Are You A BORN AGAIN BACKSLIDER CHRISTIAN?

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
REPENT YE EVILDOERS

France

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Are You A BORN AGAIN BACKSLIDER CHRISTIAN?

Are you one of those Backslider Christians who told Jesus he was your Lord and that He could have your life and that you would love Him?

But now you have gone right back to all the filthy ways of the devil and the pleasures of this wicked world.

Is this you?

You sinners that have not repented from your sins

and are not Holy to God

are going to

HELL.

REPENT FROM YOUR SINS.

AND STOP BEING A SINNER.

Why do you Christians willingly sin?

Are you not ashamed to do those things in front of God and Jesus?

Do you Christians know that God see's you willingly sin.

And when you praise him and pray to him those sins you willingly committed because you love sin...is right there with your praise and prayers.

WHAT DOES JESUS HAVE TO DO FOR YOU SO AS YOU WILL LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU LOVE YOUR SINS?

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT HIM TO DO FOR YOU TO LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU LOVE SIN AND THIS WORLD AND THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD?

All you Christians and backslider Christians that read this.

I want to ask yourself.

Why do you love doing your sins more than you love doing the will of God?

The will of God is for everyone to repent from ALL their sins and to cease from ever willingly committing sin ever again.

To be Holy unto the Lord.

WHAT DOES JESUS HAVE TO DO TO MOTIVATE YOU TO GIVE HIM THE LOVE FROM YOU THAT HE DESERVES?

THE LOVE THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY TOLD HIM YOU WOULD GIVE TO HIM BUT HAVE NOT.

HASN'T HE DONE ENOUGH ALL READY?
REPENT YE EVILDOERS

France

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Do not pollute the Mercy of the Lord.

It makes me cry to see the Mercy of the Lord

polluted and desecrated. Taken for granted.

Christians are spoiled rotten.

They pollute and desecrate the Mercy of the Lord.

They take it for granted.

The Lord hates this.

This breaks His heart.

This makes Him cry.

This makes Him sad.

If you truly love the Lord it will make you cry

also to see

this done to the Lord.

He is God.

He has a heart.

He has feelings.

He gets your left overs.

He gets the crumbs that fall from your table.

It makes me cry and sad to see this.

HE DESERVES THE VERY BEST WE CAN GIVE HIM.

And even then that is not enough.

For what He does for us.

Christians have no shame any more.

They have no integrity any more.

All they have is their sins

to which they love more than God.

What do you do for the Lord?

Pray to him?

I know what you do for the Lord.

You offer up your sins and your wants and your

desires to him every day.

You tell him how much you love him everyday.

You remind him of all his promises that you read

about in the bible.

Yes

this is what you do with all your

heart your mind and your soul and your strength

everyday.

You give the Lord your left overs.

and the crumbs that fall from your table.

The day is coming when

the left overs and crumbs that fall from your

tables is not going to be acceptable to Him any

more.

When you RETARDS willfully do any sin you are polluting the mercy of the Lord.
Uuummmm

United States

#3 Apr 3, 2013
So Im guessing that you calling people RETARDS, is ok for you a single no better than any other one human being!!! You sound and look like a real true RETARD!! Keep laying up and drawing your disability check and don't forget, soon you can go now yards because the grass is starting to grow and you can sin again by cheating the government pretending to be disable and get you lots of cash for mowing yards to go GLUTTON YOURSELF at the BUFFET, and there will be no CRUMBS left!!
TheWingsOfWisdom

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Uuummmm wrote:
So Im guessing that you calling people RETARDS, is ok for you a single no better than any other one human being!!! You sound and look like a real true RETARD!! Keep laying up and drawing your disability check and don't forget, soon you can go now yards because the grass is starting to grow and you can sin again by cheating the government pretending to be disable and get you lots of cash for mowing yards to go GLUTTON YOURSELF at the BUFFET, and there will be no CRUMBS left!!
I will pray for you retard. I'm even going to give you a bonus and pray for your family.

My Lord my God, take all the blessings of this person and the blessings of this person's family, that they do not use every day to bless your beautiful name, and give them all to me.

Amen
Uuummmm

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Hahahahaha, I don't need you to do nothing but stay away from my family and our business. We all have one judge and he has a name! It's not yours! Go play with your sticks and get someone else to stalk!!! You need to repent and not be behind the pulpit!!! You shouldn't be calling Anyone names. Good Lord see all you are doing. U need to repent yourself,
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Uuummmm wrote:
Hahahahaha, I don't need you to do nothing but stay away from my family and our business. We all have one judge and he has a name! It's not yours! Go play with your sticks and get someone else to stalk!!! You need to repent and not be behind the pulpit!!! You shouldn't be calling Anyone names. Good Lord see all you are doing. U need to repent yourself,
you are retarded and demon possessed
Lord help you

Edgewood, TX

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Coming from a PERFECT, NEVER SINNING, JUDGEMENTAL "person" wow!
Do you have anger issues?
Do you THINK you are saving people by JUDGING??
You need to read that bible again!
I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!!!!
Idiot
Uuummmm

United States

#8 Apr 4, 2013
There are gonna be many of these so called profets and born again preachers standing at the gates of hell holding the gate open for sinners their blood will be on y'all's hands! And you are not a judge!!
Just Sayin

Corinth, MS

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Looks like one of those inbred preachers from TV-53 in Booneville learned to operate a computer.
wowowow

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Ministering on topic? Really? Your on here to pick a fight
Johnny

United States

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>you are retarded and demon possessed
Once you are saved you can do whatever you want. Once you are saved you are always saved; ask gtown. I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. I am saved so it don't matter. I get drunk most every night and beat my wife because she needs it. But I am going to heaven. I may kill two people tomorrow just for fun. Maybe rob a bank and cheat my neighbor. What does it matter?
in-my-opinion

Cathedral City, CA

#12 Apr 4, 2013
for the believers, we're all back sliders.Everyone sins, including priest, peachers and clergy. We should ask God for forgiveness daily. You have to except Jesus Christ as your personal saviour in order to be saved and have eternal salvation! No one will enter the Kingdom, until you are saved.If this day was your last, do you know Christ? Sad that so many regular Church going folks, will never enter Heaven.
in-my-opinion

Cathedral City, CA

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you are saved you can do whatever you want. Once you are saved you are always saved; ask gtown. I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. I am saved so it don't matter. I get drunk most every night and beat my wife because she needs it. But I am going to heaven. I may kill two people tomorrow just for fun. Maybe rob a bank and cheat my neighbor. What does it matter?
your post is Not funny! Comment like yours, can cause someone to not faith in Jesus and his mission for the world! God gave each and every person free will, up to us to deliver goodness or evil. God said, once saved always saved. For people that act upon evil, have demons in them. Pure heart has no desire to inflect pain or harm on any living creature! Drugs have destroyed people and continue to do so. Abuse of any form is wrong! TRhat is the reason, we need Christ in our heart and soul.
in-my-opinion

Cathedral City, CA

#14 Apr 4, 2013
The words of a song from 1944 by The Ink Spots were, "Into each life some rain must fall." There is truth in those words and adversity will strike each person sometime. It may be that nothing can be done to deflect the problems we face. When that happens, we can trust in the two main supports during adversity. They are hope and patience. Without hope, we lose a sure anchor and without patience we lose our faith and trust. God responds at exactly the right time and in the right way. That is why He is completely wise and right in all He does.

No trial or adversity is pleasant, but the testing of our trust and faith in God develops patience. Our faith is based on the hope of His intervention (James 1:2-4). With these two tools in your toolbox, adversity will come and go without robbing you of the joy of life. Rain makes the flowers grow.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 4, 2013
This is a topic started by a Troll. Look here http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T08HO49QEF... and you can see the same thing posted on a Chicago topix. Topix uses these post, I am sure that they use the ones with a Christian bent, to get page hits. Want to get as many page hits possible and therefor advertizing dollars; post some theistic bull $hit in the bible belt on Topix and watch the page hit counter fly. We all, you and I, fall for it every time, posting like crazy, while the Topix directors laugh at us for being played as pawns in their perverted little game.
facts

Bellevue, WA

#21 Apr 4, 2013
Doubt1ng Th0mas wrote:
This is a topic started by a Troll. Look here http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T08HO49QEF... and you can see the same thing posted on a Chicago topix. Topix uses these post, I am sure that they use the ones with a Christian bent, to get page hits. Want to get as many page hits possible and therefor advertizing dollars; post some theistic bull $hit in the bible belt on Topix and watch the page hit counter fly. We all, you and I, fall for it every time, posting like crazy, while the Topix directors laugh at us for being played as pawns in their perverted little game.
yeah pretty amazing how you people says there is no God but your constantly fighting against anything to do with christianity why do you fight so hard someone you say isnt real i never at the same time see you fighting against muhammed or buddha just something about the name of Jesus to bring conviction
godly man

Missoula, MT

#22 Apr 4, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah pretty amazing how you people says there is no God but your constantly fighting against anything to do with christianity why do you fight so hard someone you say isnt real i never at the same time see you fighting against muhammed or buddha just something about the name of Jesus to bring conviction
islam is just as bad as Christianity if not worse. judaism is certainly full of holes also. basically, if you've got an abraham in there, you got problems. hinduism is a bunch of hogwash too. even buddhism, according to where it's practiced, has all kinds of supernatural bullshit attached to it.

don't get me mixed up with someone who solely opposes christianity. i just happen to live in a country where i have to put up with more of your crap than any other religion.
facts

Bellevue, WA

#24 Apr 4, 2013
godly man wrote:
<quoted text>
islam is just as bad as Christianity if not worse. judaism is certainly full of holes also. basically, if you've got an abraham in there, you got problems. hinduism is a bunch of hogwash too. even buddhism, according to where it's practiced, has all kinds of supernatural bullshit attached to it.
don't get me mixed up with someone who solely opposes christianity. i just happen to live in a country where i have to put up with more of your crap than any other religion.
well this is a free country i will continue to say God bless america and if you dont like it you have the right to move to wherevers religion suits you
facts

Bellevue, WA

#25 Apr 4, 2013
godly man wrote:
<quoted text>
well they put a cross on the water tower in whitesville tn and the atheist griped until it was taken down and i could care less but its not real but a man in memphis down on mendenhall has a giant buddha shrine in his yard for everybody to see and nobody cares but if somebody built a monument of Jesus Christ somebody who dont beleive is gonna complain with a so called figment of their imagination they are crazy
Uuummmm

United States

#27 Apr 4, 2013
I want all you folks to know the truth about this thread and how it started. There is a church around this area that is family owned and ran. Holiness, Pentacostal, preaching and there truly are some great people that go there. But there are a few of the so calle Profets and preachers that do not believe that holiness, Holy Ghost filled people sin ever!! Also, there was a young couple that go there, and were getting on Facebook and Topix and stalking my FB to see what my family were doing every day and next service would preach against stuff they thought was wrong. I do not go to that church but my children and some more that I love dearly do though. I do love hell fire and brimstone preaching, but a true Profet, preacher, True Christian does not get his sermon this way stalks people out and preaches on stuff that was not a sin when they were at the age of some of the children there now. A real man of God doesn't call people RETARDS AND be judging anyone!! And can't see their on sins!! I do know my Jesus died for us to get repentance of our sins. And the worst part of this, so called Preacher draws disability for mental state of mind, and the word RETARD disturbs me, you need to look the word up. A Christian that has Jesus in their life, doesn't get up with the intent of sinning, and sin just because they know they can repent. A real Christian is human too. This being said, they know right from wrong and will be striving to show their light and if something is a sin they more likely wont be doing it. Staying prayed up helps us to overcome sinning. God is full of forgiveness and love for us all. This so called Preacher, Profet, is so caught up stalking and watching other to find fault, he needs to be in the alter asking forgiveness for the jealous and hatred he has for a young man that is on fire for God!! And I'm no saint but one day he will pay for calling folks RETARDS!!! That is such a nasty not nice thing to say! People all over the world are born with learning disabilities and Down syndrome etc!! But you( PREACHER, PROFET, ARE GONNA BE HELD ACCOUNTSBLE FOR YOUR WICKED WAYS. And if I get opportunity, I'm gonna slap that devil right outta your tale and straight to the pits of hell!! No preacher I ever know acts so silly and childish!!! U need even the sinners prayers. Gonna be lots of so called perfect preachers in hell holding the gate when you look in the far distance I pray you see some of your so called RETARDS RECEIVING THEIR WINGS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
magnolia hospital drama 3 min nail biter 6
Sec/college football picks 58 min Rebelette 217
amazed 1 hr bug 5
Does anybody think Freddy Gooch has a chance? 1 hr mayor 5
Two Corinth brothers found dead after house fire (Feb '14) 1 hr wrong 103
Jessica King 1 hr FunnyGyrl 6
Spooner 2 hr -badboy- 3,163

Child Abduction Emergency for Alcorn County was issued at October 02 at 12:52AM CDT

Corinth Dating
Find my Match

Corinth Jobs

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corinth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corinth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]