Corinth armed robbery suspects still ...

Corinth armed robbery suspects still at large

There are 66 comments on the Newms360.com story from Aug 20, 2013, titled Corinth armed robbery suspects still at large. In it, Newms360.com reports that:

Corinth police continue a search for three suspects, two involved in an armed robbery Sunday night and three in an attempted armed robbery early Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newms360.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wondering

Corinth, MS

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Where were the robberies at?
truth

Tupelo, MS

#3 Aug 20, 2013
Read the article and you will know, genius.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 20, 2013
Wait...are you telling me black people were behind this? There's no way.
Spooner

Hattiesburg, MS

#5 Aug 20, 2013
pico89 wrote:
Wait...are you telling me black people were behind this? There's no way.
Amazing isn't it ?

Location hidden

#6 Aug 20, 2013
I for one am shocked.
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing isn't it ?
Gabbai

New Salisbury, IN

#7 Aug 20, 2013
castle law ... know what it is!
hmm

Corinth, MS

#8 Aug 20, 2013
A bunch of thuggs I believe!!they may never get their punishment here on earth but they will meet their maker someday
Armed

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2013
Oh no, they'll get caught. They're too stupid to keep their mouths shut, times 3. Just so everyone knows you do not have to have a permit to carry a gun in your car, it's considered an extension of your house. Time to start pushing back.

“Bored and Annoyed”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 21, 2013
I personally hope it's a citizen that shoots and captures these idiot-ill educated-needs spanked by their mommas- criminals. I'm not for a panicked-stricken paranoia population, could do more harm then good. I've received several/ seen posted- this long list of false offenses added to the reality of it- as if it weren't bad enough. But the facts listed in these texts and posts are NOT facts. They are NOT all wearing bandanas- only one offense was one wearing a black one. It's important to know the facts, not the made up gossip. Knowing anything but the facts cloud our perception. With that being said, I will personally be armed for the protection of my family and myself.
Know it all

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2013
smarty_pants wrote:
With that being said, I will personally be armed for the protection of my family and myself.
Here here!
Get the facts

Corinth, MS

#14 Aug 21, 2013
I'm sure all of these criminals are setting back feeling smug and laughing cause they haven't gotten away...for now! They probably will let it slip but who will tell. Corinth citizens need to stay cautious but we should not let these thugs keep us afraid to step outside our homes!!
the Majestic Fking MB

Great Falls, MT

#15 Aug 21, 2013
start shootin er'body

“Bored and Annoyed”

Location hidden

#16 Aug 21, 2013
Have police started going door-to-door in the areas of these places? Surly they've thought to do that. Might be a long shot, but someone knows something. Friends or family if these criminals... Might be a good way to at least get a lead...

“Bored and Annoyed”

Location hidden

#17 Aug 21, 2013
I heard that late last week someone's house was broken into by a crowbar unsuccessfully. She was a young lady that lived alone it was during the night while she was asleep near Madison. With children's safety in mind, of course, I hope we are a community armed and ready to take out the next attack- and something tells me we are!
Spooner

Hattiesburg, MS

#18 Aug 21, 2013
smarty_pants wrote:
I personally hope it's a citizen that shoots and captures these idiot-ill educated-needs spanked by their mommas- criminals. I'm not for a panicked-stricken paranoia population, could do more harm then good. I've received several/ seen posted- this long list of false offenses added to the reality of it- as if it weren't bad enough. But the facts listed in these texts and posts are NOT facts. They are NOT all wearing bandanas- only one offense was one wearing a black one. It's important to know the facts, not the made up gossip. Knowing anything but the facts cloud our perception. With that being said, I will personally be armed for the protection of my family and myself.
Very well said, Smarty. I agree.

Good afternoon to you also.
LOL

Saltillo, MS

#19 Aug 21, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Where were the robberies at?
LFirst, the perpetrator(s) are of a minority and race. This narrows the location and number of people that are suspect. Second, the victims have seen the perpetrator(s) and there is a brief description of the rapist and the robbers. Dreadlocks...this even narrows it down even more. The rapist raped a six month pregnant female, where is the outrage? Even more, where is the DNA as he didn't use a condom or protect his DNA imprint? The black community is tight knit and why are they protecting or keeping the perpetrator(s) identities secure? Somebody knows who these criminals are and are keeping it tight lipped. Nobody commits robbery and rapes and keeps the deeds secret; low lifes brag about their conquests.

I question the ability of our police department to capture and incarcerate the suspects. Are they so out of touch as to not be able to have rounded up several suspects? Are they clueless?
Spooner

Hattiesburg, MS

#20 Aug 21, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>LFirst, the perpetrator(s) are of a minority and race. This narrows the location and number of people that are suspect. Second, the victims have seen the perpetrator(s) and there is a brief description of the rapist and the robbers. Dreadlocks...this even narrows it down even more. The rapist raped a six month pregnant female, where is the outrage? Even more, where is the DNA as he didn't use a condom or protect his DNA imprint? The black community is tight knit and why are they protecting or keeping the perpetrator(s) identities secure? Somebody knows who these criminals are and are keeping it tight lipped. Nobody commits robbery and rapes and keeps the deeds secret; low lifes brag about their conquests.
I question the ability of our police department to capture and incarcerate the suspects. Are they so out of touch as to not be able to have rounded up several suspects? Are they clueless?
No they aren't clueless. In a black neighborhood it is very rare that you will find a snitch. Its just a code of honor that one doesn't turn a brother in to the man. They believe the system is skewed against them. In alot of cases it is.

Location hidden

#21 Aug 21, 2013
But in most cases its not.
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
No they aren't clueless. In a black neighborhood it is very rare that you will find a snitch. Its just a code of honor that one doesn't turn a brother in to the man. They believe the system is skewed against them. In alot of cases it is.
majestically annoying

Corinth, MS

#22 Aug 21, 2013
Where is the honor in protecting rapist and attempted murders? There is no honor in this.
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

Saltillo, MS

#23 Aug 21, 2013
Where is the honor of protecting a person that would rape a woman six months pregnant? Probably the same one ignorant and ethically negligent one that would vote for a person because of the color of his/her skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New girl working vsi at CAT 1 hr just me 1
Poll Who will get Sheriff on August 4th? 1 hr Clicks 107
Post 1 Constable 1 hr Clicks 23
Was Russ Nash Fired or Forced to Resign from ho... 1 hr politics 10
Let this be a lesson to any Superintendant of E... 1 hr politics 9
Oh Gina!!!! 5 hr KTown Chick 4
Constable post 2 6 hr duncan hater 1
Gina Rodgers Smith is a "D" administrator 6 hr Gina Gina Gina 31
Shes done it again! GRS has created another " b... 6 hr Moonlight 21
2115 Alcorn county Results 6 hr duh 8