First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wth

New Albany, MS

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Who is the psycho who keeps talking to themselves on topix? It's retardation at its best! Ok, we ALL get that some dude burned the hell out of you. But geez really? Over and over again, changing your screen name to make it look like you're not talking to yourself. It's really medication time.

I don't know you from a hole in a bucket but damn...get some help! We have all been burned sometime in our lives but no self respecting adult is gonna go flip a screw loose over it. Enough already. Move on.
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#2 Nov 29, 2012
O I am!!! Can't wait to show him!!!
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#3 Nov 29, 2012
And I aint the only one who needs medication! But u see I really dont rhats just it!! Dont believe in it!! And I was fine before I met this guy! But he finally done it this time!!
sandy B

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Cutiepie wrote:
And I aint the only one who needs medication! But u see I really dont rhats just it!! Dont believe in it!! And I was fine before I met this guy! But he finally done it this time!!
Dear I just want you to know that I am praying for you and wish you would go to my church with me.
I pray you turn to god!
Cutiepie

Corinth, MS

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Omg! Later! I've had enuff! Bye Ray!
wth

New Albany, MS

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Hun this isn't Whoever. I don't know either of you. I am a white, 30 something y/o woman, a reader of this forum, and tired of mental cases ranting and not taking their meds! You're being so ridiculous acting. Do you even know how mental you write? I mean, REALLY?!? Glad that you figured this thread was started about you, though. At least you admit you may have a problem!

For real, God bless you. You do need God or whatever your beliefs are in spirit.
Yep

Corinth, MS

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Thank u! U could be something if u tried!
crazy

Corinth, MS

#8 Nov 30, 2012
I am so tired of looking at this chicks post. Its so retarded! She thinks every single post is about her! She keeps saying " im gna show him" or " he will see" but all anybdy is gna see is that shes insane! She acts like she has a new man or talkn to other men but hell she cant quit posting long enough to talk to anybdy else! NOBODY CARES!!!!
wth

New Albany, MS

#9 Nov 30, 2012
crazy wrote:
I am so tired of looking at this chicks post. Its so retarded! She thinks every single post is about her! She keeps saying " im gna show him" or " he will see" but all anybdy is gna see is that shes insane! She acts like she has a new man or talkn to other men but hell she cant quit posting long enough to talk to anybdy else! NOBODY CARES!!!!
Amen to that!
Hmmm

Corinth, MS

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Lol! Maybe if u all make a wish I'll disappear! Go ahead, I bet it'll work this time..lol..Where's David Copperfielder when u need him!!! Bye y'all
Ray

Corinth, MS

#11 Nov 30, 2012
If y'all are lucky tho she'll reappear on craigslist like me advertising my a**! Lmao! Haha! We're all losers on here!
wth

New Albany, MS

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Seriously beginning to think this chick has multiple personalities! Now she thinks she's this Ray guy.

Wow, lady, you seriously need mental evaluation. Serious. No joke. You really, really need inpatient psychiatric care. I'm not making fun of you. I don't know who you are or where you're even been. I'm being totally serious about you needing to be evaluated.
what a joke

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 30, 2012
wth wrote:
Who is the psycho who keeps talking to themselves on topix? It's retardation at its best! Ok, we ALL get that some dude burned the hell out of you. But geez really? Over and over again, changing your screen name to make it look like you're not talking to yourself. It's really medication time.

I don't know you from a hole in a bucket but damn...get some help! We have all been burned sometime in our lives but no self respecting adult is gonna go flip a screw loose over it. Enough already. Move on.
Grayson smith
Pig

Tupelo, MS

#14 Nov 30, 2012
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Grayson smith
Naw player, it's a real female, crazy and all, but who is she I have heard it's brandy Mullins but idk,
wth

New Albany, MS

#15 Nov 30, 2012
I don't know any of these people. I am just one who is tired of seeing this person embarrass themselves.

WTH is Grayson smith?
what s joke

Corinth, MS

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Pig wrote:
<quoted text>Naw player, it's a real female, crazy and all, but who is she I have heard it's brandy Mullins but idk,
So is she anti God ?
What a jerk

Corinth, MS

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Is she an INNOCENT victim FALSELY accused?!?!
medfree

Walnut, MS

#18 Dec 1, 2012
what s joke wrote:
<quoted text>So is she anti God ?
It's Brandi and she's condom free!!! Something's can NOT be washed off.
Confused

Corinth, MS

#19 Dec 1, 2012
????
Confused

Corinth, MS

#20 Dec 1, 2012
I give up! Seriously! I just aint smart enough to get it! Thanx for trying to her though.....Just to dumb...No beauty either....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodlooking man at the gym 11 min heather 10
Got to be kidding 1 hr Fire Travis 4
Why do people stare 1 hr Fire Travis 20
I want all to know 1 hr Fire Travis 10
Kossuth men 1 hr Fire Travis 6
Travis Smith 1 hr Fire Travis 1
Whatcha working on!? 1 hr Fire Travis 26

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages