|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
The Chip is going in and I bet Millions of people
fight and then the fighting will be for destroying a dictatorship USA,,usa IS Finish myself prepared to fight obama
snoopy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I honestly would be surprised if the government would give anyone a choice . I do know that chips exist to be as small as to fit on the head of a needle. I also know that mandatory & soon to be mandatory flu vaccines could be favorable as an outlet to accomplish this task.
grashy chitumba

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

whatever ndeyekwenyu iyoyo
los b

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ya people r fools look it up its written n its gonna happen mar 23 2013 lets see how much faith u have in god
quack

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

He changed the chip to go in your drivers license I think but could be wrong.
FthisWorldMan

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Football Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the problem. You people (liberals) believe everything you read and hear. You don't investigate on your own. Read the bill not snopes.
That's a pretty broad statement. Easy with the stereotypes, prove the intelligence you carry
matt

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

black dog wrote:
*not true
sadly it is it is in the freaking bill it's legit and it has been prophesied in the bible revelations 13:16-18): so there is more evidence on it is true the in the word "no" that is your only proof is the word "no" and thats not much, so i suggest researching it. and prepare.
Hope4everinJesus

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Children of God just read your bible and ask God to reveal himself to you all, I pray we stand firm against the attack of the enemy, the Bible is the word of God and we should seek him while he might be found, remember this isn't our place forever, Heaven is our home! Amen.
interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I just googled it & it happen but in one place they said it was pulled from the final bill . Well we will see because the law is set to go in effect in March. Wouldnt this be so convienent?.. our medical records on a chip & doctors being required by law to ask if how many guns you have in your home. SNEAKY liberal Snakes & Vipers
unknown

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

yes it most likely true read your bibles, the mark of the beast, you will be asked to take a mark on your right hand or foreheads turn to Jesus he is the only way!
undisclosed

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

If these chips are to have your bank information stored in them and they are wireless chips...
Say hello to more cyber-crime! The fact is that every chip is built the same. Get one, manipulate the data and you could have a duplicate chip meaning there's 2 of 1 person out and the fake is taking all your money! Cyber-crime and online fraud are bad enough as it is. Oh, and who wants a chip in you when you can just carry it and insert the chip where ever applicable? Sure it's like 5secs more work but those 5secs you wait for your purchase to be given to you. Those 5secs can save you a fortune and insurance a fortune cause of a theft on your account.
BrisDawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Wow....lots out there to take in & digest! If....big as doubtful IF...its true,I doubt, WE, the people will accept it to majority fruition. But if so, may God HELP US!
Hippychick

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Not true. Here are a few links.

http://wafflesatnoon.com/2012/12/01/will-obam...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...

It was Device registry that started the rumer. They wanted to register things like pacekeepers. But it doesn't really matter cause it didn't pass.
frank handy

Aberdeen, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

isn't this supposed to happen next month? i wonder what they will say when this doesn't happen? i worked at hardees while in college and there was a group of old men who spouted this chip stuff to all who would listen, according to them the chip would be forced on us the following year, that was in 2003. they also believed that the government was on to their nightly meetings and had broken in at some point to wire the light fixtures for sound and video to catch them talking. the apocalypse is always just around the corner, just like when jesus told the apostles he would return(second coming) to take them all to heaven before god spilled his end of days wrath within their own lifetimes, yet it still has not happened. they have to have the "end" always be just around the corner to keep people scared enough to follow them.
Stephans

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

LoL true or untrue it doesn't matter. If they want to implant a chip in me my daughter or my wife they will have to kill me first. I fought for country's rights and I'll be damned if I see the rights I went through hell to preserver shit on!
Obama666

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

This is exactly the kind of shit the slave masters (intl bankers) use to divide and conquer. The tactic works great in dumbed down societies. They are just preparing you idiots for your total enslavement, which they will bring about when they feel you are dumb enough, pathetic enough, and dependent enough with a lack of balls to fight back. Almost there. See you at FEMA camp. Wait, no I won't because I'm ready to die for my rights and freedom.
Obama666

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

All I am saying is we all need to get on the same page..clean up our government of liars, eliminate intl' bankers and their power over economic systems, do away with fractional reserve banking, eliminate the authority of the tax exempt mega corps, develop a society that encourages entrepeneurship rather than discourage it, thus eliminating wage slavery. There's a small group of evil individuals who are all on the same page to even further your enslavement and they gain the power to do so by dividing society. Until people stop allowing themselves to be stupefied by 'authority' we are all screwed.
oahugunner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

All I have to say is God bless you and I hope you the best
Stooge wrote:
Actually a chip inside everyone would be great. It would cut down on alot of fraud and robberies. If our society becomes a cashless society with all of our bank records & health records in this little chip we wouldn't have to ever worry about carrying around money or medical cards ever again. They'd be in the chip that was implanted inside of us. And anyone who believes they are going to hell because they take the chip is clueless. It's just pure stupidity if anyone believes that.
oahugunner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I can't wait until your dumb azz eats your word's
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Public site moron so it is not stalking. Try educating yourself on something other than everything you read negative about Obama. It is done and over so move on girl, move on.
oahugunner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Amen brother
Obama666 wrote:
All I am saying is we all need to get on the same page..clean up our government of liars, eliminate intl' bankers and their power over economic systems, do away with fractional reserve banking, eliminate the authority of the tax exempt mega corps, develop a society that encourages entrepeneurship rather than discourage it, thus eliminating wage slavery. There's a small group of evil individuals who are all on the same page to even further your enslavement and they gain the power to do so by dividing society. Until people stop allowing themselves to be stupefied by 'authority' we are all screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Corinth Forum right now

Search the Corinth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dakota Moss single now? 3 hr logic 2
What are some signs that your wife is smoking c... 3 hr Walter White 7
walmart (Feb '13) 4 hr Yeah riiiiiiight 109
angie patterson 4 hr black 1
Melatonin 4 hr Corinthian 1
Fat a**S that need to lose weight or choose a b... (Jun '12) 5 hr fatgirl 17
Shoe Cobbler Retiring 7 hr Customer 3
State Raids Alcorn Board 8 hr yep! 168
john street shooting 9 hr Yeah riiiiiiight 25