whats the best face wash???

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
suggestions plz

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2011
My face has been breaking out does anyone have any suggestions on a cheap product to get. Not proactiv or acutane. Just a wash I can use quick in the shower.
unknown

Saltillo, MS

#2 Feb 8, 2011
suggestions plz wrote:
My face has been breaking out does anyone have any suggestions on a cheap product to get. Not proactiv or acutane. Just a wash I can use quick in the shower.
Oil of Olay for sensitive skin is very good or Aveeno is good too.
goodstuff

Corinth, MS

#3 Feb 8, 2011
biore' has some good stuff. its in a green bottle with a pump. i love it!
makeupqueen

AOL

#4 Feb 8, 2011
This is the Best Product for You! o to the web site for coupon. Love this product line!
Cleansers & Moisturizers – Cetaphil Skin Care Products
Cetaphil dermatologist recommended skin cleansers and moisturizers specially formulated for dry sensitive skin.

www.cetaphil.com/ - Similar

Moisturizers
Cleansers
Where to buy
Products
Cetaphil® RESTORADERM® Central
Restoraderm
Skin Care Tips & Advice
Retail Promotions

[ More results from www.cetaphil.com ]
Cetaphil® Brand Facial and Body Cleansers
Learn about the line of gentle Cetaphil® cleansers.

www.cetaphil.com/Products/Cleansers.aspx - Similar
Cetaphil® Moisturizers—Skin Moisturizing Products
Learn about the line of gentle Cetaphil® moisturizers for oily, dry and ...

www.cetaphil.com/Products/Moisturizers.aspx - Similar
Cleansers & Moisturizers – Cetaphil Skin Care Products
Learn about #1 dermatologist- and pediatrician-recommended Cetaphil® brand ...

www.cetaphil.com/Products/Default.aspx - Similar
Buy Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Online at drugstore.com
Shop online for Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser at drugstore.com today, where you will find a huge selection of liquid products, in addition to lots of ...

www.drugstore.com/qxp16824_333181_sespider/ce... ...- Similar
Cetaphil, therapeutic skin care products - Galderma
Cetaphil is a therapeutic skin care line recommended by dermatologists for dry, sensitive or desease compromised skin.

www.galderma.com/OurProducts/Cetaphil.aspx - Similar
Walmart.com : Search Results for "cetaphil"
We found 12 results for "cetaphil" in all departments ... Cetaphil For All Skin Types Daily Facial Moisturizer, 4 fl oz Cetaphil For All ...

www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do... ...- Similar
Cetaphil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cetaphil (pronounced see.tuh.fil) is a line of skin care products from Galderma Laboratories, including cleansers, bar soap, cream, lotion, and moisturizers ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetaphil - Similar
makeupqueen

AOL

#5 Feb 8, 2011
suggestions plz wrote:
keep your hands off your face. Too many germs on our hands. Never sleep in your makeup. You will need a gentle face scrub 3 times a week. Biore is a good line as well. Cetaphil is great cleaner. You will need a facial mask. Best cheap masque is
"Queen Helene" brand, the original mint julep masque. Help dry up acne pimples and rinse away blackheads & shrink enlarged pores.
Lay off the fried foods for a week or more. Drink tons of water!
I have used $ to $$$$$ expensive products and this is the Best facial masque! Steam your face from the bathroom sink with hot water in basin and cover your head with a towel. Opens the pores to clean out the dirt and makeup :))) Use oil-free mositurizer. In no time, you will have that healthy glow :) Happy Skin!
Goodstuff

Detroit, MI

#6 Feb 8, 2011
Noxema in blue jar.
pimp

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2011
Sea men
darby

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2011
pimp wrote:
Sea men
Ba haha... Good for teeth too!
info

Corinth, MS

#9 Feb 8, 2011
You need to make sure it is acne first. There is some thing going around that is very contagious. It is like acne but it spreads. Hard to get rid of. See a dermatologist.
suggestions plz

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2011
makeupqueen wrote:
<quoted text>keep your hands off your face. Too many germs on our hands. Never sleep in your makeup. You will need a gentle face scrub 3 times a week. Biore is a good line as well. Cetaphil is great cleaner. You will need a facial mask. Best cheap masque is
"Queen Helene" brand, the original mint julep masque. Help dry up acne pimples and rinse away blackheads & shrink enlarged pores.
Lay off the fried foods for a week or more. Drink tons of water!
I have used $ to $$$$$ expensive products and this is the Best facial masque! Steam your face from the bathroom sink with hot water in basin and cover your head with a towel. Opens the pores to clean out the dirt and makeup :))) Use oil-free mositurizer. In no time, you will have that healthy glow :) Happy Skin!
Where can I get it at?
makeupqueen

AOL

#11 Feb 8, 2011
noxema leaves a film and clogs your pores.
going good for removing makeup. FYI, YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE A DERMATOLOGIST! Can be hormones and bad product. Disregard the stupid comments here!
You were be SEROIUS & NOW, WISE CRACKERS COMMENT!
makeupqueen

AOL

#12 Feb 8, 2011
suggestions plz wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I get it at?
Walmart,Walgreens, Rite-aid
Krogers??? might have in Beauty section & Target. Any local drug store. Fabulous product and almost every Dermatologist will recommend. Great for teenagers, especially males. Any product they make is great for the face!
makeupqueen

AOL

#13 Feb 8, 2011
suggestions plz wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I get it at?
forgot to write, Queene Helene is in all drugstores. Maybe, Dollar General as well :)))
hHappy

Corinth, MS

#14 Feb 8, 2011
apricot scrub $2! it rocks. use it 3 times a week and just a garnier fructis $4 face wash the rest of the time. for a total of only $6 you can have a months worth of facewash. and its works. but i still say proactiv works best and is only $20. and lasts a long time. 2 months plus.
makeupqueen

AOL

#15 Feb 8, 2011
hHappy wrote:
apricot scrub $2! it rocks. use it 3 times a week and just a garnier fructis $4 face wash the rest of the time. for a total of only $6 you can have a months worth of facewash. and its works. but i still say proactiv works best and is only $20. and lasts a long time. 2 months plus.
I agree with you. Apricot scrub is good and fabulous value. Garnier another great facial wash. Proactiv is the Best for serious acne.
Info

Corinth, MS

#16 Feb 8, 2011
You ever heard of molluscum. Its out there and very contagious. You have it on your hands after you scratched a bump.... its on the doorknob or anything you touch. The next person comes along..... You got it. It is out there!!!!!!!
makeupqueen

AOL

#17 Feb 8, 2011
What are possible complications of molluscum contagiosum?

Complications are infrequent since molluscum is usually a self-limited skin condition. Rarely, the bumps may enlarge, causing an abscess (furuncle or carbuncle) or painful cysts requiring minor surgical drainage. Eczema or skin irritation around the molluscum areas, particularly in people with a history of eczema or atopic dermatitis, is common. Deeper or more extensive skin infections called cellulitis can be a rare complication.

Another potential complication includes temporary skin discoloration called post-inflammatory hypopigmentation (lighter than the regular skin color in the affected area) or hyperpigmentation (darker then the regular skin color in the affected). This altered skin color may occur after the inflamed red bumps have improved or after certain treatments. Permanent scarring is uncommon but may occur from picking, overly aggressive treatments, scrubbing, or other deep inflammation.

What is the prognosis with molluscum contagiosum?

The prognosis is very good. Overall, molluscum contagiosum tends to be an easily treated and curable skin disease. Molluscum contagiosum may clear on its own without treatment over a few months to five years.

How do I prevent molluscum contagiosum?

Prevention efforts include

practicing good skin hygiene,

avoiding skin contact with infected individuals,

avoiding unsanitary hot tubs and public pools, and

not sharing razors, towels, or clothing with others.
Molluscum Contagiosum At A Glance
Molluscum contagiosum is a very common, contagious, benign skin disorder caused by poxvirus.
Molluscum contagiosum is often seen in otherwise healthy people and commonly affects children and sexually active adults.
It is typically found on the trunk arms, and legs and looks like scattered, small, smooth tan or pink bumps.
Molluscum contagiosum is easily curable in most cases and sometimes clears on its own without treatment.
Multiple treatments and ongoing maintenance therapy may be necessary.
Molluscum contagiosum is often treated with freezing with liquid nitrogen.
Molluscum contagiosum is prevented with optimal skin hygiene
Info

Corinth, MS

#18 Feb 8, 2011
Smart one. I already know all that. You have one on your arm. You scratch it. Touch your face. You will get it on your face. Know all this. Been going thru it for years cause it will not go away. Family member got it from swimming with a neighbor kid. Can't get rid of the stuff. Seen it on more kids also. I do know what it is btw.
jw

United States

#19 Feb 8, 2011
makeupqueen wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. Apricot scrub is good and fabulous value. Garnier another great facial wash. Proactiv is the Best for serious acne.
What makeup would you recommend?
makeupqueen

AOL

#20 Feb 8, 2011
forum is for discussion and too share helpful info.
Because you:Smart one. I already know all that...
I do know what it is btw. Doesn't mean someone else knows! Someone else having breaks out doesn't
mean they have molluscum contagiosum? I have Never
known anyone in my circle of friends or family to have molluscum. Allow the person who started this post, try other measures first! Without putting fear and doubt about molluscum. Dermatologist are Expensive! Trying few inexpensive over the counter beauty products might be the answer, other than a dermatologist. I been in medical skin care for over 30years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Building Collapse on car 2 hr reaper 2
brooklyn traylor 2 hr start 2
Applebees to Corinth? (Jan '15) 2 hr Tru dat 33
wreg investigating alcorn county jail inmates 2 hr start 3
Avectus 3 hr Wondering 24
bad wreck in Michie yesterday 3 hr sad 1
smith. 4 hr crt 1

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance