Magnolia Hospital Broke

Magnolia Hospital Broke

Posted in the Corinth Forum

Hard Worker

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Get ready employee's. Come October u will see a BIG change. NO Raise. The hospital is cutting jobs or letting people go. The budget this year has gone crazy due to the 37 billion dollar building they are working on.
Hard Worker

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Hard Worker wrote:
Get ready employee's. Come October u will see a BIG change. NO Raise. The hospital is cutting jobs or letting people go. The budget this year has gone crazy due to the 37 billion dollar building they are working on.
Yeah there cutting back. We lost people in our Dept. And there not going to replace them. School kids going back & NO HELP. I'am stressed & feel like our BOSS could care LESS.
Employee

Corinth, MS

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Hard Worker wrote:
Get ready employee's. Come October u will see a BIG change. NO Raise. The hospital is cutting jobs or letting people go. The budget this year has gone crazy due to the 37 billion dollar building they are working on.
Ansrwere to budget problems cut some of nappers and his friends big salalry start with S.Cavalry she needs to go.
i do know
#4 Aug 4, 2012
well of coarse he doesn't care he rich got his future covered got everything needed o well if his hospital goes under he be Ight.. but all employees will be laid off our pay gonna get cut but o well!
Happy meal

Corinth, MS

#5 Aug 4, 2012
They are going to sell it
Tired of BS

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Employee wrote:
<quoted text>Ansrwere to budget problems cut some of nappers and his friends big salalry start with S.Cavalry she needs to go.
Cavalry should had been long gone a few years back. What's up with bringing other people in out of town trying to over take certain departments? Looks like that would be more money. Not helping with hospital . But losing money for hiring the people to run or manage the Dept. You would be out more money. Look at ER. Someone else has taken over them & the word is out they may be another Dept. Going to be took over in the next 3 months. The question is ? Is our Jobs going to be taken by out of town people? And the second question is where is this hospital going in the future ? To me & my Dept. I rather see our Dept. Grow instead of out of town people coming here trying to run it.
donkey

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2012
They're not broke,they just don't know how to manage the money. When u get sorry service,that's what happens
Hater

Corinth, MS

#8 Aug 4, 2012
It's called Obama care. Get ready for it. Most hospitals will close.
donkey

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2012
Hater wrote:
It's called Obama care. Get ready for it. Most hospitals will close.
It's called a bunch of crooks
Wondering

Cathedral City, CA

#10 Aug 5, 2012
I heard from my friend that works at Hospital, that one of the Drs, is having an affair with one of the workers. Tis was a SHOCKER TOO ME! I know this Doctor! Nothing is scared Anymore! Disappointed in who people conduct themselves! They have God to answer to in the END!!!!!!!!!!
2007 4stroke ttr dirtbike

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I heard from my friend that works at Hospital, that one of the Drs, is having an affair with one of the workers. Tis was a SHOCKER TOO ME! I know this Doctor! Nothing is scared Anymore! Disappointed in who people conduct themselves! They have God to answer to in the END!!!!!!!!!!
. Nobody gives a dam!
seen it
#12 Aug 5, 2012
al the nurses and aids are havin relations to each doc and tech there that's all you see when you have to go is just all the employees flirtin and rubbin on each other and you know they all be cheatin
donkey

United States

#13 Aug 5, 2012
seen it wrote:
al the nurses and aids are havin relations to each doc and tech there that's all you see when you have to go is just all the employees flirtin and rubbin on each other and you know they all be cheatin
Ive seen it myself,doctors and other workers flirting instead of caring about the people,that's why it takes 4hrs to see a doctor
Qwerty

Kilmichael, MS

#14 Aug 5, 2012
Everything's okay! They're only firing the blacks!
js

United States

#15 Aug 5, 2012
Good maybe it will close down they suck anyway !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist who take Medicaid? 10 min The one who knows 2
hannah gann 11 min The one who knows 2
TriState Internet (Sep '11) 22 min The one who knows 28
Wondering 22 min Catapult 45
Woman found 45 min Han Cholo 4
Pathetic guy 1 hr hosp 7
Anyone know who she is ????? 2 hr kane 6

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corinth Mortgages