alcorn county school board member carroll morton having an affair?

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MTV

Corinth, MS

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Heard he was having an affair with his secretary and divorcing his wife. This may not have been the first one that he has had. Anyone
know anything about this? This is not a very good example for someone who is making decisions about our children and our schools.
alcorn observer duh

Memphis, TN

#2 Jul 23, 2010
MTV wrote:
Heard he was having an affair with his secretary and divorcing his wife. This may not have been the first one that he has had. Anyone
know anything about this? This is not a very good example for someone who is making decisions about our children and our schools.
I heard it was with Alcorn Observer that post here.

Houlka, MS

#3 Jul 23, 2010
What's new? Seems like just about everyone in town is having affairs.
xcorinthian

Montgomery, AL

#4 Jul 23, 2010
There's not much else to do in Corinth. ; )
concerned citizen

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2010
I don't care if he has an affair or not. I called him with a problem not too long ago and he was a very nice man and really tried to help me. I never spoke to him before that time but he truly cared what was going on and that is all that matters to me. We need to leave his personal life out of it because we all have skeltons in the closet. If we are going to talk about someone in public office then lets stick to their job. For instance there are way worse things going on in our school system like Stacy Suggs and cutting jobs to fill his pocket with money.

Houlka, MS

#6 Jul 23, 2010
Same thing Wamsley did and they never found the money. He was never charged with any crime.
concerned citizen wrote:
I don't care if he has an affair or not. I called him with a problem not too long ago and he was a very nice man and really tried to help me. I never spoke to him before that time but he truly cared what was going on and that is all that matters to me. We need to leave his personal life out of it because we all have skeltons in the closet. If we are going to talk about someone in public office then lets stick to their job. For instance there are way worse things going on in our school system like Stacy Suggs and cutting jobs to fill his pocket with money.
Bahaha

Saltillo, MS

#7 Jul 23, 2010
Holy hell at the diseases that must be spreading! Everybody is screwing everybody! Every discussion on here is about affairs! I'm gonna need Prozac. I'm feeling depressed!

Houlka, MS

#8 Jul 23, 2010
Bahaha wrote:
Holy hell at the diseases that must be spreading! Everybody is screwing everybody! Every discussion on here is about affairs! I'm gonna need Prozac. I'm feeling depressed!
Aids is going to be running rampant or we are going to have our own baby boom. Everybody is acting like a bunch of rabbits. Look out!
lee

Memphis, TN

#9 Jul 23, 2010
Bahaha wrote:
If your not screwing in this county, you are being screwed by the elected officials.
parent

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Jul 24, 2010
Don't know about his personal life. Best thing he could do is get rid of Suggs and his corruption.
awesome

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2010
He haas been a wonderful, awesome board member. He is who we have needed for a long time. Keep up the great job. Thanks for standing up for what is best for the children in the schools. It seems as you are more interested in what is right and best, rather than the politics of it.
good job

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2010
He is doing a good job. He does not have direct involvement with the kids. He oversees things taking place in the district. Therefore, we should not compare his personal life to that of others. Wonderful job board member.
Central parent

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Jul 24, 2010
Concerned citizen. I agree that Suggs is filling his pockets just like Wamsley did. Wamsley got aways with it and Suggs will to if people don't speak up and put a stop to it. Wamsley did not cut jobs. How did such a poor teacher get elected in this position? Now he is putting people in leadership positions that were some of the counties poorest teachers.
holla mane

Canton, MS

#14 Sep 18, 2011
??? I been under house arrest mane!
holla mane

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 19, 2011
his mistress said he was doing a good job there too.
Keep it up.
teacher there

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Sep 20, 2011
alcorn observer duh wrote:
<quoted text>I heard it was with Alcorn Observer that post here.
Yes it was your ex super flinging
teacher there

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Sep 20, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
Hell he's the main one flinging!! Everybody knows that. Now he's flinging more and even feathering his future nest
SMS

United States

#19 Sep 20, 2011
Carroll Morton is a wonderful man whom comes from a great family! He's a married man that's not having an affair so keeP his name off here unless you have something good to say! He and his wife have been through enough! Let them live a happy life they both deserve!!!
Omg123

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2011
Carroll and Cindy are divorced and he's now remarried to putt hamlin's widow! They are happy and they are great people! So shut up!
ctown70

Bossier City, LA

#21 Sep 21, 2011
vote out the mortons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Palmer 9 min Honestyisthebestp... 4
lin and dal 2 hr Move on 5
gangs of bad cops corruption 3 hr Judge Roy Bean 5
Luke doehner 4 hr RoxofoxeR 22
Corinth Needs Another McDonald’s 5 hr curious 1 32
foodstamps, child support question (Jul '13) 5 hr curious 1 73
rent 6 hr donkey 1
David Shipmans wife needs to know just why he g... 13 hr Hahaha 11
More from around the web

Corinth People Search