Obamacare requires an RFID chip impla...

Obamacare requires an RFID chip implanted in us

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
the beast

Belden, MS

#1 Nov 10, 2012
This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment". It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it..."
Gtown71

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Not sure where you get this info, but many, including me, will remain chipless. ;)
TKO

Monroeville, AL

#3 Nov 10, 2012
The idiots wanted it and now thy have got it. I read most of the ill and got sick. The horor stories are just beinning. Cant wait until they all go to screaming about the care being rationed! I just hate i ave to suffer along with them when i had nothing to do with this law being upheld. But mention the word free and they are in line no matter what it is. Surprise surprise.
black dog

Midland, MI

#4 Nov 10, 2012
check snopes, not rue.
black dog

Midland, MI

#5 Nov 10, 2012
*not true
TKO

Monroeville, AL

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Sadly, it is true but not sure about the bank account part.
Football Fan

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 10, 2012
black dog wrote:
check snopes, not rue.
That is the problem. You people (liberals) believe everything you read and hear. You don't investigate on your own. Read the bill not snopes.
Fase Palmer

Frisco City, AL

#8 Nov 10, 2012
It does not require a chip. Stop believing everything you read in emails and .org websites. You idiots make all opponents of obamacare look bad when you believe this garbage.
black dog

Midland, MI

#9 Nov 10, 2012
I'm not going to have a 'pissing contest' with you there, football fan.'you people', what or who are you referring to as ,'you people?' No, sorry to 'bust your balls', but, I do NOT believe everything I read or hear, that is why I checked it out, awwwwiiiight?
Stooge

New Albany, MS

#10 Nov 10, 2012
I'm ready for it. Most people have been paying for decades with there credit cards. Those aren't Cash. I've told people & I have told people it's coming soon to be a "Cashless" Society" it will cut down on robberis & fraud. Get Ready For It Folks Get Ready For It Because It Is Coming Soon!

Since: Apr 11

Corinth

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Football Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the problem. You people (liberals) believe everything you read and hear. You don't investigate on your own. Read the bill not snopes.
So, if you can't trust anything you read and hear and I can't find any mention of this is in the actual bill that was passed, where exactly did you find out about this?
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590e...
That's the link to the entire bill.
Gtown71

United States

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Stooge wrote:
I'm ready for it. Most people have been paying for decades with there credit cards. Those aren't Cash. I've told people & I have told people it's coming soon to be a "Cashless" Society" it will cut down on robberis & fraud. Get Ready For It Folks Get Ready For It Because It Is Coming Soon!
Yes, what you say is true! It just will be awhile before it happens, plus I will not be here when it does. PTL. I think it talks about this in the bible ;)
Shopper

Corinth, MS

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Quit eating so much shit you heathens.
Football Fan

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 11, 2012
black dog wrote:
I'm not going to have a 'pissing contest' with you there, football fan.'you people', what or who are you referring to as ,'you people?' No, sorry to 'bust your balls', but, I do NOT believe everything I read or hear, that is why I checked it out, awwwwiiiight?
Do you see those wittle sticks around the word liberals. That is to whom I am refering.
Football Fan

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 11, 2012
TBlunt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you can't trust anything you read and hear and I can't find any mention of this is in the actual bill that was passed, where exactly did you find out about this?
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590e...
That's the link to the entire bill.
Did I say it was in the bill? No. All I said was read the bill, "not snopes". The bill is what it is, but websites have their own political agenda.
My thoughts

Corinth, MS

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Football Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say it was in the bill? No. All I said was read the bill, "not snopes". The bill is what it is, but websites have their own political agenda.
Just drop it. You just got caught being wrong. Anyone who read your prior post would also assume that you were asserting it was in the bill. Everyone who is making up these idiotic lies about the president ought to be ashamed. And the lies and hysteria only hurt your cause. He won by three million votes. And the next margin will be bigger for the reasonable Democrat running against a hoard of unreasonable fear-peddlers. You treat people like they are about six years old.("Obama da boogie man! He gonna get your toes! Boogaboogabooga!")
Football Fan

Tucker, GA

#17 Nov 11, 2012
If all the votes were counted (.ie military) there is no way Obama would have won. If there wasn't over 100% voter turnout all over this country he wouldn't have won. In some places as much as 150%. How does that add up, it doesn't.
The stupid NAACP, ACLU and others requested the UN come to watch the poles and they said they can't believe we don't have voter ID. What we consider to be third world countries have voter ID. The dems. knew they would be beaten. This election has stink all over it.

Oh and by the way I've read the bill and the devices they are talking about are things such as pacemakers.
My thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Just drop it. You just got being wrong. Anyone who read your prior post would also assume that you were asserting it was in the bill. Everyone who is making up these idiotic lies about the president ought to be ashamed. And the lies and hysteria only hurt your cause. He won by three million votes. And the next margin will be bigger for the reasonable Democrat running against a hoard of unreasonable fear-peddlers. You treat people like they are about six years old.("Obama da boogie man! He gonna get your toes! Boogaboogabooga!")
black dog

Midland, MI

#18 Nov 11, 2012
My thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Just drop it. You just got caught being wrong. Anyone who read your prior post would also assume that you were asserting it was in the bill. Everyone who is making up these idiotic lies about the president ought to be ashamed. And the lies and hysteria only hurt your cause. He won by three million votes. And the next margin will be bigger for the reasonable Democrat running against a hoard of unreasonable fear-peddlers. You treat people like they are about six years old.("Obama da boogie man! He gonna get your toes! Boogaboogabooga!")
Well said!
Fase Palmer

Frisco City, AL

#19 Nov 11, 2012
My thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>Just drop it. You just got caught being wrong. Anyone who read your prior post would also assume that you were asserting it was in the bill. Everyone who is making up these idiotic lies about the president ought to be ashamed. And the lies and hysteria only hurt your cause. He won by three million votes. And the next margin will be bigger for the reasonable Democrat running against a hoard of unreasonable fear-peddlers. You treat people like they are about six years old.("Obama da boogie man! He gonna get your toes! Boogaboogabooga!")
Yeah, that fear-peddling such as the other guy's going to set back women's rights for fifty years! He's going to outlaw being gay and fire all policemen and firemen! He's lower women's wages and outlaw abortion.

Face it. Your sh*t stinks no less than the people you are attacking.
Fase Palmer

Frisco City, AL

#20 Nov 11, 2012
My thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>Just drop it. You just got caught being wrong. Anyone who read your prior post would also assume that you were asserting it was in the bill. Everyone who is making up these idiotic lies about the president ought to be ashamed. And the lies and hysteria only hurt your cause. He won by three million votes. And the next margin will be bigger for the reasonable Democrat running against a hoard of unreasonable fear-peddlers. You treat people like they are about six years old.("Obama da boogie man! He gonna get your toes! Boogaboogabooga!")
Furthermore, your reading comprehension sucks. He said read the bill. What you infer from that is your fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fillmore blocked 41 min Sad 17
House on 22 remodeled after meth manufacturing!!! 54 min DDz 79
Why haven't I heard from you 1 hr Miles 19
paranormal 2 hr Curious 5
Yellow mustang 3 hr Corinth Man 6
Addicts at Ruby Tues (Apr '15) 4 hr dealer 26
lacey hicks (Sep '13) 6 hr rick 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages