Rides To Go Is A Ripoff

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Tupelo, MS

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Buyer beware. Most of the cars there have been wrecked. Everything they have is overpriced. They don't honor their so called warranty and if they find out you've paid a lot of money fixing it up they will look for a reason to repo it then make you pay it off in full just to get it back. They are nothing but scam artists and also they put gps tracking devices in them so they can always find you vehicle. They are thieves and should be put out of business.
Useless

Tupelo, MS

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Don't ever buy from them. They will rip you off the first chance they get. You'll be lucky if you get the stuff back from your car. Nothing but thieves.
Fase Palmer

Atmore, AL

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Why would you put a lot of money into fixing up a car you still owe on? Wouldn't that money be better spent, I dunno, paying off the car?
StripClubKing

Tupelo, MS

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Fase Palmer wrote:
Why would you put a lot of money into fixing up a car you still owe on? Wouldn't that money be better spent, I dunno, paying off the car?
If you buy from them you'll have to fix it up or it won't run. Friend of mine had a truck from them for 2 months and in the 2 months he had it he had to buy new tires (supposedly they had just put tires on it). New power steering pump,new battery brakes and new window regulators. He called and complained about it they waited on him to be a day late on his payment and repo'd it from him. Then told him he'd have to pay the 7,000 payoff on it to get it back
areyouforreal

Booneville, MS

#5 Dec 13, 2012
I got a car from them and I have never had a problem out of them they are good people
check

Tupelo, MS

#6 Dec 13, 2012
areyouforreal wrote:
I got a car from them and I have never had a problem out of them they are good people
Bet if you run the vin it's been wrecked at some point. Also see if you can fin the gps system on it.
WAJ

Duluth, GA

#7 Dec 13, 2012
check wrote:
<quoted text>Bet if you run the vin it's been wrecked at some point. Also see if you can fin the gps system on it.
Lol I can promise you! Every one of them has been wrecked so many times it would cover a whole page! No joke. That's how they buy the so cheap and sell them so high
just saying

Duluth, GA

#8 Dec 14, 2012
I bought a car from the them & have paid it off now. I never had a single problem with them...&& fyi: My car was not wrecked I did run a car FAX on it. Yes they have gps on them that's so if you don't pay your payments they can find it.
lol

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Wow you people just finding this out . I wouldn't buy a goat from them much less a car . Way way to high . And not very trust worthy .
Really

Tupelo, MS

#10 Dec 14, 2012
just saying wrote:
I bought a car from the them & have paid it off now. I never had a single problem with them...&& fyi: My car was not wrecked I did run a car FAX on it. Yes they have gps on them that's so if you don't pay your payments they can find it.
You never had a problem with it. Think though how much over what it was worth did you pay?
WAJ

Corinth, MS

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You never had a problem with it. Think though how much over what it was worth did you pay?
Pay almost or 3/4 as much as a new one would cost. Sit down and do the math on that every 2 weeks scam
kkk

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Its a business.They are in it to make money (as all business's do). No one forces anyone to sign that contract. Dont see why everyone is downing them, its as if people seem to think they should give their cars away. Come on people, its a business, understand?
WAJ

Corinth, MS

#13 Dec 14, 2012
kkk wrote:
Its a business.They are in it to make money (as all business's do). No one forces anyone to sign that contract. Dont see why everyone is downing them, its as if people seem to think they should give their cars away. Come on people, its a business, understand?
We understand 100%. All business's should make money but not rob people and find all kinds of different ways to drain even more money out of poor folks! That's why I will never sign at your place. It's real simple. You go pay cash maybe 3-4k on a car. Sell it with what? 2000 down. Then you get people to pay at least 300 every two weeks?=$600 a month. They keep it 6 months and lose their job. You worry them to death if they are a day late. Pick their car up. Ok you have already made $9,200 on the car. Do that over a couple times or more you have made over $20,000 off a $4000 car. Now figure that up and see if your trying to help people or help yourself?
kkk

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2012
WAJ wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand 100%. All business's should make money but not rob people and find all kinds of different ways to drain even more money out of poor folks! That's why I will never sign at your place. It's real simple. You go pay cash maybe 3-4k on a car. Sell it with what? 2000 down. Then you get people to pay at least 300 every two weeks?=$600 a month. They keep it 6 months and lose their job. You worry them to death if they are a day late. Pick their car up. Ok you have already made $9,200 on the car. Do that over a couple times or more you have made over $20,000 off a $4000 car. Now figure that up and see if your trying to help people or help yourself?
I never said it was a good business practice, and again, who twisted anyones arem to sign that contract?
Do you own a credit card? Maybe you should read and find out what the intrest rate is that you're paying on that card.
Checked your phone bill lately? Check it out, do you know what all those little 'extra' charges are?
And also, go without paying your car loan with any company(not just rides to go)and see what happens.
As far as you not doing business with me, sorry, I work at a factory, dont own a business.
Bottom line, people should read all the fine print, dont sign up to pay for something you cant afford, use a little common sense.
Just saying

Covington, TN

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You never had a problem with it. Think though how much over what it was worth did you pay?
I only gave 8000 for it and it was a 2006 Fusion and I took and had it looked by my uncle who also sales cars and he told it was worth what they was asking for it. I drove it for two years and never had a single problem out of it . I also never had a problem with anyone who worked there they was actually very helpful
Just saying

Covington, TN

#16 Dec 14, 2012
WAJ wrote:
<quoted text>
My payment was only 250.55 a month (:
WAJ

Corinth, MS

#17 Dec 16, 2012
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>I never said it was a good business practice, and again, who twisted anyones arem to sign that contract?
Do you own a credit card? Maybe you should read and find out what the intrest rate is that you're paying on that card.
Checked your phone bill lately? Check it out, do you know what all those little 'extra' charges are?
And also, go without paying your car loan with any company(not just rides to go)and see what happens.
As far as you not doing business with me, sorry, I work at a factory, dont own a business.
Bottom line, people should read all the fine print, dont sign up to pay for something you cant afford, use a little common sense.
I agree with that. They stupid to even go there. Even all these little extras on phone bill does not add ip to be any where near 20,000 within a couple years per phone. Credit cards and interests? Nope! I keep mine paid down every month. Now car companies. They give you a month b4 they start worrying the piss out of you. I know people that's kept their cars 4 months b4 banks came to pick it up. NEXT?
Pappy

Tupelo, MS

#18 Dec 16, 2012
They are nothing but a ripoff. They don't care about the customer they only care about how much money they can make off one car. They don't treat their employees well and that girl that works in the office is nothing but a stuck up c*nt.
paul

Corinth, MS

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Buyer beware. Most of the cars there have been wrecked. Everything they have is overpriced. They don't honor their so called warranty and if they find out you've paid a lot of money fixing it up they will look for a reason to repo it then make you pay it off in full just to get it back. They are nothing but scam artists and also they put gps tracking devices in them so they can always find you vehicle. They are thieves and should be put out of business.
go to angie list put them on there and how they do people and turn themm in to the better business buerau
phil bumpas

Corinth, MS

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Pappy wrote:
They are nothing but a ripoff. They don't care about the customer they only care about how much money they can make off one car. They don't treat their employees well and that girl that works in the office is nothing but a stuck up c*nt.
Trust me!! She has no reason to be stuck up that's for sure! Unless she's miserable with herself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chancery Clerk Race 4 hr chumpchange 7
constable post 2 election 4 hr forgivethem 30
murder story on wtva 4 hr IMO 3
Poll Who will get Sheriff on August 4th? 4 hr Acs 76
2015 Elections: Sheriff, Legislature, Justice C... (May '14) 4 hr Clicks 143
Alcorn Sheriff Race pick only 2 to go foward 5 hr Clicks 8
Gina Rodgers Smith is a "D" administrator 5 hr Hammer time 2
Harper road cafe 7 hr Scott 13
School board meeting 7 hr How pathetic you are 29
Dal Nelms 9 hr mitchell 40