hair

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

I'm looking for a hairstylist in corinth that does great highlights! any suggestions?!
Kelley W

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Amber Austin at Pink House Salon or Lauren Kelley from Pro Nails is really good too. lauren stays booked up though. I don't live in Corinth anymore but both have been a stylist for me. Good prices too.
Michelle

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

There are a lot of great hair salons in this town. Miss Priss. Beauty Lounge. Pro Nails. Head Quarters. Pink House. Just a few to name. They all have good stylist for highlights. Hope you find one to suit you.
jim

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

nobody cares, everybody knows only the hair salon folks put these on here just to get comments
Wild Turkey

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Dave's barber shop moon Mullins shay great place to get a buzz
sam

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Amanda at Seasons in the Sun. She's wonderful and really good prices.
happy

Sumrall, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

The girls at Miss Priss are AWESOME! I would recommend any of them.
betsy

Iuka, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Ronja at miss priss
Idk

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Kelley W wrote:
Amber Austin at Pink House Salon or Lauren Kelley from Pro Nails is really good too. lauren stays booked up though. I don't live in Corinth anymore but both have been a stylist for me. Good prices too.
LK does a good job but ask for an appt she says she's not working that day so I'll take the day before then while i'm sitting getting my hair done she books appt for the day I wanted WTF ???? Thought she wasn't working that day??? Ok if it happen once I understand maybe plans changed or something but this happen three different times so I stopped using her
Jessica

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Love Lauren at Pronails salon. Everyone has a personal reference in Corinth. Her prices are more than fair and she is awesome at highlights. Used her for over 4 years! Great personality too. She doesn't complain or gossip like most hair stylists will do either!
PoochieMama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Foxy Locks downtown.
pinky

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Pink house. Leslie and Sabrina have both cut and highlighted my hair. They both do great. It may be a good idea if you pick one of them to do your hair not to mention anything about your personal life. Just a tip. I noticed one of the other ladies seem to enjoy talking about others personal information. I will not say her name because I like her just simply stating not to bring up personal matters if you would like to keep them private. I give pink house thumbs up for best salon.
Jason

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Lets post a forum about hairstylist so all the hairstylist in Corinth can get on here and gossip about other hairstylist they don't like. Grow up women! Thats what is wrong with women now days. If they are not griping they are gossiping. One of the biggest turn offs to a man is hearing a woman gossiping about someone. That is only reason these forums are started to talk about other women stylists.
Achs1

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

pink house and ask for sabrina or leslie
frosty

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Idk wrote:
<quoted text>LK does a good job but ask for an appt she says she's not working that day so I'll take the day before then while i'm sitting getting my hair done she books appt for the day I wanted WTF ???? Thought she wasn't working that day??? Ok if it happen once I understand maybe plans changed or something but this happen three different times so I stopped using her
Really! She did me the same way except double booked me and when I showed up she wanted to reschedule me bc it was her "friend"..So I'm trying to find a new salon to go to. She does a good job but lately her work has been crappy!
justme

Baldwyn, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Go see Candace or Brandi at Smartstyle!! They are both great with color and cutting. I have used them for a few years!

“Holla, mane!”

Since: Sep 11

Somewhere in da 'Sip mane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Aye prefurs Jizakes!! Holla git dat frade! Oan Tadow!!
experienced

Baldwyn, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Kim at Smartstyle is awesome! She has been doing hair almost 17 years! She will hook u up!
LaLa

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Do not go to Kelly Rine at Miss Priss! She messed my friends hair up sooo bad!
Kelly Rine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

She's a devious liar she broke in my friends house and robbed her even clothing I wouldn't trust that fat bitch as far as i could throw her shes mental she's a sorry excuse for a human she's a fake ass bitch trust in that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Corinth Forum right now

Search the Corinth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
shooting 6 min Tammy 10
Matt hood. 36 min WTF 11
Mayor 46 min City now 13
Chevy Wright 52 min stamina 2
Mayor and Board 1 hr Well 3
John Spence 1 hr thewebformer 12
Global auto 1 hr Abcd 3
john street shooting 3 hr hello 3
State Raids Alcorn Board 5 hr scott free 154