me

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2012
The walking/running trail at the city park need to be cleaned up. People use this trail daily and it looks bad. Trees in the trail dead limbs in the park paper every where. Come Todd please clean that mess up. Thank You!!!
Concerned

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Aug 6, 2012
The way I understand it is that the city of Jamestown pays a person to work @ the park and keep it clean. I have yet to see anyone there working since Steve Reagan left the place is worse than the dump. My ? Is why are we paying someone to sit @ home and pick up a check. The city aldermen sure don't worry about anything especially gene holt he could care less how much tax money is stolen.I know I've spoken to him about things before.who can you report to than has the power to stop the waste and thief. Just concerned about our tax dollars
Jim Bob

Pearl, MS

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Concerned wrote:
The way I understand it is that the city of Jamestown pays a person to work @ the park and keep it clean. I have yet to see anyone there working since Steve Reagan left the place is worse than the dump. My ? Is why are we paying someone to sit @ home and pick up a check. The city aldermen sure don't worry about anything especially gene holt he could care less how much tax money is stolen.I know I've spoken to him about things before.who can you report to than has the power to stop the waste and thief. Just concerned about our tax dollars
WTH?? Jamestown??? Alderman Gene Holt??? Put down the bong!!!
redneck

Corinth, MS

#4 Aug 7, 2012
iuka uses the city workers to clean the park instead of setting on there lazy butts and rided around in a city truck. what about the brush crew. that should part of there job. keeping the should be keep clean.
concerned

Corinth, MS

#5 Aug 7, 2012
how about "we" get together and clean "our" park up? there's a thought...
hmmph?

Corinth, MS

#6 Aug 7, 2012
me wrote:
The walking/running trail at the city park need to be cleaned up. People use this trail daily and it looks bad. Trees in the trail dead limbs in the park paper every where. Come Todd please clean that mess up. Thank You!!!
WTF? We had just had a huge storm and with all the large trees I think the tree limbs and debris are part of life. Get over it tard!
me

Peoria, IL

#7 Aug 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="hmmph?"]<quo ted text>WTF? We had just had a huge storm and with all the large trees I think the tree limbs and debris are part of life. Get over it tard![/QUOTE]
Your probably over weight ugly and drawing a check so it doesn't concern you!!!
hmmph?

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2012
me wrote:
[QUOTE who="hmmph?"]<quo ted text>WTF? We had just had a huge storm and with all the large trees I think the tree limbs and debris are part of life. Get over it tard!"

Actually, I do draw a check. I lost both legs in Iraq.
redneck

Corinth, MS

#10 Aug 7, 2012
thank you for you service my friend
Gtown71

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="hmmph?"]<quo ted text>
Actually, I do draw a check. I lost both legs in Iraq.[/QUOTE]

Wow - I could not thank you and others enough.
You make it possible, for us to take for granted all we do have.

My father served in WWII and was in Normandy -I 'm sure He seen alot, becouse as a child I would ask Him questions, and He would always change the subject.

THANK YOU WHOMEVER YOU ARE, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
hmmph?

Corinth, MS

#12 Aug 7, 2012
me wrote:
[QUOTE who="hmmph?"]<quo ted text>WTF? We had just had a huge storm and with all the large trees I think the tree limbs and debris are part of life. Get over it tard!"

Ok someone else is posting under my name and yes it does concern me. I run at the park every other night. Part of my tax money funds the park. Why don't you grow up, if you have a problem with the park, tell your supervisor, alderman, park board, or Todd yourself.
hmmph?

Corinth, MS

#13 Aug 7, 2012
Concerned wrote:
As a matter of fact, the park has one full time grounds keeper and then 3 prisoners per day. I have never seen our park in bad shape. Yes a violent storm came through and yes it made a huge mess. Do you think they can snap there fingers and it magically disappear? Give it time.
hmmph?

Corinth, MS

#14 Aug 7, 2012
concerned wrote:
how about "we" get together and clean "our" park up? there's a thought...
Wow someone with common sense!!'
me

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="hmmph?"]<quo ted text>Wow someone with common sense!!'[/QUOTE]
sorry mr no it all!!!
me

United States

#16 Aug 7, 2012
me wrote:
[QUOTE who="hmmph?"]<quo ted text>Wow someone with common sense!!'"

sorry mr no it all!!!
(know)
hmmph?

Corinth, MS

#17 Aug 7, 2012
me wrote:
[QUOTE who="hmmph?"]<quo ted text>Wow someone with common sense!!'"

sorry mr no it all!!!
Thanks!
Local shopper

Corinth, MS

#18 Aug 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="hmmph?"]<quo ted text>
Ok someone else is posting under my name and yes it does concern me. I run at the park every other night. Part of my tax money funds the park. Why don't you grow up, if you have a problem with the park, tell your supervisor, alderman, park board, or Todd yourself.[/QUOTE]Would not do any good to complain to anyone. They will continue to pour money into the park and offer nothing. What could they use $535,000.00 for please tell.. And they want our taxes raised. I don't think so. For that kind of money , surely we could see something for our money.
Citizen view

Corinth, MS

#19 Aug 11, 2012
How could they possibly need 500,000. That is ridiculous. And not even a full time director is there.
Doug

United States

#20 Aug 11, 2012
I know that the prisoners are supposely saveing the city money and they[prisoners]get reduced time for working at the park and at trash collection etc. I for one however find the practice a disgrace when there are many law abideing ppl unemployed in this state/county. Yet we give the jobs to law breakers. Corinth/Alcorn county should stop this practice and let the prisoners sit in their cells, but no, we give them less time (and some pay) for working. I know they dont pay them regular pay, less then minimun, but normal ppl should be hired at least at min wage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs at north Strickland apartments 5 min Linlin 4
Jessica Woods 2 hr Das Pee Pee 6
Obsessed 5 hr Fartley McCrappin... 4
Biggersville School 6 hr Voter 4
Confederate Flag wavers 7 hr Counce Guy 34
Robert Peary 7 hr Black Wrap 4
Acsd 17 hr for a fact 2

Corinth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance