gina rogers smith
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
big red

Jackson, MS

#1 Aug 7, 2011
Gina rogers smith, is a low down sorry peice trash. Gonna run down peoples kids an now people want her to be over the schools.. really she is a joke
Smith student

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2011
Mrs. Smith was my teacher in High School and we all loved her because we never had class. It was party time in our class everyday . She could not handle or control the students in my class.
haha

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2011
Smith student wrote:
Mrs. Smith was my teacher in High School and we all loved her because we never had class. It was party time in our class everyday . She could not handle or control the students in my class.
Topix is a joke one thread says Smith is a bitch the next says she is so easy! I can tell you what she is.... Your next Superintendent is what she is!!! The people of Alcorn County know she is the best choice! Osama Bin Laden would be a better choice than Seago or Stroup!!!
voter

Memphis, TN

#6 Aug 7, 2011
she has my vote.
DaNews

Abernathy, TX

#7 Aug 7, 2011
She is the best choice. I am tired of good ole boys.
also a voter Corinth

Corinth, MS

#8 Aug 7, 2011
Smith will not get my vote. 4 yrs ago she slandered Suggs, even sent out letters about him, talked about his children, the youngest being a special needs child. You tell me why you would want someone like that for your Superintendent. You know, Suggs had a hard 4 years, alot dumped in his lap that he had to deal with, something that was not created over night, and was not going to be taken care of overnight, and not even the 4 yrs he was in office. Whom ever goes in is not going to fix it, it will probably take awhile. People have forgotten all that Wamsley created his time in office. I believe Suggs did a GREAT job, and if he could have gone back in I think that things would have gotten even better. He had a boss as well as any of that work. Ms. mith also does not think that the state testing is important, Wonder why the school she is principle of has the lowest scoring, and she PRETEND TO BE FOR THE CHILDREN.. OH PLEASE... SUGGS SHOULD HAVE GONE BACK IN WITH PROBLEM, there is no real choice to make now........
also a voter Corinth

Corinth, MS

#9 Aug 7, 2011
sorry should have said NO PROBLEM....
voter

Memphis, TN

#10 Aug 7, 2011
She still has my vote.
AMG

Corinth, MS

#11 Aug 7, 2011
also a voter Corinth wrote:
Smith will not get my vote. 4 yrs ago she slandered Suggs, even sent out letters about him, talked about his children, the youngest being a special needs child. You tell me why you would want someone like that for your Superintendent. You know, Suggs had a hard 4 years, alot dumped in his lap that he had to deal with, something that was not created over night, and was not going to be taken care of overnight, and not even the 4 yrs he was in office. Whom ever goes in is not going to fix it, it will probably take awhile. People have forgotten all that Wamsley created his time in office. I believe Suggs did a GREAT job, and if he could have gone back in I think that things would have gotten even better. He had a boss as well as any of that work. Ms. mith also does not think that the state testing is important, Wonder why the school she is principle of has the lowest scoring, and she PRETEND TO BE FOR THE CHILDREN.. OH PLEASE... SUGGS SHOULD HAVE GONE BACK IN WITH PROBLEM, there is no real choice to make now........
thats his fault if true for taking the fall for wamsley. lets talk about test scores. we need to know how he physically got them up? did he go to each school every day and teach or what? impossible!! he was to busy with his girlfriends. also even if she did slandered him hes lucky. if he treated me like he did her. he would be getting more than just a slander!
Boohoo

United States

#12 Aug 7, 2011
also a voter Corinth wrote:
Smith will not get my vote. 4 yrs ago she slandered Suggs, even sent out letters about him, talked about his children, the youngest being a special needs child. You tell me why you would want someone like that for your Superintendent. You know, Suggs had a hard 4 years, alot dumped in his lap that he had to deal with, something that was not created over night, and was not going to be taken care of overnight, and not even the 4 yrs he was in office. Whom ever goes in is not going to fix it, it will probably take awhile. People have forgotten all that Wamsley created his time in office. I believe Suggs did a GREAT job, and if he could have gone back in I think that things would have gotten even better. He had a boss as well as any of that work. Ms. mith also does not think that the state testing is important, Wonder why the school she is principle of has the lowest scoring, and she PRETEND TO BE FOR THE CHILDREN.. OH PLEASE... SUGGS SHOULD HAVE GONE BACK IN WITH PROBLEM, there is no real choice to make now........
Suggs is a loser and your a moron for thinking he should have been re-elected! I bet his next four years will be tougher than these last four!!! I hope he reaps the hell he has dished out to so many families. He has sewn a very uncomfortable bed and guess what?? You got it now it's time to lay in it!!!!! Goodnight Mr. Suggs!!!!! Your lights have already been turned out for you!!!!
also a voter Corinth

Corinth, MS

#15 Aug 7, 2011
Boohoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Suggs is a loser and your a moron for thinking he should have been re-elected! I bet his next four years will be tougher than these last four!!! I hope he reaps the hell he has dished out to so many families. He has sewn a very uncomfortable bed and guess what?? You got it now it's time to lay in it!!!!! Goodnight Mr. Suggs!!!!! Your lights have already been turned out for you!!!!
you have no clue, as to what you are talking about. you know he had a boss, and whoever goes in will have to go by the same.. you don't go into office and just do whatever you want to do. I know I don't...He had people to answer to, YOU ARE THE MORON here, pal.
also a voter Corinth

Corinth, MS

#16 Aug 7, 2011
AMG wrote:
<quoted text> thats his fault if true for taking the fall for wamsley. lets talk about test scores. we need to know how he physically got them up? did he go to each school every day and teach or what? impossible!! he was to busy with his girlfriends. also even if she did slandered him hes lucky. if he treated me like he did her. he would be getting more than just a slander!
well he didnot take the fall for Wamsley, he got dumped with alot of mess that Wamsley left, because he was padding his pocket book. he ran for that office to make a difference, little did he know what he was walking into. just as smith, and seago if they had won 4 yrs ago.
Boohoo

United States

#18 Aug 7, 2011
also a voter Corinth wrote:
<quoted text>you have no clue, as to what you are talking about. you know he had a boss, and whoever goes in will have to go by the same.. you don't go into office and just do whatever you want to do. I know I don't...He had people to answer to, YOU ARE THE MORON here, pal.
Actually, I do have a clue. He cannot manage his marriage nor his personal finances!!! He should have never been given the opportunity to manage our children!! If you think he should have been re-elected, your IQ and his are very similar. By the way, when he was in high school he took the ACT three times with a high score of 15!!! Not gonna charge you anything for that Mr. "He should have been re-elected"!!! And you are a moron!!!!!
big red

Corinth, MS

#19 Aug 7, 2011
Ur the moron, an the loser...an ur the one thats gonna reap hell.
Boohoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Suggs is a loser and your a moron for thinking he should have been re-elected! I bet his next four years will be tougher than these last four!!! I hope he reaps the hell he has dished out to so many families. He has sewn a very uncomfortable bed and guess what?? You got it now it's time to lay in it!!!!! Goodnight Mr. Suggs!!!!! Your lights have already been turned out for you!!!!
big red

Corinth, MS

#20 Aug 7, 2011
boohoo... Ur bout dumbest idiot in alcorn county. You have no clue bout his marriage or his family for that matter... Dumbass
Boohoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I do have a clue. He cannot manage his marriage nor his personal finances!!! He should have never been given the opportunity to manage our children!! If you think he should have been re-elected, your IQ and his are very similar. By the way, when he was in high school he took the ACT three times with a high score of 15!!! Not gonna charge you anything for that Mr. "He should have been re-elected"!!! And you are a moron!!!!!
Concerned Voter 5

Corinth, MS

#22 Aug 8, 2011
AMG wrote:
<quoted text> thats his fault if true for taking the fall for wamsley. lets talk about test scores. we need to know how he physically got them up? did he go to each school every day and teach or what? impossible!! he was to busy with his girlfriends. also even if she did slandered him hes lucky. if he treated me like he did her. he would be getting more than just a slander!
AMG, a superintendents job is to motivate, encourage, and even demand better performance out of the administrators and teachers. That is one way test scores are improved. Undoubtedly, he accomplished that since we have gone from the bottom 50% of the school districts in test scores, to being one of the top 25 school districts in the state. DID EVERYBODY HEAR THAT 'TOP 25 SCHOOL DISTRICTS IN THE STATE'?

If Gina had held up her end at BES, we would have been a lot higher. However, Mrs. Smith does not have a clue as to how to motivate anyone, teacher or student and does not know how to maintain discipline. Those are the reasons test scores at BES were so bad.

I personally put alot of the blame for the situation at BES on our school board and the people in that area should be holding their board member accountable when they come up for election next time. They had the opportunity to remove Mrs. Smith before the start of school last year. Matter of fact, I believe other people had already been told they were being moved to replace her, but the board balked because of her crying and the board playing politics. She cried so hard and pulled out all the stops to stay at BES, not because she loves the school and the kids, but that she knew if she was moved that she would not have a snow balls chance in H*** of getting elected.
voter5

Corinth, MS

#25 Aug 8, 2011
Concerned Voter 5 wrote:
<quoted text>AMG, a superintendents job is to motivate, encourage, and even demand better performance out of the administrators and teachers. That is one way test scores are improved. Undoubtedly, he accomplished that since we have gone from the bottom 50% of the school districts in test scores, to being one of the top 25 school districts in the state. DID EVERYBODY HEAR THAT 'TOP 25 SCHOOL DISTRICTS IN THE STATE'?

If Gina had held up her end at BES, we would have been a lot higher. However, Mrs. Smith does not have a clue as to how to motivate anyone, teacher or student and does not know how to maintain discipline. Those are the reasons test scores at BES were so bad.

I personally put alot of the blame for the situation at BES on our school board and the people in that area should be holding their board member accountable when they come up for election next time. They had the opportunity to remove Mrs. Smith before the start of school last year. Matter of fact, I believe other people had already been told they were being moved to replace her, but the board balked because of her crying and the board playing politics. She cried so hard and pulled out all the stops to stay at BES, not because she loves the school and the kids, but that she knew if she was moved that she would not have a snow balls chance in H*** of getting elected.
So I guess it's safe to say Suggs didn't do his job?
Concerned Voter 5

Corinth, MS

#26 Aug 8, 2011
voter5 wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess it's safe to say Suggs didn't do his job?
What have you been smoking? How can you even make that comment and quote text from my comment? You do Gina more harm than good with your comments.
Wow

Jackson, MS

#27 Aug 8, 2011
Some of you people on here who post amaze me. Half of you have absolutely no idea what you're even talking about!

OBVIOUSLY, the incumbent didn't do something that the majority of voters approved of, because he didn't come close to even making it to the run off.

I see a lot of these negative comments about Mrs. Smith, and I just don't know where you even fathom some of the things that are said.

Like voter from Corinth for instance, "she slandered Suggs, even sent out letters about him, talked about his children, the youngest being a special needs child. You tell me why you would want someone like that for your Superintendent....."

What do you think slander is! Where are these letters you speak of?? Don't you think there would have been A LOT bigger of a deal made if a teacher sent letters slandering the current superintendent's children? Slander is not just a fancy word, it's illegal. She could have, and would have been prosecuted, so I believe you have no validity for your comments.

You ask why you would want her as your superintendent? Well, something has not been done right with the current administration for there to be such a sway in the amount of votes each candidate got. That's how politics works...when things aren't going the way the people want them to go, they go and vote. And during the primary election, the people spoke by voting for her rather than the other candidates.

I believe all candidates that ran for superintendent were qualified...now are they all equal? No. Some are better than others, and THAT'S the reason we hold elections; to make changes for us in the public!

Everyone have a good day.
AGM

United States

#28 Aug 8, 2011
Wow wrote:
Some of you people on here who post amaze me. Half of you have absolutely no idea what you're even talking about!
OBVIOUSLY, the incumbent didn't do something that the majority of voters approved of, because he didn't come close to even making it to the run off.
I see a lot of these negative comments about Mrs. Smith, and I just don't know where you even fathom some of the things that are said.
Like voter from Corinth for instance, "she slandered Suggs, even sent out letters about him, talked about his children, the youngest being a special needs child. You tell me why you would want someone like that for your Superintendent....."
What do you think slander is! Where are these letters you speak of?? Don't you think there
would have been A LOT bigger of a deal made if a teacher sent letters slandering the current superintendent's children? Slander is not just a fancy word, it's illegal. She could have, and would have been prosecuted, so I believe you have no validity for your comments.
You ask why you would want her as your
superintendent? Well, something has not been done right with the current administration for there to be such a sway in the amount of votes each candidate got. That's how politics works...when things aren't going the way the people want them to go, they go and vote. And during the primary election, the people spoke by voting for her rather than the other candidates.
I believe all candidates that ran for superintendent were qualified...now are they all equal? No. Some are better than others, and THAT'S the reason we hold elections; to make changes for us in the public!
Everyone have a good day.
You are soo right!! Thank you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Ashcraft 1 hr Asking 1
Annie Lindsey "Pregnant" 1 hr Liz 8
Still missing you 1 hr Miles 56
Fall of the Church of the Crossroads 3 hr Amen 6
Jolona lambert corinth ms own porn star 5 hr Searching 7
Amber Smith 5 hr Mayor of Theo 2
jason childers 6 hr jv1c24 7

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages