Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happy Hour

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

They got Liquor by the Drink Today.
awesome

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 18, 2013
 
What all they got? There is not much more room behind that bar for other alcohol, unless they redid it.
Doin it right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 24, 2013
 
Went to RT tonight n they were the bomb! Red sangria perfect n the ribs were bangin. I'll be back!
Spooner

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 25, 2013
 
LAUGHING OUT LOUD, Children !!!
Smoking Joe Frazier

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 25, 2013
 
I thought all Ruby Tuesdays sell alcohol?
Dillard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 6, 2013
 
Yep, they got plenty.
Facepalmer

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 7, 2013
 
RT Corinth is hit or miss. If you get a decent server and the KM doesn't try to skate by without ordering anything that week you just might end up with a decent meal. Went in there a couple weeks ago, spent about $85 on drinks, steak, had a good server and tipped well (Corinth, you all have something to learn there....another time, though). Went in on New Year's eve and the server was clueless, the Kitchen Manager undershot demand so the salad bar was empty (and DIRTY) and they didn't have the stuff we wanted to order. Our party of five got up and left.
unknown

New Albany, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 7, 2013
 
Facepalmer wrote:
RT Corinth is hit or miss. If you get a decent server and the KM doesn't try to skate by without ordering anything that week you just might end up with a decent meal. Went in there a couple weeks ago, spent about $85 on drinks, steak, had a good server and tipped well (Corinth, you all have something to learn there....another time, though). Went in on New Year's eve and the server was clueless, the Kitchen Manager undershot demand so the salad bar was empty (and DIRTY) and they didn't have the stuff we wanted to order. Our party of five got up and left.
Agree with you on that. Went in there back before Christmas and ordered steak and baked potato, server brought me steak and mashed potatoes, and proceeded to tell me they were out of baked potatoes so she told them give me mashed. WTF??? WHO DOES THAT? I asked the server if she was going to pay for my meal since she took it upon herself to pick my side instead of walking her lazy ass to the table and asking me what I would like to have besides a baked potato. She had nothing to say. They weren't busy that night, so that excuse was out the window. I would have gladly ordered a different side if she had let me know, but it pissed me off that she did what she wanted. I asked the manager for a new server, and ended up getting a discount on my meal. Haven't been back.
Jackie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 7, 2013
 
Go to Cafe Mike's then and stay your a zzz out of RT.

Since: Aug 10

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 8, 2013
 
Jackie wrote:
Go to Cafe Mike's then and stay your a zzz out of RT.
Is Cafe Mikes now serving drinks by the glass?
Wonder

Nettleton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Have you their kitchen manager? She never even graduated high school how can you expect her to add right for the order
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 13, 2013
 
Wonder wrote:
Have you their kitchen manager? She never even graduated high school how can you expect her to add right for the order
just fyi the culinary manager graduated in the top ten of her class.
Almost

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Miss_Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Cafe Mikes now serving drinks by the glass?
Still just a bit away, but soon.
yep

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 13, 2013
 
Almost wrote:
<quoted text>Still just a bit away, but soon.
Wrong, they've been serving since Wednesday.
Kenneth

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 13, 2013
 
Any moonshine there?
Wonder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 15, 2013
 
just fyi there was a class of 4
mwigginton wrote:
<quoted text> just fyi the culinary manager graduated in the top ten of her class.
country boy

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 16, 2013
 
Wonder wrote:
just fyi there was a class of 4
<quoted text>
ha haaaa that was awesome cuz
my2cents

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 16, 2013
 
Wonder wrote:
Have you their kitchen manager? She never even graduated high school how can you expect her to add right for the order
For all you fuckin haters out there let me tell you something!!!!! The kitchen manager is about the only one up there who knows what there doing. Second of all who are you to talk shit about somebody and your ass is a nobody!!!!! So with that said I suggest you get a life and stop worrying about other people you self-absorbed bitch!!!!!! One more thing if all you have to do all day is sit around on this website all day I pity you,again I pity you!!!!! So the next time you wanna talk shit about the kitchen manager just remember if need be I can find you and where you live!!! So keep your fuckin comments to yourself skank!!!!!!
country boy

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 17, 2013
 
I sit on my ass in a air condition office i was just laughin at what dude said it was pretty funny hell i eat there all the time matter of fact its the only place i can get a rare steak everyone else cooks the shit out of it
Wonder

Nettleton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 17, 2013
 
Find me? You can't even find a tooth-brush and if she the only one that knows what they are doing then the question on why they are always out of stuff is answered
my2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
For all you fuckin haters out there let me tell you something!!!!! The kitchen manager is about the only one up there who knows what there doing. Second of all who are you to talk shit about somebody and your ass is a nobody!!!!! So with that said I suggest you get a life and stop worrying about other people you self-absorbed bitch!!!!!! One more thing if all you have to do all day is sit around on this website all day I pity you,again I pity you!!!!! So the next time you wanna talk shit about the kitchen manager just remember if need be I can find you and where you live!!! So keep your fuckin comments to yourself skank!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Corinth Forum right now

Search the Corinth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
So called friends 8 min lol 6
Taxi Driver 1 hr Tony 17
Atheist's speak out. 1 hr all smiles 64
Biggersville High School band director firing o... 1 hr Curious 3
Zone Fitness is a rip off stay away from this p... (Aug '12) 1 hr all smiles 30
Crazy Jamie 2 hr Helper 6
Casey Lil Momma Fowler 2 hr who cares 3
Spooner 2 hr Juju Beans 1,855
who r the pretties woman in corinth n 30's 4 hr Ashley_B 60
State Raids Alcorn Board 18 hr Change 187
•••
•••
•••
Corinth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Corinth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Corinth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corinth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••