 3, 2012
butt ( oops )
MsC

Pearl, MS

#13 Dec 3, 2012
To the man...,I agree with that totally. Very sad, and very very true
jumpin jack

Corinth, MS

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Mjj wrote:
Because telling a few lies gets you to drop your pants in just a couple days. Don't you dumb kids know that no man will ever respect you or ever care about you because you have it up within a month
jumpin jack

Corinth, MS

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Mjj wrote:
I dont....Only give it 2 people I love and care about...And I dont want nothing in return :(...Sorry u been done that way?.?.?.
First how old are you? Tell the truth
Mjj

Corinth, MS

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Whats it 2 u?? I aint gotta be nice anymore...
Babe2

Corinth, MS

#17 Dec 3, 2012
You are really making yoursef look crazy..Toray and I been good friends for lomg time. He is always there for me, guess you were at work. LMAO... Now you can realize you werent special and quit CRYIN..k babe? I will make sure he is taken care of!!! Love it...
Mjj

Corinth, MS

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Mjj wrote:
Whats it 2 u?? I aint gotta be nice anymore...
I just wanted to apologize for that..it was ugly..I'm sorry..Didn't mean to offend anyone...Y'all have a good day.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Caldwell for Sheriff 13 min Gaijin27 7
DHS is a waste of tax payers money 19 min Wonder 34
2nd district 41 min wondering 1
best supervisor 58 min just saying 12
David Derrick will be next sherrif (Dec '11) 1 hr Gaijin27 69
Smith vs Mitchell For ASD Supt 1 hr Blue Eyed Chik 176
Never going in belks again. 1 hr BigBaller 5
top of the river screw up! 18 hr Johnny Cash 13
More from around the web

Corinth People Search