of 2
Next Last
makeupqueen

AOL

#21 Feb 8, 2011
jw wrote:
<quoted text>
What makeup would you recommend?
sure what ever, I suggest? someone else on here will "Not Agree!"Depending on your skin type, Loreal makes wonderful foundation and Relvon's color stay.
``````````
Best Drugstore Foundation: Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation
CoverGirl's foundation is another Glamour favorite (winner 2 years in a row for inexpensive foundation), it's also an Allure Magazine reader favorite. Readers love it because it gives good coverage without covering too thickly (your freckles will show through, which I love, because I think freckles are fabulous). Infused with the emollients and anti-aging ingredients used in Olay face products, this cream evens out skin for both immediate and long-term benefits, according to Allure. It also controls oil, according to Glamour.

``````````
Most important factor is taking great care of Your Skin with
proper skin-care products. Most foundation will work, if you have a
healthy canvas to apply the foundation too...
~~~~~~~~~~
Drinking water is another major componet to having great skin...
Thanks for asking for my opinion. As well get older and maturing skin should not use heavy frosted eye shadows & blush. Little light frost on the eye-lids are ok. Less is more. Over made up face at any age will be harsh and not attractive. Application is key! Small lips, NEVER WEAR DARK COLORS!
~~~~~~~~~~
Makeup is meant to be fun and flirty! Great shade of lipstick
will give you that burst color to the face. Invest in couple of fun shades and don't be afraid to try couple new colors. You will be surprise at the complements on how great the color looks. Inexpensive way to cheer your face up:)
yep

Pinola, MS

#22 Feb 9, 2011
I know this sounds like it won't work, but I use ivory non-scented bar soap. I have tried Pro activ, went to a derm. He gave me some stuff too that didn't work along with a special soap ... No luck. My mom suggested ivory soap and it cleared it up FAST!! But I have really oily skin.. It just dried it up. Makes your skin really dry at first. I cant live without it though.
Not Just A Pretty Face

Hohenwald, TN

#23 Feb 9, 2011
I really think skincare is so important. There isn't a foundation on the planet that will look good on you if you're not taking the time to invest in proper skincare. Luckily, it doesn't cost much. I use Philosophy's Purity cleanser. It makes my face feel so clean, and removes all my make-up. I follow up with Philosophy's Hope in a Jar to moisturize. About twice a week, I'll use Neutrogena's Gentle Scrub. So the Philosophy products cost a little more, but my skin looks and feels great. Where I save is on my foundation Cover Girl Aquasmooth foundation on Ebay, only $6, shipping included...last time I purchased it, they even threw a neutral lipstick in for free. I have some capillaries around my nose and some age spots from too many hours in the sun that the Aquasmooth foundation covers beautifully, and I use a cream lipstick in a peachy pink color for blush instead of buying a cream blush. I line my lips and fill them in with the liner, but I use a moisturizing lip balm, store brand Chapstick, over it. I got some eyeshadow in brown colors from Dollar General that Looks really pretty on, for only a dollar, and I've tried lots of mascaras, but I always go back to Great Lash...Blackest Black. For daytime I use eyeshadow and an angled liner brush to line my eyes with one of the bronzy browns in my eyeshadow compact. I keep it simple, and pretty. Sure I play with colors and products sometimes, when there's a special event or I have extra time and money to pamper myself, but for my everyday I've figured out what always works for me. Helps me get out the door in a flash.
hHappy

Corinth, MS

#24 Feb 9, 2011
actually bare minerals is the best there is.. period. if you dont believe me try it.
hHappy

Corinth, MS

#25 Feb 9, 2011
makeup that is (best matches skin flawless finish)it is a miracle in a jar.

Since: Sep 12

Pune, India

#27 Feb 13, 2013
Cetaphil really work?
I heard that it not effective
is it true?
Real Answer

United States

#28 Feb 13, 2013
suggestions plz wrote:
My face has been breaking out does anyone have any suggestions on a cheap product to get. Not proactiv or acutane. Just a wash I can use quick in the shower.
Clinique Acne 3 step products are the only products that help me. Worth every penny. I had tried everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kossuth coach arrested 1 hr Hmmm 105
Puddles 1 hr The Healer 2
people grilling in the park 1 hr Grandma Seizure 54
corinth gang and drug problem 1 hr Locate is a wimp 23
We need School police 2 hr chris 16
gang members working at cat 3 hr needajob 7
Ashley crouch is a home wrecker 5 hr alwaysamazeme 18

Corinth Jobs

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages