Next Last
AGuy

Atmore, AL

#1 Nov 21, 2012
What's Up With This Girl?
Someonewhoknows

Duluth, GA

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Spoiled little mixed girl. The whole truth. Spoiled brat, gets by with way too much and gonna show everyone one day when she does something she can't sewer talk her way out of.
childish

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2012
She beautiful sweet i think your jealous ;) so what if anybody's parents spoil them it's there kid duh
Hmmm

United States

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Lol! Still at it I see! Good luck! And no one is jealous! Get real!
HerKinFolk

Monroeville, AL

#5 Nov 25, 2012
That girl ain't nothin like that you obviously don't know her ? Yeah you jealous
Huh?

Monroeville, AL

#6 Nov 25, 2012
She is beautiful . She ain't spoiled?
wondering

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Who are her parents?
cousin

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Ya im kin to her to she is real nice and i know her like a sister idc what people say about her i just know she is pretty and has always been sweet and would help you if you need help so if you don't like her then apparently you don't know her hater!!!!!!!!!!
HerParentsAre

Atmore, AL

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Jerry Patterson . Joy Leanne Huggins

Don't Hate .
SomebodyReallyCl ose

Atmore, AL

#10 Nov 27, 2012
She has Alot goin on that people don't know about , she has had a hard life without her dad & livin with her grandparents so y'all talkin bad about her sayin she's spoiled? She ain't a bad girl , She loves her grandparents and helps them out Alot
Hmmm

Corinth, MS

#11 Nov 27, 2012
She is very pretty..I think all bi-racial people are..I just wish someone would do her or get their feel of her or whatever it is and quit putting her on here!
SomebodyReallyCl ose

Chattanooga, TN

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Who are you ? Hmmmm? Why do u care if people put her on here?
Hmmm

Corinth, MS

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Lol!!! Dont worry I want be back to "question" u? Everyday gets easier....Carry on....
Someone who knows

United States

#14 Nov 30, 2012
She has two sick grandparents and she takes all their medicine money. Begs them to take her places and buy her things and lazy as heck. They can't even get her to clean her room. Having sex with multiple guys that are a lot older than her. Takes pills, sniffs gas, and smokes weed that her step father gives her. And when she gets caught she weasels her way out of it by blaming others.
djmrdr

Corinth, MS

#15 Nov 30, 2012
Ratchet
Adrianna

Monroeville, AL

#17 Nov 30, 2012
Excuse Me . This Is Adrianna . I don't have sex with multiple guys!(: Iove my grandparents . & I don't beg them for nothing . Wanna know the truth? They do it because they love me . Because Ive grown up without a father & my mother has made alotta mistakes .
Yes I got in trouble for pills at school . Because my cousin Mary brought them !!!!!! & no I don't huff gas? And my step dad wouldn't let me do nothin . He won't even let me go to basketball games barely!
Yeah I'm lazy but I help my family plenty !(: Thanks People For Runnin your mouth about me!(:

United States

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Little girl you need your azz whooped and I believe I mite just be the one to do it for you and if your wondering who I am when some one walks up and starts beating the hell out of you just know it's me ho !!
Adrianna

Monroeville, AL

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Ok? What did I do to you?
A Woman

Corinth, MS

#20 Nov 30, 2012
I think someone's just jealous of a pretty little girl thats what I think adrianna. You must me doing something right ;) U know haters gonna hate.
Adrianna

Monroeville, AL

#21 Nov 30, 2012
Thank you "A Woman" (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board meeting 7 min Buzkill 23
The Real Info On Corruption 20 min Buzkill 17
jeff mills thread 2 hr haaaaa 11
Dennis Brooks 3 hr just saying 4
Russ Nash wears pull-ups 4 hr Not Little 9
David derrick 4 hr slackhood 4
Poll Who will get Sheriff on August 4th? 4 hr Lacey2 66
2015 Elections: Sheriff, Legislature, Justice C... (May '14) 10 hr Clicks 138
Dal Nelms 16 hr Clicks 38
More from around the web