just curious

Corinth, MS

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Is that a good gym? I just want to know if it is a good place to workout and if it is worth the money.
Workout

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2010
Best in Corinth, by far!
watchout

Monroeville, AL

#3 Nov 22, 2010
youll have to sign a contract for a year for 40$ or so dollars a month. the contract is what made me change my mind about it.
captainfantastic

Monroeville, AL

#4 Nov 22, 2010
Very nice. great location, new equipment, and you can go anytime you like!! way better than the wellness center.
CUSTOMER

Corinth, MS

#6 Nov 23, 2010
Much better than wellness center and the contract includes all classes at no extra charge and they have a variety of classes and all employees are certified instructors in all classes.

Since: Aug 10

Corinth, MS

#7 Nov 23, 2010
Do they hold spin classes and that new exercise BodyPump? I'd love to try those.
24 hour

Corinth, MS

#8 Nov 23, 2010
Is it 24 hour fitness?

Since: Sep 10

Saltillo, MS

#9 Nov 23, 2010
Yes, it's 24 hours. You can get in anytime with your membership card at the door. They have spin classes, body pump, zumba and a couple others.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 2, 2010
To have so many gyms in Corinth,there sure are a lot of out of shape people lol.

Tupelo, MS

#11 Dec 2, 2010
The place is great..got a great physical trainer, Tammy..all equipment is state of the art..fantastic machines..I go there twice a day..u could spend 40 bucks a month at McDonalds or Burger Queen or spend 40 here getting in shape.
Guest2

Tupelo, MS

#12 Dec 2, 2010
I don't see how people think we have enough people that workout here to have so many fitness centers??
ms corinth

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2010
We do need the workout but I personally think we need more jobs..working out isnt going to pay my bills I guess I can look good and fit sitting in a cell huh? just think about it! think about all the people out of work, losing their jobs.....
BigGurl

Detroit, MI

#14 Dec 3, 2010
Since this is about a fitness center I thought I would ask some opions on how I can loose weight and keep it off I am a pretty big hurl in my early thirties and I am tired of being fat and tired all the time can someone enlighten me please! Thank you.
corinth girl

Saltillo, MS

#15 Dec 3, 2010
CUSTOMER wrote:
Much better than wellness center and the contract includes all classes at no extra charge and they have a variety of classes and all employees are certified instructors in all classes.
I know one of the employees and SHE is not a certified instructor, so they ALL can't be.
Ucandoit

Detroit, MI

#16 Dec 5, 2010
BigGurl wrote:
Since this is about a fitness center I thought I would ask some opions on how I can loose weight and keep it off I am a pretty big hurl in my early thirties and I am tired of being fat and tired all the time can someone enlighten me please! Thank you.
Hi! Listen to me girl, u can do it. I too am a female in my 30's and have been over weight all my life. I recently had to go through a program for my job and I lost about 40 lbs. When I finished it I have gained some of my weight back but I am about to start it back. It's almost like a boot camp type thing. But u start out slow and work ur way up. It's gonna be tough but if u are a determined person, u can do it. All u have to do is committ to about an hour and a half a day and u can rest on the weekends and I can tell u what foods u can and can't have. Ur welcome to work with me. Do u have a membership at a gym anywhere? If u wanna talk give me an email and we will exchange numbers.
Father Time

New Albany, MS

#17 Dec 8, 2010
Best gym around. Love the Body Pump class.

Corinth, MS

#18 Dec 8, 2010
I wish I could go month-by-month and not get locked into a one year contract. I am notorious for quitting the gym after signing up :-(
MISSpriss

Corinth, MS

#19 Dec 9, 2010
i just want to sign up for about 4 months or at least until its warm enough outside to start running again

Corinth, MS

#20 Dec 9, 2010
I hear you MISSpriss. My husband and I do fast walking every day, but it's starting to really get chilly out there. I always wanted to do jogging, but the last time I tried I ended up with shin splinters. Ouch!

French Camp, MS

#21 Dec 11, 2010
Look..I have lost 40 lbs in a yr..was a member of extreme fitness which was own by the same guys and i lost all that weight...join there and be faithful and go three or four times a week..get in on the body pump...spin or the other classes for free and U WILL LOSE WEIGHT..dont expect no miracle that u will lost 30 lbs in 30 days..the place is great..save the $40 u spend on the burger joints and spend it there. They got something for everyone. Im 55 and have the body of a much younger man..and no one in that place can beat me on the elliptical..so sit on that couch and get fatter or do something about it. Tammy is the best physical trainer in the world, and she is very pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black lives matter in corinth 10 min redd neckman 14
swampy J 24 min chad 13
proper Rd and young st. intersection white house 27 min start 1
4 wheelers & dirtbikes on CR 301 43 min searchingforutopia 33
Who is this black girl? 1 hr Sammy 2
Wanna be Cougars 1 hr kellie 2
2016 SEC Football 1 hr Football 1

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance