Next Last
Concerned citizen

Corinth, MS

#1 Aug 26, 2010
??
akjdklj

Oxford, MS

#2 Aug 26, 2010
He would not have had to go to law school. He would of had to obtained a criminal justice degree, which you can get at almost any college in america......northeast even offers it...you can get the degree in around three years.
Nothing

Corinth, MS

#3 Aug 26, 2010
He didn't get out of 9 th grade ... Like our mayor
abc

Madison, MS

#4 Aug 26, 2010
what are the requirements for these positions. what the hell?
abc

Madison, MS

#5 Aug 27, 2010
i am guessing the requirements are a pulse and the ability to pay or persuade people to vote for you. then you can do whatever/nothing and get a paycheck for it. Jim Jones and some koolaid served up a different way.(just let the town fade away)! ill pass on the mayors koolaid!
abc

Madison, MS

#6 Aug 27, 2010
i think ill pass on all the koolaid! we need someone who can start and finsh something. how about high school for starters!
abc

Madison, MS

#7 Aug 27, 2010
back to ralph dance, where did he go to school. how far. the facts please.
Nothing

Corinth, MS

#8 Aug 27, 2010
abc wrote:
back to ralph dance, where did he go to school. how far. the facts please.
Alcorn central! 9th grade
abc

Madison, MS

#9 Aug 27, 2010
no wonder this town is in the shape its in!
Nothing

Corinth, MS

#10 Aug 27, 2010
abc wrote:
no wonder this town is in the shape its in!
Yep
Judy J

Corinth, MS

#11 Aug 27, 2010
Let me get this straight. We have a Mayor with a 8th grade education, a Chief Investigator with a 9th grade education and a Chief that didnt graduate but got a GED. God help us.
Judy J

Corinth, MS

#12 Aug 27, 2010
Let me get this straight, We have a mayor that has an 8th grade education, a Chief Investigator with a 9th grade education and a Chief that got a GED. God help us.
wellwell

Madison, MS

#13 Aug 27, 2010
Judy J wrote:
Let me get this straight. We have a Mayor with a 8th grade education, a Chief Investigator with a 9th grade education and a Chief that didnt graduate but got a GED. God help us.
we are at Gods mercy. I cant believe this!
voter

Monroeville, AL

#14 Aug 27, 2010
Yea but Irwin couldnt even start on the Ms State football team and had to go to another school. HOTTY TODDY Im for Latch
Nothing

Corinth, MS

#16 Aug 27, 2010
voter wrote:
Yea but Irwin couldnt even start on the Ms State football team and had to go to another school. HOTTY TODDY Im for Latch
Me too
Excuses

Kilmichael, MS

#17 Aug 27, 2010
voter wrote:
Atleast Irwin made it to COLLEGE!!! What an igrorant point to base your vote on.
Nothing

Corinth, MS

#18 Aug 27, 2010
Excuses wrote:
<quoted text>
Atleast Irwin made it to COLLEGE!!! What an igrorant point to base your vote on.
What you think about our chief? He didn't graduate or his head investigator didn't either.. What does all that tell you. Chip timbes graduated !!!
Nothing

Corinth, MS

#19 Aug 27, 2010
Judy J wrote:
Let me get this straight, We have a mayor that has an 8th grade education, a Chief Investigator with a 9th grade education and a Chief that got a GED. God help us.
Yes mam that's correct
Voter

Corinth, MS

#20 Aug 27, 2010
It's ashame how all of our leaders are uneducated and still get voted in office.
DWS

Ridgeland, MS

#21 Aug 27, 2010
When Chip gets the HELL beat out of him again and y'all start trying to figure out why. There's not doubt he had a lot to do with it. But you idiots on here share the load with him. Y'all are pathetic! One more thing Chip went to Burnsville he's by far no Einstein.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
con artist marsha pepper guffey 2 hr Eternally Gifted 18
breath of life 4 hr GMAN71 4
2nd guessimg 5 hr Thomas 5
zone 6 gang and gangster disciples 6 hr stupid 6
He doesn't want me, nor do I him 6 hr Hayden 2
Thurston's Night Club 7 hr patron 4
Fake pentacostal 14 hr witness 30

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance