First Prev
of 5
Next Last
resident

Corinth, MS

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Goo wrote:
Anyone know what happen in famington area said found 2 people died inside a house.
Father shot hinself and his son. Father dead and son last report in critical condition in Memphis.Farmington School Apartment,s
southern girl

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Who was it?
thats terrible

Corinth, MS

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Goo wrote:
Anyone know what happen in famington area said found 2 people died inside a house.
Wow! I don't know what this worlds coming to. Anyone know how old the son is and who these people are? Praying for these people's family
mia

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2012
As a mother who also lost there child this week maybe these kind of things should not be put on topix
true

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2012
I agree with Mia. I'm sorry for your loss. I lost a daughter years ago. Rumors get started with no fact at all to back them up. Don't encourage suffering by putting details on a gossip site. Give it to the Lord and carry on with life even when it feels your life is ending. Instead of plastering the story all over Topix, try praying.
wrong

United States

#9 Oct 10, 2012
I know them. Not the place for this!
sadie

United States

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Look this is my family this better be taking off because this is not the please if u are bot kin to them or didn't know what happen then its none of ur business. It's really hard right now and u wouldn't want people doing this to u or ur family so please Dnt start all this nonsense please. The little boy needs some serious prayers right now so please keep him and my family in ur prayers
danny

United States

#11 Oct 10, 2012
sadie wrote:
Look this is my family this better be taking off because this is not the please if u are bot kin to them or didn't know what happen then its none of ur business. It's really hard right now and u wouldn't want people doing this to u or ur family so please Dnt start all this nonsense please. The little boy needs some serious prayers right now so please keep him and my family in ur prayers
I agree 100%
Concerned

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2012
To the family-If you would like these posts, go to report this post under comments and they should be gone within 24 hrs! So sorry for this tragedy! It shouldn't be on topix! Praying!
Concerned

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2012
I meant if you'd like the posts REMOVED go to Report this Post!
so sorry.

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2012
Sadie rencher?
Deyanna

Maryville, TN

#15 Oct 10, 2012
sadie wrote:
Sadie, you don't know me but I was best friends with A's mother. I don't live in Corinth anymore and I was wondering if you would let me know how he progresses. I am praying for A and the family in this tragic tragic event. my email is [email protected] Please please keep me posted and I am so terribly sorry for what your family is going through.
Concerned mom

Corinth, MS

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Sadie, my daughter is A's little girlfriend. She is really turn up right now about all of this. Can ypu please keep is informed too. My email address is [email protected] Thank you and will are praying for A and your family.
sadie

United States

#17 Oct 10, 2012
Yes sadie rencher
cody dunman

United States

#18 Oct 10, 2012
Logan did? Or Bradley? And I'm very sorry.
DontCare

United States

#19 Oct 10, 2012
Billy Loyd Jr shot his son then himself. I knew him and our families are friends. But what he did deserves eternal damnation. God have mercy on his soul and I will pray for his son.

People like him that do horrific things like this deserve zero respect
???

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2012
Who???
Mom25n2gs

Corinth, MS

#22 Oct 10, 2012
Prayers go out for this little boy
*_*

United States

#23 Oct 10, 2012
How old is this lil boy? Praying for him
citizen

Corinth, MS

#24 Oct 10, 2012
DontCare wrote:
Billy Loyd Jr shot his son then himself. I knew him and our families are friends. But what he did deserves eternal damnation. God have mercy on his soul and I will pray for his son.

People like him that do horrific things like this deserve zero respect
And you deserve eternal damnation for posting people's names on here showing absolute zero respect for the rest of the Loyd family you stupid piece of shit. Now bend over and f*ck yourself repeatedly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki and Tyler 16 min CHS 1
Crazy Kim 18 min wow 4
dhs (Jun '15) 2 hr Feduup 8
Hi Felecia 5 hr Where is sh 7
how to treat mange (Apr '12) 5 hr Adana 33
Angie Gilliam (Oct '13) 6 hr friend 4
gangster disciples (Jun '16) 9 hr MarriedWhiteFemale 15

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance