First Prev
of 12
Next Last
lakers

Corinth, MS

#228 Jan 26, 2012
Everyone in this town we are the Chester's capital of the world.
jen

Binghamton, NY

#229 May 12, 2012
Is he in the military?. Please respond jny2511@yahoo.com
jen

Binghamton, NY

#230 May 12, 2012
Corey Johnson is he in the Army ?
Curiosity

United States

#231 May 13, 2012
Heard Cory Smith was all the time trying to get with girls left n right no matter if they were underage or whatever
Anonymous

Cordova, TN

#236 May 17, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying there is only 1 person that knows the Latch's and their dirty little secrets and they only post in topix? Get real. Everybody knows them and knows what a disdunctional family they are, thieves(ask Valerie why she is banned from Corinth walmart) liars and adulterers. I am stating what Valerie Latch told me herself and you don't want me to even get started on the secrets I know about them. I have known them for years and I know a little secret about a certain red head and another blonde that is NOT the mistress posting in this forum(if it is who I'm thinking about she is a brunette with highlights, very pretty) Before you act like you know me KNOW THIS- you don't know me! Why would I try to destroy that miserable family? It is of no personal gain to me who they screw or don't screw! I find it amusing that one of his mistresses that I know of is speaking out. I also know that Cheryl and Jerry were still married and living together when Jerry started dating Valerie and that came straight from Valeries mouth. Valerie also told me he took her home to meet Cheryl. Sounds like a threesome gone bad. Valerie was Jerry's mistress at one time!
I will comment where I see fit and I don't give a shit who you think I am. If you know me. Give me a call. There is so much more I want to tell you. I love freedom of speech, don't you?
val got caught shoplifting at walmart, more than once!!!
always a dick

Hattiesburg, MS

#241 Jun 2, 2012
Bryan Ballard. Loves to get around ask ppl from plumrose an look at his choice of woman lmao.
4county cheaters

Corinth, MS

#243 Jun 3, 2012
This whole 4 county area is cheaters. What's amazing is the stupid women and men that get cheated on believe every lie their suffnificant other tells them. Such idiots . From beauty shops,barber shops and bars you get the latest. If your being cheated on or suspect ,and don't do nothing,then you have nobody to blame but yourself when people are laughing and gossiping.
toot

Tuscaloosa, AL

#247 Jun 3, 2012
4county cheaters wrote:
This whole 4 county area is cheaters. What's amazing is the stupid women and men that get cheated on believe every lie their suffnificant other tells them. Such idiots . From beauty shops,barber shops and bars you get the latest. If your being cheated on or suspect ,and don't do nothing,then you have nobody to blame but yourself when people are laughing and gossiping.
oh my gosh now how true is this . I hear all the time about certain girls cheating and their boyfriends are so stupid people laugh behind their backs. I do cause its funny surely these men aren't that blind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im six feet four inches, blue eyes, slim build,... 21 min whew 5
Target buying Kmart 27 min What 8
Country Village Apartments ? 1 hr just saying 5
9,10,11,12- let's try this again 1 hr Zellybeans1 455
Keep a word; drop a word (Mar '12) 1 hr Zellybeans1 696
Gas dropped below 2 dollars at wal mart. 6 hr Cadillac 2
Any females that'd love to have a three some wi... 8 hr Wow 3
Which county deputys need to go (Aug '11) 12 hr Knowitall 88
Corinth Dating
Find my Match