Cheaters in Corinth
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Disgusted

Wausau, WI

#1 Jul 26, 2010
What is the deal with all of the cheaters in Corinth? Can anyone be faithful these days?
jabari greferm

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2010
If your wife or girl don't put on, then you gotta do what you gotta do
Hope

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2010
jabari greferm wrote:
If your wife or girl don't put on, then you gotta do what you gotta do
....this isnt true in most cases, Im a good wife , fantastic mom, I love my family, and most of all loved my husband and made love to him every chance we had together...I did put out...but he seemed to think that there was a variety of women out there that he would also like to try...I call that sick and need help!!!!
jabari greferm

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2010
Yes I do agree, when your wife is giving you her all, and you wanna run around with other, then help should come into play

Edinburgh, IN

#5 Jul 26, 2010
I had an affair for 3 years with a Corinth girl. Kept waiting for her to leave her husband because he was soooo bad to her. Turns out she was sleeping with 3 other people too. It's not just Corinth, but it does seem to happen quite a bit there.
funny

West Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Guest wrote:
I had an affair for 3 years with a Corinth girl. Kept waiting for her to leave her husband because he was soooo bad to her. Turns out she was sleeping with 3 other people too. It's not just Corinth, but it does seem to happen quite a bit there.
i bet she the same person everyone is talking about...
Mistress

AOL

#7 Jul 26, 2010
No, surprise, I've had an affair-off and on with Jerry Latch for over 20years. Old saying goes,it's cheaper to keep her, that is his wife....
I don't care, we are older know and the zest has run it's course...
Truth

Plantersville, MS

#9 Jul 26, 2010
Mistress wrote:
No, surprise, I've had an affair-off and on with Jerry Latch for over 20years. Old saying goes,it's cheaper to keep her, that is his wife....
I know who you are and I can't believe Valerie hasn't killed you already. Are you not scared of her? Her face scares the hell outta me and Mr Latch too obviously! Haha
Mistress

AOL

#10 Jul 26, 2010
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are and I can't believe Valerie hasn't killed you already. Are you not scared of her? Her face scares the hell outta me and Mr Latch too obviously! Haha
Smokey's Song: Tears of a Clown, ring a belle??? Yes, You do know Me! Is this Wanna Haynie? Val is Ok, she is nuttier than a Christmas Fruit Cake! Jerry is Sexmanic! Ole Well, Now we know where Brian gets his crazy from, it runs on both sides of that crazy family....
Cast your Vote

Corinth, MS

#11 Jul 26, 2010
Mistress wrote:
<quoted text>Smokey's Song: Tears of a Clown, ring a belle??? Yes, You do know Me! Is this Wanna Haynie? Val is Ok, she is nuttier than a Christmas Fruit Cake! Jerry is Sexmanic! Ole Well, Now we know where Brian gets his crazy from, it runs on both sides of that crazy family....
So, Mistress X, will you be voting for Jerry Latch?
Mistress

AOL

#12 Jul 26, 2010
Well, to Answer your question, No! Not, because of the connection or the negative comments. In my heart, Corinth-Needs to Move Forward with a New Set of Eyes & Ideas! I grew up here! I Love this Community! We are a Community and We need to treat it as a Community, that is "Not Afraid of Change or Growth!" You Vote as Your Heart & Soul- Guides,
You...
Cast your Vote

Corinth, MS

#14 Jul 26, 2010
Mistress wrote:
Well, to Answer your question, No! Not, because of the connection or the negative comments. In my heart, Corinth-Needs to Move Forward with a New Set of Eyes & Ideas! I grew up here! I Love this Community! We are a Community and We need to treat it as a Community, that is "Not Afraid of Change or Growth!" You Vote as Your Heart & Soul- Guides,
You...
Thank you for your candor. It's an interesting perspective given your close ties with the Mayor. Rather refreshing and very insightful. God bless!
For Real

Corinth, MS

#15 Jul 27, 2010
Mistress wrote:
This is a sad state of affairs.
Truth

Belden, MS

#16 Jul 27, 2010
I seen a phone record of yours one time that Valerie had dug out of your garbage and man was she forever pissed that you had been talking to Angela for hours at a time! She raised Angela as her own, you know? What a joke.
timex

Corinth, MS

#17 Jul 27, 2010
All these people will be sorry one day. I wonder how "worth it" all these affairs will be when you are burning in hell begging for water and for the torture to stop. Your day will come, and the suffering will be eternal.
joe

Muscle Shoals, AL

#18 Jul 27, 2010
Truth wrote:
I seen a phone record of yours one time that Valerie had dug out of your garbage and man was she forever pissed that you had been talking to Angela for hours at a time! She raised Angela as her own, you know? What a joke.
Who are these women, hookers? This something to do with the mayo.
Why

Corinth, MS

#19 Jul 27, 2010
Mistress wrote:
Why would anyone openly admit to having a ex-marital affair with anyone, let alone a prominent public official? Has he wronged you in some manner that would make you reveal this now after 20 years or is it just that you feel he is deserving of public scrutiny because it is an election year? I understand he is possibly in a loveless marriage and that has led him astray, but why tell us about it and put him through the public humiliation? This make no sense to me. Much of the stuff I am reading on here is senseless. I find it utterly sad that our private lives have become so readily public with nothing more than a few strokes on a keyboard.

I have personally never had and affair so I don't know what goes through the minds of those that do, but I am sure there is some deep hurt and self-loathing that must play a part in putting yourself and your family through the inevitable torment that will ensue.
Truth

San Mateo, CA

#20 Jul 27, 2010
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are these women, hookers? This something to do with the mayo.
I don't understand your question.
sue

Saltillo, MS

#21 Jul 27, 2010
Mistress wrote:
<quoted text>Smokey's Song: Tears of a Clown, ring a belle??? Yes, You do know Me! Is this Wanna Haynie? Val is Ok, she is nuttier than a Christmas Fruit Cake! Jerry is Sexmanic! Ole Well, Now we know where Brian gets his crazy from, it runs on both sides of that crazy family....
U must be as crazy as you say they are for going with a married man for 20 yrs.
wonder who

Memphis, TN

#22 Jul 27, 2010
Truth wrote:
This is a lie and im sure the latch family is glad you are no longer a part of theirs. Wow nice touch with the daughters name and all , almost sounds legit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Mauney 2 hr Brandy Mauney 20
locate problem with liquor 3 hr no way 5
Crappy so called Men 4 hr haha 7
Submarine manufacturers 6 hr Locate 1
Nurses union 7 hr Ride 31
Magnolia 8 hr Wondering 2
Antonio Bean 11 hr PAT 4

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance