Cheaters in Corinth
frank peters

Corinth, MS

#166 Sep 17, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
What is the deal with all of the cheaters in Corinth? Can anyone be faithful these days?
I have never seen the like of cheating in my life in one small town. I mean its the new thing to do. Get you a to go phone, that way he/she want know it and talk to your new found sex mates. Txt messages , get two phones, secret places, casual encounters, you can find it all on hooking up on the computer sites now. I am sure you can go to any express shop now and find you one. Just maybe they will get caught sooner or later. But, remember there is nothing you do in this town that dont unfold and is told. I mean its everywhere , everyone is doing it now. Its ashame you can't be happy and faithful to the one you have. Why cheat? leave , get out, make it simple, thats what I dont understand.
LOST

Corinth, MS

#167 Sep 17, 2010
frank peters wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen the like of cheating in my life in one small town. I mean its the new thing to do. Get you a to go phone, that way he/she want know it and talk to your new found sex mates. Txt messages , get two phones, secret places, casual encounters, you can find it all on hooking up on the computer sites now. I am sure you can go to any express shop now and find you one. Just maybe they will get caught sooner or later. But, remember there is nothing you do in this town that dont unfold and is told. I mean its everywhere , everyone is doing it now. Its ashame you can't be happy and faithful to the one you have. Why cheat? leave , get out, make it simple, thats what I dont understand.
Look at comments on here and the people they come from that should clear matters up for you. There all animals.
foolish

Corinth, MS

#168 Sep 17, 2010
For anyone who can't tell on their own. Jerrys' ex daughter in law Beth Reed is responsible for this outlandish thread as well as all the others about Jerry Latch and his family. She is the only one who has anything to gain from all this trash shes posting. She is attempting to get custody of her children. So she spends her sad pathetic life on topix posting things about the people her children are closest too. I feel sorry for her children and for Jerry and his family. Most of all I feel sorry for you Beth, b/c you will get what you deserve. I feel sure you will post something soon under a random screen name talking about how Beth is great and how she would never do something like this. We all know it's you so don't waste your time.
not beth

Corinth, MS

#169 Sep 17, 2010
foolish wrote:
For anyone who can't tell on their own. Jerrys' ex daughter in law Beth Reed is responsible for this outlandish thread as well as all the others about Jerry Latch and his family. She is the only one who has anything to gain from all this trash shes posting. She is attempting to get custody of her children. So she spends her sad pathetic life on topix posting things about the people her children are closest too. I feel sorry for her children and for Jerry and his family. Most of all I feel sorry for you Beth, b/c you will get what you deserve. I feel sure you will post something soon under a random screen name talking about how Beth is great and how she would never do something like this. We all know it's you so don't waste your time.
You could be right, but are you Brian or Val even Amy? I smell a big one here, you know better than Beth.
foolish

Corinth, MS

#170 Sep 18, 2010
not beth wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be right, but are you Brian or Val even Amy? I smell a big one here, you know better than Beth.
WHy is it
that everyone that calls you out, you assume is Jerrys
family. Anyone who knows you knows how you work. Why don't
you work this hard on getting a job. You are and always will
be a pathetic excuse for a human. I'm sure your children are very
proud of you.

Edinburgh, IN

#172 Sep 18, 2010
Mississippi Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds familiar! I may have been one of the three. Where did she work?
Email me at [email protected] and I'll tell.
come on man

Corinth, MS

#173 Sep 18, 2010
Jerrys sister isnt in prison for murder.Do some research.And are you people serious that Corinth had more goin on 16 years ago than now?we have less industry but have you noticed thats a nation wide problem?Good gosh Beth grow up.Funny Beth never mentioned on here bout the trucker she ran off with,Or the 16 yr old she brought to town while she was in her military phase.Not to mention trying to cause problems in every relationship her or her hubbys friends are in at the time.No doubt Brians a piece of work himself.Regardless of what Jerry has done wrong,those grandkids are aweful lucky to have him.and Corinth looks alot different than it did 16 years ago but Jerry had nothin to do with that and eerything to do with factories leaing?right..........
Moo

Tupelo, MS

#174 Sep 19, 2010
Being "Jealous" of someone and "having a bone to pick" are two seperated motives. Beth doesn't sound jealous to me. Jus sayin....:)
FRIENDOF BETHS

Corinth, MS

#175 Sep 19, 2010
Beth has a far more better life than spreading stuff about Jerry Latch, she don't even want people to know she was apart of that family, also the kids are the only one suffering and you are on here putting her name and talking crap about her for her children to read, she is not the only one that is against our former mayor and his wife and his step son, I guess Beth caused him to text another women dirty stuff and it end up on the five oclock! Seriously why don't you mind your own. Beth is a good momma to her kids and a good wife to her new husband who don't cheat and beat on her! Yeah I said that! Get a life you jealous pathetic peice of existance!
Lies

Ripley, MS

#176 Sep 19, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
What is the deal with all of the cheaters in Corinth? Can anyone be faithful these days?
This quorum is full of gossip and inuendo. Reading all of the threads and names bantered around has a real down side. On the other hand, many of the adulterers here are quaking in their shoes and becoming paranoid schizophrenics worrying about being outed on this forum. One woman was so worried about being outed she has had to go for intensive psych therapy out of town. Also, because of this website, gossip in town is down because of the chance of being repeated and outed on the website. In a paradoxical way, Topix is cleaning up this rat's nest of immorality. The rhetorical question is "Can anyone be faithful these days?" and my answer is yes. Cheaters can learn lessons and others have a firm moral and ethical base and will not be affected. Cockroaches scatter and die when exposed to the light of day.
gonnafindher

Corinth, MS

#177 Sep 19, 2010
Someone told me about this website a few month ago and i was curious as to what is was, what people said and what their opinion was. i assumed it would be helpful. of course it was election time and i was expecting a little mud slinging. However, the more I read the worse it got. But the one thing that struck ME as odd was the one common denominator no matter what the topic. BETH WIGGINGTON.As i read more and found out more, ALAS, my quaint hometown on the news with a man on city time which is my tax dollar sending dirty pics. on the the dime of all orinthians. as the news continues, wow, there is my mayor with that "im taking the fith look" as i have see on Willie Herrontons face. What a parallel ! i was completely ashamed of our mayor and ACE. Of course BETH WIGGINTON made him commit this unpunished act. BETH I DONT KNOW YOU BUT PLEASE DO SOMETHING. THAT WAS ILLEGAL. Now on to the election, mayor irwwin was chosen with 1974 votes. mr latch, despite that tv appearance, got 854 votes. lets do the math. mayor irwin got over 66 percent of the vote. CONGRATULATIONS BETH. YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THAT AS WELL. I would love to meet this woman and get tips on campaign, marriage,life manage. if you are going to blame her BETH gets the credit also.Many candidates should hire you for a really hefty salary. It looks to me as if you can do it all ! you can make people have affairs, you can get candidates eleccted. Talk about the power of persuasion. You are loaded with it. i would love email aderess to meet you. All this defamatory stuff people say, i know its jealousy. These people only wish they had your "super pwers" do you wear a cape? You have an amazing ability..... use it to the fullest!!! I wish i had the ability to be so powerful. FYI WRITE A BOOK LIKE A MOTIVATIONAL ONE SO THAT YOU CAN SHARE ALL THAT POWER AND CONTROL.
gonnafindher

Corinth, MS

#178 Sep 19, 2010
I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU! love people with wisdom!
gonnafindher

Corinth, MS

#179 Sep 19, 2010
i look for your name all the time, certainly not hard to find. You are responsible for the round about too. i knew it! and the flood. what about the earthquake in Haitsi? really though, your name is everywhere! know that!
gonnafindher

Corinth, MS

#180 Sep 19, 2010
i threw in absentee votes and gave them all to mayorlstch.
gonnafindher

Corinth, MS

#181 Sep 19, 2010
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>This quorum is full of gossip and inuendo. Reading all of the threads and names bantered around has a real down side. On the other hand, many of the adulterers here are quaking in their shoes and becoming paranoid schizophrenics worrying about being outed on this forum. One woman was so worried about being outed she has had to go for intensive psych therapy out of town. Also, because of this website, gossip in town is down because of the chance of being repeated and outed on the website. In a paradoxical way, Topix is cleaning up this rat's nest of immorality. The rhetorical question is "Can anyone be faithful these days?" and my answer is yes. Cheaters can learn lessons and others have a firm moral and ethical base and will not be affected. Cockroaches scatter and die when exposed to the light of day.
BETH can fix this rats nest. she can do anything.
funny

Iuka, MS

#183 Sep 19, 2010
gonnafindher wrote:
Someone told me about this website a few month ago and i was curious as to what is was, what people said and what their opinion was. i assumed it would be helpful. of course it was election time and i was expecting a little mud slinging. However, the more I read the worse it got. But the one thing that struck ME as odd was the one common denominator no matter what the topic. BETH WIGGINGTON.As i read more and found out more, ALAS, my quaint hometown on the news with a man on city time which is my tax dollar sending dirty pics. on the the dime of all orinthians. as the news continues, wow, there is my mayor with that "im taking the fith look" as i have see on Willie Herrontons face. What a parallel ! i was completely ashamed of our mayor and ACE. Of course BETH WIGGINTON made him commit this unpunished act. BETH I DONT KNOW YOU BUT PLEASE DO SOMETHING. THAT WAS ILLEGAL. Now on to the election, mayor irwwin was chosen with 1974 votes. mr latch, despite that tv appearance, got 854 votes. lets do the math. mayor irwin got over 66 percent of the vote. CONGRATULATIONS BETH. YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THAT AS WELL. I would love to meet this woman and get tips on campaign, marriage,life manage. if you are going to blame her BETH gets the credit also.Many candidates should hire you for a really hefty salary. It looks to me as if you can do it all ! you can make people have affairs, you can get candidates eleccted. Talk about the power of persuasion. You are loaded with it. i would love email aderess to meet you. All this defamatory stuff people say, i know its jealousy. These people only wish they had your "super pwers" do you wear a cape? You have an amazing ability..... use it to the fullest!!! I wish i had the ability to be so powerful. FYI WRITE A BOOK LIKE A MOTIVATIONAL ONE SO THAT YOU CAN SHARE ALL THAT POWER AND CONTROL.
Maybe she can help you learn how to spell and puncuate as well.
gonnafindher

Corinth, MS

#184 Sep 19, 2010
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she can help you learn how to spell and puncuate as well.
Not that I have to defend myself to you but i was multi-tasking while writing. I was eating. I got my point across and if all you got is to attack spelling and punctuation well, you have that right. The content is the most important aspect of the posts here. So you just have a field day with that. It changes everything and Mayor Latch has 4 more years!
gonnafindher

Corinth, MS

#185 Sep 19, 2010
I certainly do hope that was grammatically correct enough for you Einstein. Content Content Content! Address that! I do have a degree from an accredited University. Therfore, i would believe I have a significant amount of knowledge of spelling and grammar. Now that we have settled that, back to my post or excuse me, the content of.

Thank you in advance for your valued opinion.

You have the floor!
gonnafindher

Corinth, MS

#186 Sep 19, 2010
SILENCE is GOLDEN.(I kept it short for you and words under 8 letters) That keeps things relatively easy. Oh so sorry 12 letters. I have seen many many incorrect posts on this forum but i could understand the content and responded to the subject at hand if I had an opinion. I simply did not realize this was only a spelling contest. Thank you for enlightening me. I have learned something new today. I take it you have no opinion of what I said. I do want to meet Beth. She has been blamed for almost any and everything. How can one person be so powerful. If so, I do need to learn from her or anyone else with such power to control their surroundings and those of others. I suggest we all do. Many famous people have attempted that feat and failed. Evidently, she has the key! Attacking something as insignificant on a message board and overlooking the idea and content is senseless. Avoiding the truth doesn't make it disappear.
gonnafindher

Corinth, MS

#187 Sep 19, 2010
Beth, if you see this leave an email address so that I can say the things that really come to mind. Just whenever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black lives matter in corinth 2 hr Honkie man 5
Pole Classes or gymnastics? 3 hr OctoberFae 1
Really tall guy drives white truck 5 hr Dude 2
Shane Casabella 6 hr North Corinth 2
eric the milkman 9 hr just wanderung 1
Blonde hotty with tats 12 hr Maybe 2
Football Warriors 13 hr Parent 8

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance