Mattress Gallery
Bonnie

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Warning dont buy from mattress gallery bought a $2000 mattress and couldn't sleep on it I went back and they said they don't have a return policy can swap it for $2000 more they have lost there minds and manager never called me
Tom

Shreveport, LA

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Go to auction on hwy 2 and old 45. They have them New on Tuesday and Saturday at 6pm
parent

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
Warning dont buy from mattress gallery bought a $2000 mattress and couldn't sleep on it I went back and they said they don't have a return policy can swap it for $2000 more they have lost there minds and manager never called me
What kind of mattress was it? I was just tAlking to my husband today about going there and looking at buying one.
parent

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Tom wrote:
Go to auction on hwy 2 and old 45. They have them New on Tuesday and Saturday at 6pm

What brands are their mattresses they carry?
Tom

Shreveport, LA

#5 Feb 5, 2013
At auction they have Simmons and Others. All sizes, new about $300
Consumer

Tupelo, MS

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Those are not new at the auction. Those are used mattresses that have been wrapped in plastic. They don't have warranties and are sold "AS IS". 9 times out of 10 someone has slept on that mattress before. Beware of any mattress not sold by an authorized dealer.
yoo hoo

Belden, MS

#7 Feb 6, 2013
who can afford them anyway?
Bonnie

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Temperedic from mattress gallery
honest

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Consumer wrote:
Those are not new at the auction. Those are used mattresses that have been wrapped in plastic. They don't have warranties and are sold "AS IS". 9 times out of 10 someone has slept on that mattress before. Beware of any mattress not sold by an authorized dealer.
The ones that are sold at the auction are new!!
Consumer

Tupelo, MS

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Can't be. If there new they have a least a 10 year warranty from the manufacturer. Those don't.
honest

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Consumer wrote:
Can't be. If there new they have a least a 10 year warranty from the manufacturer. Those don't.
nothing at the auction has a warranty unless it is between the dealer and the buyer.... Everything there that is said to be new is bought from a warehouse... They may be seconds but they are new
Consumer

Tupelo, MS

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Maybe other things but not mattresses. If you buying or selling a Simmons mattress for $300.00. It's has to be a warranty return, therefore it is used.

Some furniture stores are even doing it, but they are used.

I have been in the furniture business a long time they may be telling you what your saying, but it's just not true.
honest

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Consumer wrote:
Maybe other things but not mattresses. If you buying or selling a Simmons mattress for $300.00. It's has to be a warranty return, therefore it is used.

Some furniture stores are even doing it, but they are used.

I have been in the furniture business a long time they may be telling you what your saying, but it's just not true.
yes they more than likely are returns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will get Sheriff on August 4th? 8 min Jeffie 38
Chancery Clerk Threads Keep Getting Deleted 23 min publicinfo 4
Grocery Stores in Corinth 37 min Jjj 3
Anyone know Caleb at DG on Cass St? 1 hr countrygirl777 1
Huddle House Corinth Ms 1 hr sherry 1
Job promises 1 hr Scr 12
School board meeting 1 hr Voter 4
Shady Candidates 1 hr unemployment line 7
The Real Info On Corruption 2 hr ACTUAL FACTS 10
Dal Nelms Wed checkyourfacts 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages